chapter15

I hate you!!! But in the inside i really love you

Bambam's Pov

After the mission I went straight home because I'm really tired. When  I reach my house I didn't even bother taking off my shoes I just walk straight to the couch. I plop myself on the couch and I fell asleep imediately.

Knock Knock!!!

Who is knocking on my door. I thought sleepily.

I walk towards the door and open the door. "Hey sleepyhead." My head shot upwards when I hear that voice. I was right. He's already here.

"umm... come in. uh... you should sit first I just gonna take a quick shower." I said quickly. I was about to rush up the stairs when he pull my hand. I crash into his chest. 

"You should take off your shoes first." he said as he smile at me. I can feel my face burning up. "umm... yeah.." I said awkwardly.

I sit down and take off my shoes. 

 

Mark's pov

He's so cute when he blush. When he finished taking his shoes he rush upstairs. I take off my shoes and sit on the couch. I look around in his livingroom.

He have so much pictures of his friend scattered in the house. But one particular picture caught my eyes.

I pick up the picture frame. It's a pic of Bambam and me when we're little. I was giving him a piggyback ride. He was smilling brightly. I was smiling too in the pic. I can't help but smile. He still havethis picture. 

"I'm ready!" he yell from the stairs.

I turn around and I can't believe my eyes. He look so cute. He was wearing a graffiti black and white T-shirt with a blue and white chekered shirth. He was wearing his white cap backwards a pair of skinny jeans and a pair combat boots. "you look really good." I said as I smiled his way. 

"You look good too. " he said while blushing. "Let's go." I said as I open the door. I alreaddy slip on my shoes.

He take his keys from the coffee table and out of the door. I got out and walk to my bike as he lock his door. I give him his helmet. He put it on and I clip it on for him. He blush. I put on my helmet and get on the bike. I hold his hand as he get on the bike. "Hold on tight baby." I said as we speed off. 

I can feel he tighten his arms that's on my waist. I smile at the feeling of his arms around my waist. 

 

Bambam's Pov

I tighten my hold on Mark. I can feel his abs through his shirt.  How did I get so lucky?  A few more minutes after that we arraive at the destination. He got off first. He make me sit sideways on the bike so that I'm facing him. He take off my helmet and blindfold my eyes with a piece of cloth. 

"You just have to trust me ok?" I can feel he whispered in my ears. I blush and noded my head.

Mark's Pov

I take off my helmet when I already put on the blindfold. He hop from the bike as he hold my hand. I guide him to the place that I already set up that morning. When we arraive, I told him to take off the blindfold. 

I quickly run infront of him. When his eyes is adjust to the brightness he gasp from the view. We are at the edge of the cliff beside a really big tree. I decorated it with fairy lights and a string that's attach with all of his pictures that i secretly taken. Under the tree is a blanket and basket that is full with his favourite foods.

"Do you like it?" I ask as I rub my nape. 

"I don't like it.... I love it!!" he said. He run towards me and hug me tightly. I was taken a back but I quickly hug him back. "I'm glad that you like it." I said as I hug him tightly. 

After a while we both pull apart the same time. I pull him towards the blanket. "Lt's sit down because the sun is about to go down."Ipull him to the blanket. We sit down and enjoy ourselves until night comes.

 

A/n 

hey.... i'm sorry for not uploading but i have been busy with tests and exams. i'm really sorry.

hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

-Farithz-