Outdoor Date Part 2

Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?

 

“Mr. Ohhhhh~” Yeseul sang playfully when she saw Sehun down the stairs with his arms crossed against his chest. Sehun didn’t show any reaction but his eyes widened when he saw her running down the stairs, skipping two steps and almost stumbled at him.

“Yah, you’re not seven years old you know?” he grumbled as he approached her and casually took her hand, taking the lead. Yeseul flashed a smile at him.

Yeseul wore a cute oversized grey coloured shirt with a short that ended just below her knee. She wore a white headband and she let down her hair. Sehun liked her simple clothes and he felt that this image did fit her well.

Sehun led her towards the water. It was a stream with piled rocks everywhere. Yeseul looked amused at that scenery. Right before he entered the water, he paused.

“Wait, I need to fold my pants.” he said as he bent down. Yeseul laughed while looking at him, struggling to fold his tight pants.

“Are you really going to just laugh at me like that?” he snapped. Yeseul just laughed louder and Sehun sighed, feeling a bit pissed off that he actually wore this pants without thinking that this thing would happen.

“Here, let me help you.” she said as she let out a cute chuckle and bent down. Sehun felt a strange tingle when her fingers brushed against his skin. He looked at her and his hand unconsciously touched her hair but he regained his senses fast enough before Yeseul could feel his touch.

“There you go. Let’s enter the water!” she said and she excitedly walked towards the stream. Sehun grabbed her wrist before she could really enter the stream. She looked puzzled when she looked at him. Sehun intertwined his hand with hers without any words. He took the lead, silently giving soft squeezes at Yeseul’s hand. Yeseul blushed at that high level of gentleness.

“Step on the rocks that I stepped on okay?” he said, once again giving an assuring squeeze at Yeseul’s hand. Yeseul nodded and Sehun chuckled when he saw soft blushes on her cheeks.

“I’ve been wanting to ask you…what are those?” Yeseul asked as she pointed at the beautiful piled rocks.

“Ahhh…those? Umm…people who came here usually would pick beautiful stones in the water and they would pile it and make wishes. They believed that if they could successfully pile the rock, their wishes would come true.” Sehun explained and Yeseul’s eyes were showing how excited she was hearing that.

“So this is a magical stream that can grant wishes?” she asked cutely. Sehun was lost for words.

“Uhhh…yes…maybe?” he answered even though he himself was unsure. He brought her across the stream and he let her hand go once they arrived.

“I’ll look for your stone and you look for mine, okay?” she said and before Sehun could even open his mouth, she already bent down, engrossed in looking for the stone. Sehun just shrugged and he looked for her stone.

“I found it! It looked just like you, Mr. Oh!” she exclaimed while holding a medium sized rock with uneven surface. Sehun frowned looking at the stone.

“Just how does that rock look like me?” he asked, not understanding what similarities between him and that rock she’s holding.

“The uneven surface because you’re soooooo uneven!” she said, already piling the rock without giving Sehun the chance to say anything more.

“Then this is yours.” he said flatly while holding a small smooth rock. Yeseul clapped her hands frantically.

“Put that here, quick! I want to make my wish!” she said while she bounced in the water excitedly. Sehun smiled at her before he placed that rock on hers. She saw that and she quickly clutched her hands together with her eyes shut tightly.

“Yeseul, it was a myth you know? You don’t have to be that serious-“

“Shhhhh…I’m concentrating on my wish.” she said, and Sehun just shrugged as he clutched his hands and shut his eyes too.

I really want to win this show, really bad. I want to protect her and just look at her every day .I want-

“You said that it’s just a myth and now you were the one absorbed in your wish huh?” she elbowed him and Sehun’s thoughts on his wish were scattered. He gave her a blank look.

“What did you wished for?” both of them blurted the same line at the same time. They laughed at each other after that.

“I asked first, what did you wished for?” she said.

“Hey, we said that at the same time!” Sehun snapped.

“No, I’m faster!” she claimed with a frown.

“Then, I’m faster!” Sehun said, not wanting to lose.

“No uh!”

“Yes uh!”

“Mr Oh!”

“Yeseul!”

“Fine!”

“Fine too.”

“Fine three!”

“Fine four!”

“I hate you!” she exclaimed angrily. Sehun laughed when she turned her back on him and she tried to go across the stream all by herself.

“Well, let’s just say that not even a million fights can make me hate you.” he said to himself before he grabbed her wrist and took the lead once more.

***

Sehun’s Interview.

“Why did you bring her there?”

“That place has a beautiful scenery.” he answered simply. The interviewer seemed to be startled by that short answer from him.

“You took the lead naturally when you guys entered the stream. Are you used to skinships?”

“Guys should always take the lead, right?” the interviewer shook her head at that answer.

“You guys made a wish right? What did you wished for?” this time, Sehun looked away and his cheeks reddened. The interviewer smiled at him.

“It was a secret.”

***

“You say what???” Yeseul shrieked.

“What? I said that we’re going up.” Baekhyun said, pointing at the observation deck up the hill. Yeseul sighed. She was expecting for an eating date but Baekhyun brought her here instead.

“You don’t like it?” he asked and Yeseul clearly heard the disappointed tone in his voice.

“It wasn’t like that…”

“I prepared ice crea-“

“Let’s go now.” she said, immediately making Baekhyun laughed. Yeah, leave everything to the ice creams to make Han Yeseul do something.

“Yeah, of course. We don’t want the ice creams to melt right?” he said teasingly while he took the lead and Yeseul followed him behind.

They didn’t utter a word while they’re walking. Baekhyun kept on his lips, wayyyy too ily. He wanted to hold her hand so badly but he just couldn’t. He cursed himself for that. He turned around to check on Yeseul and he laughed when he saw her huffed.

“You’re okay?” he asked as he paused there, waiting for Yeseul to catch up to him.

“You…you’re walking or running?” she huffed again. Baekhyun felt apologetic looking at her sweating like that.

“I’m sorry…” he said slowly. She managed to catch up to him and she held onto his arms, making Baekhyun almost jerked off in surprise.

“Let’s go…for the ice creams…” Baekhyun smiled at her. He slowly got used to her touch and just as he expected, he did love it sooooo much. They finally arrived at the observation deck and Yeseul was excited.

“Woahhhh~ it’s so pretty up here!” she said, excitedly bouncing again. Baekhyun smiled again as he approached a bench there and Yeseul followed him. Baekhyun took out a napkin and placed it on the bench for Yeseul to sit on.

“You’re copying that scene in SHINee’s music video huh?” she said while she giggled cutely looking at blushed Baekhyun.

“Now, close your eyes.” he said, ignoring his heated cheeks.

“What? But whyyyyy~ I want my ice cream…” she whined.

“No ice creams then.”

“Okay okay fine! Geez, you’re a meanie.” she grumbled as she covered her eyes with her hands.

“No peeking, Yeseul!” Baekhyun warned as he approached a crew. Yeseul realized his movement and she felt her own heart thumping loudly.

“I got it! You better get my ice creams ready!” she shouted.

Baekhyun smiled as the crew handled him the vanilla ice cream that he prepared earlier. He walked towards her slowly. As soon as he arrived, he placed the ice cream right next to her carefully, not even producing a sound.

He stood behind her and he took out a silver necklace from his jeans pocket with a small shiny star as it’s locket. He put it around her and he saw Yeseul flinched when the necklace brushed against her skin. He brushed her hair to the side, revealing her neck.

“There, you can open your eyes now.” he said as he sat right next to her. She opened her eyes and she immediately looked at the locket.

“It's a star…it’s…beautiful.” she said while she admired the locket. Baekhyun’s face looked relieved. He was dead nervous when he was putting that necklace on her. Her milky white skin was so…tempting.

“Glad you like it. Here’s your ice cream, a present for you being such a good girl.” he handed her the ice cream but she still looked speechless.

“Baekhyun sshi…”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you…so much. It’s so pretty.” she said and Baekhyun looked right in her eyes.

“You’re prettier.” he said with a gentle voice, making her blushed.

***

Baekhyun’s Interview.

“So, why did you choose the observation hill?”

“Well, I’ve been there once with my co-workers and the scenery was really pretty. I just thought that…she’s pretty too so yeah, that’s it.”

“It was her that started skinship first. How do you feel about it?”

“Geez, when you mentioned it like that…I sounded like a loser. I was surprised actually. She looked like she was wayyy too used to skinships and I really hate that. She held on to my arms like it’s nothing!” Baekhyun pouted cutely.

“You gave her a necklace. Is there any specific meaning behind that star locket?”

“Nah…I just thought that it’s pretty and I immediately remembered her. Well, we could translate that to ‘look at the stars whenever you remember me’? Let’s just think of it like that.” he laughed awkwardly.

***

“You did know what I loved, D.O sshi.” Yeseul commented when they both entered a restaurant. D.O smiled at her with his heart shaped lips and she returned that smile. D.O ordered three portion of samgyupsal and Yeseul’s smile hadn’t faded away ever since.

“How are the other dates?” he asked while they’re waiting for their foods.

“Eyyy~ I can’t tell you. It’s a secret you know?” she said as she placed a finger on her lips. D.O shrugged at her answer. The waiter arrived after a while with their orders. D.O expertly used the tongs to grill the samgyupsal. Yeseul her lips unconsciously while she stared at the meat. D.O gulped when he saw her.

“When is it going to be ready?” Yeseul asked, already holding the lettuce in her hand and chopsticks in another hand.

“Yeseul, I just grilled it like a few seconds ago.” D.O said, carefully eyeing the meat. Yeseul pouted when she placed her chopsticks down.

“You’re hungry?” D.O asked when he saw the disappointed face of hers.

“Worst! I’m starving right now.” she said as she rubbed her tummy, making D.O laughed at her.

“I’ll cut it smaller then, it’ll be cooked faster.” he said as he grabbed the tongs again. Yeseul’s eyes looked at the meat like a predator. D.O’s eyes also looked at the meat but he stole glances at her at times.

“So, have you ever dated anyone before?” D.O suddenly blurted that question. Yeseul looked up at him.

“Nah…I’m always out for a date but never really had one properly.” D.O looked surprised at her answer.

“It was dates arranged by my mother. I don’t really like them though. It’s annoying to act innocent all the times.” she said, but then she widened her eyes when she realized what she just said. D.O didn’t seem to be surprised though.

“Uhhh…I wasn’t supposed to say that.” she mumbled but D.O heard her clearly.

“Why?”

“Because it was supposed to be a secret!” she exclaimed seriously but D.O just chuckled.

“Well, at least it’s not a secret from us anymore.” she gaped dramatically hearing that.

“You…you know everything?”

“Yeseul, what kind of innocent girl would replace sugars with salts in our coffee? Oh, not to mention about that detergent powder that you replaced with flour. I had a reaaaaally hard time cleaning my clothes after that you know?” Yeseul face palmed herself upon hearing that.

“My image is ruined.” she said slowly. D.O beamed a sympathy look at her.

“Was that a bad thing?” she suddenly looked up and asked. D.O gave her an assuring smile before he shook his head.

“I prefer the real Han Yeseul, not the fake one. I’m sure the others felt the same too.” he said and that made Yeseul smiled again.

“Thanks, D.O sshi. You’re always so kind to me.” she flashed a charming smile towards him and D.O couldn’t control his reddening cheeks.

“Oh, the meat is done!” he said, trying to change the topic so that Yeseul wouldn’t notice him blushing.

“Yeayyyy~ I want to eat!” she exclaimed, happily grabbing her chopsticks again. D.O smiled as he saw her placing the meat on the lettuce. She made a wrap, a bit messy but at least still consumable.

“Open your mouth, D.O sshi. Ahhhh~” D.O was startled as he didn’t expect that she would feed him her first wrap. D.O leaned in towards her and he opened . Yeseul smiled looking at D.O munching her wrap wholeheartedly.

They ate quietly after that. D.O also made a wrap but he hesitated to feed Yeseul. That was until Yeseul realized his awkward movements.

“You want to feed me too? Awww~ That’s so sweet of you, D.O sshi.” she said as she leaned in towards him. He trembled a bit as he leaned in too and feed her the wrap.

“Ummm…it’s really good! Han Yeseul is happy!” she said while she bounced happily, not even realizing that she had some sauce smeared all over her lower lips.

D.O chuckled as he knelt and leaned towards her, gently using his thumb to clean the sauce. He used a tissue to clean his thumb after that. Yeseul was surprised at his sudden move. She blushed when D.O’s thumb touched her lower lips. She grabbed a tissue and wiped her lips with a blush on her cheeks.

“You are a very cute girl, Yeseul” D.O said slowly before he started eating his meat again.

***

D.O’s Interview.

“You simply had an eating date with her.”

“Yeah, I thought that it was food that she enjoyed the most so I just thought that this is a good idea.” he answered with a smile.

“She fed you her first wrap. What do you feel?”

“I wasn’t expecting that actually. She did say that she was hungry though. I was…happy? Yeah, I was indeed happy at her thoughts.” D.O said as he laughed shyly.

“You didn’t really have the chance to initiate skinship with her but you actually wiped her lips with your thumb.” D.O blushed immediately at this question.

“Well, I…I did feel curious of what her lips will feel like…it’s not that I’m thinking about that thing…a kiss or something…I just…umm…well…” D.O scratched his head, making the interviewer laughed at him.

“So, what did her lips felt like when you actually touched them?” D.O was obviously startled by that direct question.

“It was…soft and tender…kissable? No, I did not just say that! Okay, end of interview.” he said, hiding his deeply blushed face behind his palms.


 

So, it was three person's date per chapter 

Yes, the outdoor date is going to last for two more chapters.

thank you for subscribing and reading :)

I'l update soooooooonnnnn~~