Outdoor Date Part 1

Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?

 

Yeseul bit her lower lips countless times as she walked down a beautiful path. She wore a short white dress that ended just above her knee. She let her hair down in the car on the way here earlier because she thought that she wanted to look feminine in front of Xiumin.

It was the third challenge for the reality show which was ‘Outdoor Date’. Every 12 contestants would have a chance to take Yeseul out on a date and they got to choose the location. Yeseul was informed that she would be having three dates for today.

Yeseul smiled at Xiumin the moment she saw him waiting for her while sitting on a rock in the water near the sign ‘Pool of Nymphs’. It was a beautiful waterfall and Yeseul reaaaaally like it. It was just one problem though. She was wearing a pair of 3 inches high heels.

“I knew that I should just wear my flat today. Urghhhh…it was all that writer noona’s fault. ‘You looked good in heels’ and whatsoever. Duhh, it’s Han freaking cute Yeseul okay? I looked good in just anything.” Yeseul muttered slowly, only audible to her ears as she was walking slowly towards Xiumin.

“You wore high heels? Ohh…It’s sandy here though. I think you should take that off.” Xiumin said, looking totally apologetic that he chose this place without even considering about her.

“Well, I am supposed to be barefooted to enter the water anyways.” she flashed a smile, a reaaaaally cute one to be exact as she immediately took off the heels.

Xiumin dashed towards Yeseul and his one hand held her hand casually, trying to lead her towards the rock in the water that he sat on earlier. He was already barefooted at that time. His other hand was holding Yeseul’s heels and he placed it on the sand nearby.

Yeseul’s cheeks reddened at his high level of gentleness. Gosh, he looked soooo hot, yet he still managed to maintain his playful image. He was still that cute Baozi that loved to eat at the mansion but actually seeing him being all serious like this for the first time just-

You know what? There’s not a word to describe him, he’s just hot. H to the O to the T with capital letters that said HOT.

They sat on the rock and Xiumin generously used his napkin to cover the surface of the rock for Yeseul to sit. The rock’s surface was so smooth and Xiumin just realized that it was actually not big enough for two people. Xiumin hesitated for a while and he glanced around, trying to look for a bigger rock to sit on but Yeseul just sat on it casually.

Xiumin kept on sliding down the rock when he tried like reaaaaally hard to keep the right distance from her, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable with him sitting too close. Well actually, it was more like he was trying to be cool and not to blush when sitting too close to her.

“You know, ummm…we should skim pebbles when we come to this kind of place.” Xiumin said all of a sudden, obviously giving up on trying to sit on the rock together with her. She hopped down from the rock and looked at Xiumin excitedly.

“Skim pebbles? Can you do that? Can I try too?” she asked cutely and Xiumin nodded at her every question.

“Of course you can. Let me teach you. You need to find a nice small pebble for this. Like ummm-“ he paused for a while when his eyes suddenly caught the sight of a cute small pebble in the water. “This! I think this would do.”

“Woahhh~ Do it! Do it!” Yeseul bounced excitedly, making the water splashed on her dress a bit.

“Yah, you’re going to wet your dress later! Aishhh, even right now I’m babysitting you?” Xiumin started to nag at her but she just stuck out her tongue at him.

“Did you regret this date then?” she asked and Xiumin was obviously too startled at that sudden question. However, as he was trying to answer that, Yeseul got excited suddenly when she saw a beautiful rock and the question was left unanswered just like that.

***

Xiumin’s Interview.

“Why did you bring her to a waterfall?” Xiumin smiled awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck at that question.

“Well, I…kind of searched the internet and…I mean, I wasn’t making such efforts for this short date but…well what I’m saying now is…aishh, doesn’t couples love to visit the waterfall together?” he blurted that line in frustration after he stammered.

“You held her hand casually there like you were so used to skinships. You looked so natural when you grabbed her hand like that earlier.”

“It looked natural?? I was…it shocked me too when I really realized that I held her small soft hand in mine. I never really had experiences when it comes to girls. I just…tried hard not to show how I was trembling at that time, really.” Xiumin looked down after he answered that question.

“She asked you if you regretted this date with her but you didn’t answer her. What was your answer at that time exactly?”

“Well, I would never have regretted this date would I? That moment was never exchangeable for anything in the world like, honestly…where on earth can we find another Han freaking adorable Yeseul?”

***

Suho’s hands were sweating. He was indeed dead nervous for the date with Yeseul. The crews informed that she’s on her way here after her first date. That means, Suho was her second date.

Suho spread a mat on the grass under a shady tree. A picnic basket was placed at the corner of the mat. Yes, Suho planned a simple picnic date under a tree. He knew how lame his idea was. The others must have thought of bringing her to fancy places. Suho was just sooooo clueless about this whole ‘date’ thing.

Yeseul came after a while. She flashed a smile and waved at him. Suho gaped for a while looking at how simple she dressed but she was still breathtakingly beautiful. That white dress actually made her look like a fairy under the sun!

“Woahhh~ Are we picnicking right now?” Yeseul asked when she was under the shade of the tree. Suho was obviously too nervous to even say a word so he just nod at her.

“Yeayyyy! Do you bring foods?” she asked as she took off her flat (she smacked the writer noona with that earlier) and sat on the mat. Suho knelt on the mat and he reached for the picnic basket. He made sandwich and kimbap for her. It was a bit messy but he was sure that it’s at least consumable.

Yeseul’s reaction was explosive at the sight of that simple food. Suho liked that look on her face sooooo much. He handed her a plate and placed another plate in front of him. He poured a glass of juice for her too.

“Can I eat this? Can I can I??” she asked cutely.

“Of course, go ahead then. I made it specially for…uh...for this date.” Suho’s cheeks reddened just as he’s about to say that he made it specially for her. Luckily, Yeseul didn’t realize that because she was soooo engrossed in the foods.

“This kimbap taste sooooo good! What did you put inside?” she asked with her full mouth.

“It’s just…tuna.” Suho answered, obviously shocked at how a rich girl like her ate this kind of simple food so wholeheartedly. Well, he did practice hard to roll the kimbap neatly just for her so he really appreciate this kind of reaction from her.

“Is this all? I want moreeee~” she whined after she finished eating everything. Suho smiled as she rummaged the picnic basket.

“There’s something that you’ll surely like insi-“

“It’s ice cream!” she exclaimed with a full smile right before Suho could finish his sentence. Well, Suho thought that it was ice creams that she loved the best so he bought every flavor that he could find in the convenient store for her.

“It’s strawberry, chocolate and…yeayyy it’s vanilla!” Yeseul’s voice cracked when she mentioned vanilla. Suho smiled and he handed her a spoon. She opened the lid and devoured it silently, not even realizing Suho’s eyes that looked at her every move intently.

“Do you want some? You’ve been staring like an animal.” Yeseul suddenly asked and looked at Suho. Suho blushed and turned away from her but she just laughed.

“You don’t have to stare at me like that, you could just ask for some if you want you know? Here, open your mouth Suho sshi. Ahhhhh~” she shoved a spoonful of ice cream. Suho realized that it was the spoon that she used. He opened his mouth and Yeseul smiled proudly looking at him.

“Aww, good boy!” Yeseul said as she the ice cream’s leftovers at the spoon. Suho’s eyes widened at her sudden action.

“That’s…it’s…you…that spoon…uhhh…” Suho started to mumble nonsense at that sight.

“What? What is it?” Yeseul asked with a seriously I-don’t-understand look on her face. Suho beamed a look at the spoon and Yeseul immediately understand what he’s talking about.

“Is it this ‘indirect’ thing again? Gosh, what a lame one. What is wrong with you guys?? How is using the same spoon considered as a kiss huh? I don’t care, I don’t believe in this ‘indirect’ thing.” she said firmly before she continued on devouring her vanilla ice cream and the other ice creams too.

***

Suho’s Interview.

“You set up a picnic for her under a tree. What made you choose this kind of simple date?”

“Well, you know…I wasn’t…I’m not…I mean…I don’t know what to do. I just have fantasies about this kind of date with a girl. I think it’s romantic.” Suho answered and he felt his cheeks burnt gradually.

“You didn’t have the chance to initiate any skinship with her. How do you feel?”

“I was relieved. Seriously, my hands were sweating so much at that time. I definitely wouldn’t want to hold her hands like that right? I was like, thank God!” the interviewer laughed at Suho’s answer. He was kind of cute being all nervous like that.

“She said that she didn’t believe in indirect kiss. What do you think about that?”

“Well, I think she’s right. There’s no point of an indirect kiss. I brought only one spoon for her because I didn’t think that she would want to share the ice cream with me at that time so we would have to use the same spoon eventually right? It’s not a big deal I think.”

***

It was Yeseul’s third date for that day and it was Lay. Lay was standing charmingly next to the signboard ‘Pressure Road’. Yeseul wrinkled her nose.

Gosh, why must it be here? I really hate that rocky path. It hurts my feet! 

Lay smiled brightly at her. She reluctantly walked towards him. Lay was holding his shoes in one hand while the other hand was on his hips. He beamed a look at Yeseul’s face and then her flat.

“Umm…you need to take those off, Yeseul. It’s the pressure road, see?” he pointed at the sign right next to him.

“But…can’t I just wear my flat?” she asked. Lay smiled looking at her.

“I get it…you don’t like this thing huh?” Lay guessed and he didn’t even need an answer from her because the look that she had on her face just told him how much she disliked this thing.

“Well…I’ll piggyback you then.” he said and Yeseul was dumbfounded when Lay suddenly knelt with his back was right in front of her.

“Can…I?” she asked with an uncertain face.

“Of course! Hop on princess, Lay is giving a free ride.” Lay said confidently. Yeseul was excited but she was unsure of how to actually hop on his back. She just gently put her hands around Lay’s neck. Lay immediately felt a tingle from that contact.

He handed his shoes to her. He stood up as he held her thighs and Lay really admired her milky white skin. He stumbled a bit but then he managed to balance her weight on him. She was so light and it made Lay wondered how did she managed to weigh like this when she ate a lot. Like seriously…a lot.

“I’m heavy right?” she asked. Lay shook his head.

“No you’re not.” he answered.

“You’re exhausted!”

“No I’m not.”

“Put me down, I’ll walk.”

“I’m okay.”

“Put me down.”

“I don’t want to, okay? Now just shut up and enjoy the view of this park.”

Yeseul was a blushed when Lay said that. She hid her face behind his back and he chuckled when he felt Yeseul’s face on his back. Lay finally put Yeseul down when they arrived at a shack. Yeseul was more than relieved because she was indeed going to die out of embarrassment. They both sat in front of each other.

“So…how was your other dates?” he asked suddenly. Yeseul looked up at him.

“It was fun.” she said simply. Lay raised an eyebrow.

“That’s all?” Yeseul looked away when Lay asked that. She placed a hand on her chest.

Gosh, I’m soooo affected by his piggyback ride until I can’t think straight right now.

“Enjoyable?”

“Yeah, of course it’s enjoyable.” Lay laughed at her answer. She looked flustered so Lay didn’t really want to spoil her mood more even though he couldn’t understand why she’s acting that way.

“So…can you give me your hand?” Lay suddenly asked.

“Do you want both or the right one or the left one?” Lay raised his eyebrows at that question. Like, whenever a guy asked a girl to give him her hand wouldn’t they usually just give them randomly? Who cares if it’s left one or right one?

Or maybe I’m the only one thinking like that? Lay thought. He just shrugged.

“Your right one please.” he said as he held out a hand. She placed her right hand and Lay used both his hands to massage it.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Yeseul stuttered and Lay figured that she’s kind of freaked out.

“Hey, just relax okay? I’m giving you a hand massage. It’s free for today and today only.” he said without looking at her. He was too focused with his hand massage.

Wow, her hand is superbly soft!

Yeseul relaxed a little when she felt comfortable with Lay’s gentle touch. When she started to like it, Lay stopped and asked for her other hand. She flashed a smile and Lay smiled back, flashing his killer dimples.

Damn that dimples…I fell for that every single time! Yeseul cursed silently in her head.

She suddenly reached out her other hand and poked Lay’s cheeks. Lay’s eyes widened at that unexpected move from her.

“Whoa…what are you doing?” he asked and Yeseul immediately took her hand away from his face and hid it behind her back.

“N-nothing…just…umm…your dimples…” Lay laughed at her unorganized sentence. He took her hand and placed it at his cheeks.

“Touch it then. I’m totally fine with it.” he said. Yeseul’s eyes widened but she did take the chance to do what she had always been dreaming to do since the first time she saw that charming dimples.

She poked his dimples, a bit too hard actually that made Lay ‘ouch’ed. Yeseul froze for a while before she started to laugh. Lay laughed too, looking at her.

***

Lay’s Interview.

“Why did you bring her there?” Lay’s cheeks reddened at this question. He cleared his throat before he answered it.

“I was hoping that she would hate it because I wanted to…oh my God, I’m seriously not a ert for thinking like this okay? I just…urghhh…what am I doing? Well…it’s…uhhh…yeah, that’s it.”

“Because you wanted to give her a piggyback ride?”

“I’M NOT A ERT!” he suddenly shouted, making the crews and the interviewer shocked. “Anyway, yeah…I did.” he said with a shy smile.

“Was that hand massage an excuse so that you could hold her hand?” Lay fidgeted at his seat.

“Umm…can I skip that question?”

 


Soooo...I'm back with an update! yeayyyyy :)

Maybe I'm the only one enjoying this...

Well, whatever! ^^

So...do leave me comments :D

Every words means a lot to me 

Oh yeah, this chapter is going to be split into a few parts.

EXO have 12 members and I'm supposed to write every date...

I'm not complaining but I'm asking you guys to wait for me patiently okay?

I'll be back...seriuosly...wait for me ^^