Introductions

Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?

 

That morning was peaceful and calm until everyone was awakened by a loud noise coming from the kitchen. The 12 boys doesn’t really care to know about it and they just went back to sleep.

However, D.O and Chen the kitchen lover can’t seem to not think about it.

“Hey, did you hear that?” Chen asked as he sat on his bed and D.O nodded. He sat on his bed too, watching Chen’s curious face.

“Of course I did, the noise could wake everyone in the mansion up.” he answered and Chen frowned.

“Let’s go and check it out, something feels wrong here.” he said as he walked towards the door with D.O following him, quickly glanced at Kai who’s comfortably snuggling in his comforter.

They went down the stairs with their morning hair which they don’t even bother about. Well, the cameras were not on yet at that time and the shooting was scheduled today after breakfast.

Chen thought hard about what could be the reason for the loud noise. Could it be the crews trying to wake them up? But why was it coming from the kitchen?

Chen and D.O finally arrived in front of the kitchen and their jaw dropped to the floor seeing the mess and not to mention that it looked like a grenade just exploded in the kitchen.

“It looked like someone is trying to cook something but ended up bombing the kitchen.” D.O said slowly and Chen couldn’t agree more.

“Holy , I need to clean this before anyone of them wake up!” they heard someone cursing and they frowned.

“D.O yah, did you hear that? There’s someone here.” Chen said and D.O placed a finger on his mouth. He pointed to a girl sitting on the floor and Chen rounded his eyes in surprise.

“She doesn’t seem to see us here. She’s Han Yeseul right? The only girl in the mansion?” Chen nodded at D.O’s questions. He approached her slowly and he tapped her shoulders lightly.

“Get the off me!” Chen’s eyes widened in surprise but when Yeseul turned around and she saw the surprised face made by the two boys, the three of them freaked out at the same time.

Oh my God, tell me that I didn’t curse out loud. Please, tell me I didn’t!

“Umm, hi?” she said awkwardly as she waved her hand and tried to act as innocent as possible. However, the boys looked more freaked out than ever. She sighed.

Yeah, there goes that thing called ‘image’ into the dustbin.

“Look, I’m sorry. I just kind of surprised earlier and it just kind of slides from my tongue. You guys were not supposed to wake up right now.” she explained and D.O narrowed his eyes looking at her.

“What are you trying to do?” he asked and his eyes wandered around the mess that she had done. He saw some bit of flour, chocolate chips and eggs. Chen also waited for her answer.

“I tried to bake but I guess something went wrong with the oven and it suddenly like exploded or something.” she explained as she pointed at the oven.

“Ahh, so that’s where the loud noise came from? Pheww, I thought someone tried to bomb this mansion.” Chen said but D.O looked at her curiously.

“So, are you okay? You’re not injured or something, right?” he asked as he scanned her hands. She was surprised at his worried expression and his eyes on her hands.

“Nope, just burnt it a little but it’s fine.” she said as she show them a small burnt mark near her knuckles.

“So, mind if we help you? I can bake and D.O would love to help. Right, D.O?” Chen asked as he beamed a look that conveyed ‘this-is-our-ultimate-chance’ to D.O.

Luckily, D.O understood that look in his face and he nodded.

“Oh, never mind. I’ll just clean up this mess before everyone else wake up. Thank you for umm, well trying to help.” she said as she smiled sincerely towards them.

That was exactly how Chen and D.O suddenly feel like the oxygen around them are taken away leaving them breathless at that sight. Okay, it’s exaggerated.

***

The breakfast this morning could be described with something which is ‘noisiest ever’. Yeseul never experience this kind of breakfast.

It was so heartwarming in fact and Yeseul could only smile while she’s at it.

The boys were really different from what she imagined. Hell yeah, they’re far from her imagination. She imagined that they will be flirty brat and they would treat her like a princess all the times.

However, she seemed to be drowned in this crowd of 13 people. The boys don’t seem to mind the fact that she’s there with them and they treated her just fine.

D.O and Chen did the cooking and it’s far from perfection but it’s still delicious. Or we could replace ‘delicious’ with ‘consumable’. They accidentally burnt an omelet and some pancakes but aside from that, it’s just lovely.

After breakfast, everyone was told through the telephone that the cameras are on. Now, they need to proceed to doing introductions, all 12 of them. The boys were confused as to how they should do it.

They went out of their room, each of them went for a different camera. Let’s take a look at their introductions one by one, shall we? Okay, maybe not all of them.

Sehun picked a spot at the stairs and stared at the camera blankly, not knowing what to say. He opened his mouth, as he thought of introducing himself cutely and that was when he decided not to.

He tapped his chin and he decided to just do it normally, like himself. And Oh Sehun was never a person with emotions except towards a certain someone that really worth it.

“Hi, I’m Oh Sehun, 20 years old this year. I’m a model and I love bubble tea. Thank you.” he said it in a flat tone, bowing awkwardly at the camera.

He desperately wanted to leave and went to his room, a place with no camera but he hesitated suddenly. He gazed at the camera before he raised his fists near his cheeks.

“Bbuing bbuing.” he said it monotonously that it seemed so expressionless and emotionless.

Next, it’s Xiumin who picked a spot at the kitchen, currently standing very near to the camera.

“I’m clueless, what should I do?” he muttered it to himself. He looked at the camera with his head naturally tilted to the side.

“Umm, my name is Kim Minseok but everyone calls me Xiumin. I umm, what should I say now? Umm, I love to eat...especially Baozi! Umm, I’m friendly and I’m an easy-going person. I think I’m the oldest here, I’m 24 years old. That’s all I think, thank you.” he said, ending his introduction with a bow.

“That should do, right?” he said to himself as he went out of the kitchen.

“What did I do just now? Embarrassing!” he muttered as he ran towards the room, desperately want to hide under the bed.

Then, it’s Kris who stood charmingly at a corner of the living room. He doesn’t seem to be bothered about how to act in front of a camera at all.

“Hi viewers, I’m Kris and I’m the only matured and cool one here. Thank you, and stay tuned.” he said it shortly. As soon as he finished his introduction, he saw Xiumin running from the kitchen and he shook his head.

“That’s how kids behave.” he said it confidently as he walked towards the sofa and sat on it leisurely.

Chanyeol smiled cutely in front of the camera at a spot near the front door. He was with Suho, whom he saw wandering earlier not knowing where to go.

“Hyung, would you like to go first?” Chanyeol asked and Suho nodded. Chanyeol gave him more space in front of the camera.

“So, hi there! I’m Kim Junmyeon or in short, Suho. I’m 23 years old.” and so, he continued to talk about himself and Chanyeol looked like he’s dead bored.

After a while, he tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder lightly and Chanyeol’s eyes lightened up.

“Yo, there all of you! Here, is M to the R to the Park. My name is Park Chanyeol and I loved to rap and composing songs. I’m cute and bubbly and friendly and awesome and fabulous and…yup that’s it!”

He finished it with a freestyle rap about how fabulous he was and Suho shook his head, feeling that he can probably do better.

Lastly, it’s Luhan with his baby-like skin and angelic face. He was a bit late as he took the same spot that Xiumin left, at the kitchen.

He stared at the camera, not knowing what he should say.

“Hi, I’m Luhan and I’m manly. I’m full of charisma and no one ever saw me as a girl. Never. Ever.” he stressed every word and he looked even cuter like that.

That was all he said and he went straight for the refrigerator after that, sneakily devouring some ice cream despite the fact that they just had their breakfast earlier.

***

“Hey, let’s have some serious talk.” Xiumin suddenly said to his roommates Suho and Luhan. They’ve been staring blankly at the space since the time they entered the room earlier. They sat properly on their bed, looking over at Xiumin who seemed to have this leaders look.

“Let’s talk about why you guys are here. Not the fake reason, to marry Han Yeseul and capture her heart but the real intention.” he said and Suho stared at Xiumin and Luhan continuously while Luhan looked like he was forced to calm down.

“Don’t give me that look, we should know for ourselves right now that everyone here have something in their mind. The real reason to why they participated in this show. Yeah, the girl is cute and pretty. But it can’t be a solid reason right?” Xiumin said.

“Well, I don’t really come here fully for Han Yeseul. I need her for my company. That’s all I can tell. What about you guys?” Suho said it first as he beamed a look at both Xiumin and Luhan. Luhan puffed his cheeks.

“I know this sounds ridiculous but my mother is sick that everyone used to call me a girl. So, she wanted to prove that I’m actually a man, despite my cute face. Yeah also, who don’t want this girl? She’s cute and pretty and she’s wealthy as well.” he said and Xiumin and Suho could relate to that. Yep, this girl really worth it.

“Hey, it doesn’t sound ridiculous at all. You really do look like a girl.” Suho stated and he laughed together with Xiumin but Luhan’s death glare shut them up.

“I. Am. Not. A. Girl.” he said it, stressing every word. Xiumin and Suho nodded and Luhan smiled. Hell yeah, he’s still cute.

“Okay, now my turn. I’m actually forced by my parents. They told me that I need to compete for her if I want to be in line to be the next heir of the company. That’s it and again yeah, who could resist Han Yeseul the millionaire-to-be?” they nodded at almost the same time at Xiumin’s statement.

“Some people had a really great life huh? That’s how unfair it is to the others.” Suho suddenly commented and that made Xiumin and Luhan looked at his miserable face.

***

“Oh Han Yeseul, what sin have you committed in your past life that you’re living like this?” she muttered to herself. Hell yeah, staying in her room all day long is definitely not cool and it’s not Han freaking-adorable Yeseul’s style.

However, with those cameras on, she can’t bring herself to go out. She could never act pure at all times. What will she do if some of the boys freak her out and she cursed like this morning?

Oh, hell no! Grandma would kill me in an instant with a sword.

She decided to just lock herself in the room all day but then, the crew made a call to her saying that she need to join the boys outside. She sighed, as she opened the door to her room.

“Han Yeseul, you can do this. Your angelic face can hide everything, Just don’t say anything and just smile. Oh, don’t forget not to roll your eyes as well! Just don’t say anything and it’ll be fine.” she said to herself repeatedly.

She went down the stairs and she saw some of them watching a movie at the living room, some chattered actively at the long dining table and some at the kitchen.

She’s obviously excited to know what they’re doing at the kitchen so she went there, and that’s when she saw 3 boys devouring her favorite vanilla ice cream.

Oh God knows how much she wanted to yell and curse them for stealing her treasured ice cream but then, she faked a smile at them.

“Oh, Yeseul sshi! Come here and join us. Tao yah, go and grab a cone for Yeseul.” Xiumin said and Tao smiled at her before he rose from his chair.

She glanced at Baekhyun who’s not even noticing her there, and she felt the urge to take the cone from him and eat it instead. However, she managed to hold it back and she smiled at him.

He stopped for a while, looking at her smile and he didn’t realize that the ice cream smeared all over his upper lips. Yeseul chuckled charmingly and she pointed to her upper lips then to him.

Xiumin smacked him before he handed him a tissue. Baekhyun blushed a bit and he used the tissue to wipe off the ice cream. He’s so cute that way and Yeseul didn’t realize that she looked at him intently.

It’s only until Tao handed her a cone with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Oh, the vanilla ice cream completely stole away the spotlight from him.

Well, as for Yeseul, any flavor could distract her as long as there’s ‘ice cream’ at the back.

“Here you go.” he said and Yeseul smiled again. She looked sadly at the ice cream’s container that’s been threw away by Xiumin.

Oh, don’t worry dear. I’ll ask the crew to deliver a whole lot more of you later. And I’ll eat it all during midnight so that no one can join me. (wicked smile)

“So, Yeseul sshi. Tell us more about yourself.” Tao suddenly said and Yeseul looked at him thinking if there’s anything that she can tell them.

“Yeah, we’re curious too. Tell us what you like and what you hate.” Xiumin said, and Baekhyun suddenly got excited with this topic.

“Or maybe you could tell us your ideal type for a man?” he said and both Xiumin and Tao looked at him. Oh, nice trick, Baekhyun you’re killing two birds with one stone. Suave.

Yeseul stayed silent and she devoured her ice cream. She know that she could not say anything or else she’ll say something reaaaally bad and unbearable for her later.

She hoped that the boys would just give up and keep talking like they did earlier. However, the 3 boys looked at her and patiently waited for her answer.

She took a deep breath, hoping that her mind will be able to prevent her from saying any bad thing.

“Umm, I don’t really know what there is to talk about. I love eating and that’s for sure.” she said and the boys gave some kind of reaction that she loved…truly loved. So, it encouraged her to talk more.

“Oh, I also love to cook but then I have to clean up after cooking and that’s what made me lazy enough. And I love horror movies too.” she said and both Tao and Xiumin gave a reaction but Baekhyun chuckled.

“The last time we watched a horror movie, you shouted loudly and I mean it. It’s so loud! I don’t know that you actually enjoyed it. I guess you just like throwing away the deafening voice from your throat huh?” he said and somehow Yeseul felt his sense of sarcasm.

“Oh, maybe I just love to make every people watching it with me go deaf.” she said and it’s kind of firm but she smiled kindly (I mean fake) to them and it made them gaped at her. It’s like they’re watching an angel in front of their eyes and Yeseul pinked a bit.

She’s used to boys looking at her like that but she doesn’t know why she actually felt something like…different? Yeah, the boys are totally different from the others and she like it…wayyy too much.

“Okay, now don’t you want to know about my ideal type?” she said and it snapped them back to reality and she’s relieved for that. It’s so not cool for her to blush like that in front of them.

“Yeah, of course we want to know. What kind of man would a pretty and cute Han Yeseul like?” Xiumin said it and it’s a sincere comment about her.

“Umm, my ideal type is the one that treated me differently.” she said and the 3 of them looked at her curiously, making her continue her lines.

“Okay, my point is I’m tired of people treating me good, no it doesn’t mean I want to be treated badly just I don’t want to be treated good just because my family is wealthy. It’s getting me annoyed when people tried hard to get on the good book of me when I can’t even do anything. Okay, my family is wealthy but not me.” she said and the 3 of them nodded in unison.

“Yeah, that’s right and I know how annoying that is. However, I still think that you’re wayyy too humble Yeseul sshi.” Tao said and Yeseul smiled at him like very sincerely.

“So, you’re saying that your ideal type is the one that treated you umm…bad?” Xiumin asked and Baekhyun shook his head.

“It’s not like that, hyung. She wants a guy that can make her feel insecure about herself. Right, Yeseul sshi?” he asked and Yeseul widened her eyes before he nodded.

She’s shocked that he could find the right word to describe it. She didn’t really know how to describe it without using the word ‘bad’ either. She saw Baekhyun’s proud grin and she pinked again.

Aish, real handsome and charming boys do know how to make Han Yeseul blush.

That’s when Han awesomely-cool Yeseul knows that she would never stop blushing when she’s with the other boys too or should we call them a professional charmer?

Yup, that will suit them well.


Hi, it's me again :)

I really hoped that you enjoyed this because I'm trying reaaally hard to take it slow this time

Please leave some comments for me ^^

I'll gladly love to know what you guys think and what you guys want ;)

Love you guys <3 <3