Basketball And Bowling

Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?

 

Kris sat on the sofa at the living room while waiting for Yeseul. He and Luhan won the Manly Battle and they both got a chance to take her to play any sports anywhere. He decided to play basketball with her at Hangang Park.

Kris was a bit nervous. To be honest, he was too busy with his works to be going out on a date. He really didn’t know what to do on a date, what to say or even what to wear.

Finally, he just decided to wear a t-shirt with sweater and sneakers. It’s a bit late at night and the weather outside was so cold. Kris looked at Yeseul when she walked down the stairs.

“Are you kidding me? Short sleeves, Yeseul? It’s so cold outside!” Kris exclaimed as soon as he saw her clothes.

“I’m just fine, don’t worry.” she said but Kris gave her a look that made her pouted.

“You’re not going to be okay, it’s freezing outside! Go and grab a sweater at least, if you don’t want to change.” he said and Yeseul just obeyed him. After a while, they both headed towards the car.

They greeted the crews and Kris opened the door for Yeseul. The car was silent for a while. Kris drove calmly while Yeseul stared at the road blankly.

“Can I ask you something?” Kris suddenly broke the silence with a question. Yeseul nodded and Kris continued.

“Why did you choose me, out of the other boys?” he asked. Yeseul frowned a bit as she tried to remember what she saw at him during the soccer match.

“You looked determined? Yeah, you’re full of the desire to win. I’m…attracted? It’s sort of like that.” she answered and Kris could hardly hide his smile hearing it.

“You liked it huh?” Yeseul asked, immediately washing the smile away from Kris’s face.

“No I’m not.” he said, trying hard not to stutter.

Gosh, he was really about to slam his head on the steering when he saw Yeseul laughed. It’s sooooo un-cool for him to smile like a mad man just after hearing her compliment. Kris is a cold city guy okay?

“Shut up.” he said, a bit too scary actually that made Yeseul immediately stop laughing and looked outside the windows instead. Silence surrounded them until they arrived at the park.

Yeseul and Kris walked slowly towards a basketball court. Kris was right. It was freezing cold that night. Yeseul hugged her own body and Kris who saw her shook his head.

“Told you that it’s freezing.” he said and Yeseul stuck out her tongue at him. Kris slowly took off his sweater and he put it around her shoulders.

“You’re going to catch a cold later.” he said as he put his hands in his pockets. Yeseul glanced at his classy pose.

“You’re trying to look like a gentleman huh?” she said as she placed her hands inside the sleeves. He gave her a warning look and Yeseul just laughed. She loved his scent that was stuck at his sweater that she wore. It was…manly.

They arrived at the court and Kris coolly bounced the ball with Yeseul’s eyes on him. Gosh, he looked so hot like that. Yeseul approached him and she tried to take the ball away from him. Kris smiled as he took the ball in his hand and put it up high.

“Hey! It’s not fair! Put that ball down!” Yeseul shouted as she jumped to reach the ball.

“You have to take it from me.” he said, clearly having fun teasing Yeseul. He purposely put his hand higher when he saw Yeseul who was about to reach the ball.

“You’re having fun? Okay fine, I’m a shortie. Just give me that ball pleaseeeeee~” Yeseul said with a very cute voice. Kris was mesmerized for a moment but he gained his senses fast enough before Yeseul could take the ball away from him.

“Let’s have a round. The winner can get the loser to do anything .” Kris said as he held the ball in his one hand.

“Okay! The first one to get 5 points win.” she said with a face full of confidence. Kris smiled.

“You’re going to regret it, don’t say that I didn’t warn you.” he said but she smiled slightly.

“Try me, young man. Let’s see how you beat this Han freaking awesome Yeseul.” The game started.

Kris was clearly taking the lead with his long legs. However, Yeseul was full of spirit that night. She chased Kris and she tried her best to block his try to shoot the ball. Kris smiled at her cute short hand trying to block him.

He didn’t plan to end this game so quick so he just shoot the ball carelessly and Yeseul quickly chased the ball. The ball bounced in Yeseul’s hand and she gave a smug smile at Kris who was trying to take the ball away. Yeseul went past Kris easily and she shot the ball, successfully earning herself 2 points.

“I could easily gain 3 points if I were the one to shoot.” Kris said, obviously trying to mock Yeseul.

“Whatever, Canadian boy. That’s 2 points for me.” she said as she saw Kris moved to pick the ball.

Kris bounced the ball, ready to run straight towards the net and shoot but Yeseul did not let him go that easy. That determined look in her eyes made Kris smile uncontrollably. Gosh, if he looked into a mirror at that time, he would probably think that he’s gone crazy for smiling like that.

He unconsciously took the ball and hid it behind his back. Yeseul was too focused on the ball and she was totally unaware of Kris’s sudden move. She leaned her body towards Kris and their faces were now dangerously close until she could feel his warm breath.

They froze for a while before Kris moved to shoot the ball, gaining himself a victorious 3 points.

“That was totally not fair! You hid the ball at your back!” Yeseul pouted.

“So the princess now wanted a fair game huh?” Kris mocked her. She wrinkled her nose in annoyance cutely.

“The Canadian boy just taught the princess how to cheat.” she said to herself slowly.

Kris was in control of the ball once again. This time, if he shoots then he will definitely win the game easily. Han freakingly-adorable Yeseul would not let that happen. She chased Kris and she purposely went closer to him, making it hard for him to bounce the ball properly.

Then, Kris accidentally pushed her. This was just like how she planned earlier. Yeseul faked a fall. Kris immediately let go of the ball and went towards her. He crouched by her side and he looked so worried, Yeseul almost felt guilty towards him. “

You’re okay? I’m sorry, I’m terribly sor-“ his sentence was incomplete just like that because Yeseul immediately stood up and took the ball. Kris was speechless so he just looked at Yeseul shooting the ball and the game ended.

“Hey, that was cheating!” Kris said as he finally regained his senses and Yeseul approached him with a triumphant smile on her face.

“Aww~ Canadian boy was mad because he lose?” Yeseul mocked him back, returning what he said earlier. He rolled his eyes and Yeseul just laughed looking at him.

“What do you want me to do? Make it quick, I’m freezing right now.” he said coldly. Yeseul thought of countless cruel way to torture him but the moment she saw Kris’s sweater wrapped around her body, she canceled her thoughts.

“Ummm…I want you to write your name with your .” she said, making Kris looked at her.

Like, seriously? That’s it? Kris thought that she would make him swim across the lake at least. Well, it’s not that he’s willing to do it if she asked. So, Kris did what he was told to do.

He wriggled his , trying to spell his own name. Yeseul laughed very hard until she actually gasped for air. Gosh, he was so freaking funny!

After that, he grabbed her hand and they went for a walk before they went back to the mansion.

***

Kris’s Interview.

“You were so concerned when she fell down at that time.”Kris looked away upon hearing that. He cleared his throat before he answered the question.

“Well, she was so small and she had a really flawless skin so…I mean, what if she’s hurt and…ummm…yeah, that’s it.” Kris said, trying really hard to ignore the interviewer’s excited eyes on him.

“Okay…so you lose the game?” Kris immediately answered this question. Well, obviously he would not want to admit his defeat to a girl right?

“She was so short so she really did try hard to match my steps. She looked so cute and she’s burning with the desire to win. As a gentleman, won’t I have to lose for her? It’s a given you know? A guy is a jerk if he wins against a girl.” he said confidently, making the interviewer just nodded at his answer.

Yeseul’s Interview.

“You faked a fall and he immediately ran towards you. He was obviously worried, what do you feel?”

“Umm, I felt a bit guilty actually. Am I an expert in faking things? I didn’t even make a sound when I fell. He just fall for that lie, he’s quite gullible actually.” Yeseul laughed with the interviewer at her own answer.

“He lose the game, did you feel that he purposely lose to you?”

“Hey, I won with my own efforts!” Yeseul immediately snapped.

“But you tricked him, remember?”

“Ummm…well, I did…but he did it first! Whatever, I won because I deserved it. What? Are you saying that he’s trying to be a gentleman? It’s 21st century for God’s sake, no one lose purposely to girls right now. It’s so lame!” she said and the interviewer could just laugh hearing it.

***

“You know how to bowl?” Yeseul asked Luhan as they walked together at the mall.

“Nope, it’s my first time but I’m pretty sure that I’m good at it.” he said confidently.

“Live up to that, young man. Han freaking awesome Yeseul was never an easy opponent.” she said, making Luhan laughed hearing that. Gosh, she’s just…cute! They walked for a while when suddenly the both of them suddenly pointed at something at the same time.

“Bubble tea!!” they both exclaimed at the same time.

“You like bubble tea too?” Luhan asked her. Yeseul nodded furiously.

“I had always loved bubble tea!” Luhan smiled.

Yeseul suddenly took his hand and she approached the bubble tea shop. Luhan’s eyes widened looking at her hand but he obviously liked it. Luhan ordered Taro flavored bubble tea while Yeseul ordered chocolate bubble tea. They drank it happily like a kid.

“Is that good? I never tasted anything else except chocolate.” Yeseul suddenly asked and she pointed towards Luhan’s bubble tea.

“It was heaven! I love it soooo much!” he said and Yeseul was excited to taste it, seeing how Luhan’s eyes lightened up when he said that he loved it.

“Let me have a taste of that.” she said and without any warning, she leaned in and drank Luhan’s bubble tea directly from his straw. Luhan froze for a while before he regained his senses.

Did she just drink directly from his straw?

“Umm, it’s good. But I think I prefer chocolate more than that.” Yeseul commented but Luhan was not hearing her.

“Uhhh…Yeseul?” Luhan called her.

“What, do you want a taste of my precious chocolate bubble tea?” she asked and Luhan stammered a bit.

“Di-did you know what you have done-“ Luhan’s sentence was incomplete because Yeseul suddenly shoved her chocolate bubble tea towards his lips.

“Drink it then.” she said. Luhan blinked countless times before he took a sip of her bubble tea.

“It’s really good right?” she said as she sipped the bubble tea too, making Luhan almost choke the bubble tea in his mouth looking at it.

They just had an indirect kiss and Luhan was obviously fluttered by that but how did Yeseul acted so cool about it?

“Huh? Uhh…yeah…it’s good.” he answered absent-mindedly.

“Ahhh…I’m so excited to try bowling for the first time!” she said, directing the topic towards bowling. Luhan recovered from his shock and they talked non-stop about bowling.

Luhan handled everything and he led Yeseul towards a lane. They changed into the shoes and after everything was set up perfectly, they started the game without any further delay. Both of them were a newbie in bowling but Luhan was wayyyy to confident.

Yeseul was nervous a bit as she took a ball, ready to bowl at that time. Luhan looked at her back and he smiled. They had a bet earlier, whoever gets a strike first will win. Yeseul suddenly looked at Luhan. He saw her eyes conveying ‘I feel like everyone’s looking at me’. He flashed an assuring smile and gestured her to continue.

She hit three pins down and she was too happy because of that. Luhan just smirked at her when it came to his turn. However, he just got the gutter and Yeseul laughed at him hard.

“It’s just the first try, you’re not that good either.” he said coolly, making Yeseul stuck out her tongue at him childishly, like a child.

Both of them take turns and Luhan kept on getting the gutter that made Yeseul laughed reaaaaally hard at him. He was wayyyy too confident earlier, just look at what happened to him now?

Yeseul took her turn once more. She seriously thought that she already had the hang of the game right now, after a few tries earlier. Luhan looked at her as she bowl and-

It’s a strike!

Yeseul jumped in excitement and she approached Luhan. Luhan unexpectedly jumped together with her like a child despite the fact that he just lose the game.

Whatever, there’s no giving up in a real man’s dictionary okay?

They eventually just continued with the game but Yeseul already smiled victoriously ever time because she already won.

***

Luhan’s Interview.

“She carelessly drank your bubble tea using your straw. What do you feel?”

“What do you mean ‘what do I feel’?” Luhan’s cheeks started to blush at this question, making the crews giggled uncontrollably looking at his cute reaction.

“You know it for yourself right? It’s an indirect kiss.”

“Aishh…you don’t have to state it that obvious. Gosh, that girl…she’s…she’s too careless with small things like this. She even shoved her bubble tea and asked me to drink it directly…gosh, she’s unbelievable!” Luhan stuttered countless times.

“You seemed so fluttered by it.”

“No I’m not! I mean, I never met a girl as careless as her. She was sooooo cool about this. Did she even know what she had done?” he shook his head as if Yeseul done something tooooo wrong.

“You even lose the game to her, is it the aftereffect of the indirect kiss?”

“What do you mean aftereffect? A man is a loser if he wins against a girl you know? I could easily win that if I played it with the others. It’s easy, it’s just a piece of cake.” he said confidently, exactly the same as Kris yesterday.

Yeseul’s Interview.

“You had an indirect kiss with Luhan earlier.”

“Why is this ‘indirect’ thing coming out again?” she asked with an annoyed look.

“You were the one that’s so careless about this thing.”

“What wrong had I done this time? Ahhh, when I drank his bubble tea? Gosh, it’s not even that delicious. Chocolate tastes the best for bubble tea, you know?” the interviewer just shook her head when the topic changed from the indirect kiss to the bubble tea.

“You won the game too. How do you feel? Is it a coincidence that you won both games?”

“Of course not! I’m just so freakingly awesome, that’s why I won with the both of them. Okay, I cheated with Kris but Luhan…he’s just wayyyy too confident. That’s exactly why he lose actually.” The interviewer shook her head again at her never ending confidence.

 


I’m just soooooo sorry for this terribly late update.

I’m stuck at that basketball and bowling part for too long.

Told you guys that I at describing sports right?

I definitely won’t write a story with sports again, ever!

hope you enjoyed the update :)

Thank you for subscribing, I’ll definitely update again later!

Please wait for me…. ^^