Dinner Date

Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?

 

“Ahhh, I’m so jealous of you Bacon.” Chanyeol whined that night while looking at Baekhyun who’s wearing a white tuxedo. He fixed his hair while sending a proud grin at Chanyeol.

“Why are you not jealous at Tao? He won too.” Baekhyun asked, earning himself a smirk from Tao.

“Yeah that’s right. I woooon!!” Chanyeol frowned at his girly attitude.

“I wonder who would make Yeseul enjoy her date more, you or Tao.” Chanyeol suddenly commented. Baekhyun shrugged and Tao just smiled.

“There, I guess I’m ready now.” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol patted his shoulder.

“Good luck, Bacon. Make sure to bring her back safely.” he said and Baekhyun frowned.

“Yah, I’m not bringing her to climb a mountain. It’s just a dinner, Yeol.” he said, suddenly feeling uncomfortable at Chanyeol’s word.

“He mean, make sure you bring her back untouched. You get it?” Tao said and Chanyeol didn’t show any reaction. Baekhyun chuckled but he didn’t respond to Tao’s statement.

“Okaaay~ I’m going now!” Baekhyun said as he went out of the room. Chanyeol and Tao waved at him.

“Tomorrow is your turn, Tao. What did you plan? I heard Baekhyun’s bringing her to a really fancy restaurant. You don’t want to lose to him right?” Chanyeol said and Tao shook his head slowly.

“I…I don’t know if I could win Baekhyun.”

Meanwhile downstairs, Lay, Suho and Sehun gaped at the sight of Han Yeseul walking down the stairs. She’s wearing a pink coloured dress and it really suits her well. Her rosy cheeks completed her innocent look.

“Excuse me, I think I just dropped something.” Suho suddenly said to Yeseul.

“What is it?” Yeseul asked.

“My jaw! You’re stunningly beautiful, Yeseul!” Suho said and Yeseul hit his arms a bit hard.

“You’re sure you’re just going to let your hair down like that? You’re not going to tie it or anything?” Lay asked, referring to her long hair that she let down without any accessory on it. Sehun stared at her hair.

“I think it’s beautiful just like that.” Sehun said, making Yeseul blushed more. However, Sehun’s face looked much more emotionless than ever. Lay ignored Sehun’s statement and he insisted on doing something to her brown silky hair.

“I’m going to make your hair look like Elsa from the movie ‘Frozen’!” Lay said excitedly as he sat on the sofa. Yeseul was puzzled but she knew that Lay wouldn’t ruin her hair so she let him do it.

“Ahhh, he’s addicted to that movie! Now I remember.” Suho said to Sehun but Sehun didn’t hear him. His eyes were busy glaring at Lay’s hand touching her hair and Yeseul giggled cutely.

God knows how much he wanted to take her away from Lay. He’s boiling at the sight of another man touching her. He just clenched his fist at that sight. The thought that she’s going on a date with Baekhyun tonight made him boiled again.

“There you go. It’s finished.” Lay said after a while. Her hair was just so silky and it made it easier on him. Oh, not to mention that the fragrance of her hair. It’s just sooo good.

“Really??” Yeseul touched her hair excitedly. It’s combed to one side, revealing her neck. She turned to look at Lay and the three of them gaped at that sight.

“Wow! You look really good in that style, Yeseul. Good job, Lay.” Suho said and Lay grinned prodly.

“Thanks, Lay sshi.” she said, as her hand touched her hair. It’s her first time that a guy actually helped her with her hair.

That’s when Baekhyun came and he gaped looking at Yeseul too. He offered his arms, asking Yeseul to hold on to it. Sehun glared at her hand that’s grabbing Baekhyun’s arms. They waved Yeseul and Baekhyun and they went outside.

“We’re going to be accompanied by some crews today. They’re going to interview us too. Are you going to be okay?” Baekhyun asked and she nodded slightly. It’s not her first time going for a date with a man but this time, she’s a bit nervous.

Baekhyun pulled her towards a car, bowing slightly at the crews. He opened the door for Yeseul.

“Ahhh, there’s a camera here too.” Baekhyun said when he entered the car. He drove steadily and they’re surrounded by some mysterious aura of silence. Both of them didn’t even look at each other. Baekhyun’s eyes looked straight at the road while Yeseul played with her hands.

Thank God they reached the restaurant in just 20 minutes. The awkward silence in the car was just so frustrating. They went out of the car and Baekhyun casually grabbed Yeseul’s hand, leading her inside. Yeseul flinched a bit at his daring action but she couldn’t bring herself to say anything.

They sat opposite each other and Baekhyun kept on looking around, he couldn’t speak a word because of the jittery feeling inside him. Yeseul took the chance to look at every angle his face and she loved every bit of it. He’s just…perfect. His flawless skin, his pink lips, his cute nose…

“Your hair, it’s nicely done. It looked kind of like the one in a movie.” he suddenly said after clearing his throat.

“Oh yeah, Lay did it for me. He said that it’s like Elsa in his favorite movie, ‘Frozen’.” she said, feeling the awkward in the tone she’s using.

“Lay hyung did it for you? Wow, I’ve got to admit that he had the talent.” he said, silently admiring her beauty tonight. She nodded slowly and it started to get awkward again.

“You know what, there isn’t any word in the dictionary to describe how beautiful you are.” he suddenly said, making her cheeks burnt red.

“T-Thanks. You’re okay too. You look nice in tuxedo.” she said, returning the compliments to him. He smiled shyly and suddenly he felt nice. Very nice indeed.

“You shouldn’t even wear makeup, because it’s messing with perfection.” he continued.

“Oh, you’re so sweet that you’re putting Hershey’s out of business.” she and he chuckled.

They slowly become comfortable towards each other. The food arrived a while later and that’s when Yeseul realized that she’s wayyy too hungry. Baekhyun ordered pasta for both of them. He smiled when he saw her munching her meal whole heartedly.

“You’re starving huh? Should I order something more?” he asked, trying to but she nodded.

“Yup, I’m starving. I want to eat moreee~” she said cutely. Baekhyun laughed and he pinched her cheeks.

“Aigoo~ There goes Han Yeseul and her aegyo.” he said but she ignored him completely. The foods completely stole the spotlight from him. He really enjoyed the view of her eating, it’s so cute. Baekhyun ordered her seafood lasagna and she insisted an ice cream too.

Baekhyun watched her eating messily like a kid. She looked so cute and gullible, he just wanted to kiss her that time. He hardly finish his pasta. His appetite slowly disappeared, looking at her is the priority at that time.

Yeseul already finished her pasta and the ice cream. She’s eating her lasagna when she realized that he couldn’t finish his pasta. She looked at him and she pointed at the pasta.

“You’re not finishing that?” she asked and he shook his head. She smiled widely and she took his plate, almost knocked Baekhyun’s glass of fruit punch.

“Yah, be careful!” he warned but she’s not even hearing. She used Baekhyun’s spoon and she stuffed the pasta in . Baekhyun’s eyes widened as he looked at her.

“What? Han Yeseul loved eating, you’re not allowed to say any word to criticize me.” she said calmly before she continued eating.

“Th-that’s my spoon you’re using.” he said, still not believing that she just used his spoon just like that. Don’t she know anything about indirect kiss? She blinked at him, she’s not understanding what’s wrong with that.

“So?” she made Baekhyun’s jaw dropped. Man, did she really didn’t know about indirect kiss? What type of girl who didn’t know that?

“Never mind, continue eating. But please, control yourself. You’re really destroying your image right now, you’re eating your meal like a cow.” he said harshly.

“I’m not a cow! Anyway, I’m cute and that will do.” she said, making Baekhyun hit her head slightly with his knuckles.

“Ouch! Was that necessary?” she grumbled as she held her head. Baekhyun shook his head slowly.

“Uncivilized woman.” he blurted.

“What? I’m not uncivilized, you are!” she pouted cutely.

“Your name is actually Han uncivilized Yeseul.” he .

“And you’re actually Byun uncivilized Baekhyun! How about that?”

“That sound good, it’s like a cute couple name.” he said, effectively shutting .

***

Baekhyun’s interview.

“What do you feel when she casually used your spoon to eat?”

“I feel like, wow, this girl is just so ignorant. How could she do that on a first date with a guy?” he answered as he shook his head in dismay.

“You didn’t enjoy it? Even a bit? It’s an indirect kiss right?” Baekhyun blushed immediately at that question. The interviewer laughed at his reaction.

“I did, I don’t know why but I liked it so much. She’s sooo cute but at the same time she’s careless too. I just want to protect her.” he chuckled.

“You guys are very awkward at the beginning.” Baekhyun laughed at this question.

“Yeah, it’s awkward. When I’m with her, it’s just a different feeling that I can’t describe. She’s…different. Yup, there’s not a girl similar to her. She’s special in a good way and I mean it. A very good way.”

Yeseul’s interview.

“You just had an indirect kiss on your first date with him. What do you feel?”

“Indirect kiss? Kiss?? With him? When did I?” she asked with a frown. The interviewer looked speechless.

“Umm, you know, you used his spoon to eat earlier.”

“That’s what you call an indirect kiss? That’s funny! How can using his spoon considered as a kiss? Nope, I don’t feel anything. Oh wait, I do feel something. The pasta! it’s reaaaally good!” she said earnestly.

“You guys are awkward at the beginning.”

“Oh, yeah. It’s always like that whenever I’m out with a man. I’m not good with words, so I’ll just keep quiet. But he made me feel comfortable. I feel like he’s a friend at the end.”

***

“You’re not going to drive her tonight?” Suho asked Tao as he’s getting ready for his date that evening.

“I’m going first. I need to set up some things. She can just go with the crews right?” Tao answered casually.

“But it’s the best moment to get closer to each other! You guys could talk to each other in the car, you just get rid of a good chance.” Suho shook his head as he said that but Tao just smiled.

“Don’t worry, hyung. I’ll make her comfortable with me. We’ll be close, because I know well what she loves now.” Suho smiled at Tao’s answer.

“Wish you good luck, Tao.”

***

Their meeting place was a boathouse by the lake under a very big tree. Yeseul arrived there with the crews, not even knowing where exactly she was. Tao was already there, she saw him waving at her.

“You’re early.” she said as she approached him. He stands up from the dock and smiled at her.

“You are too. Couldn’t stay away?” Yeseul raised her brows at his question.

“Who? Me or you?” she asked, not really understanding what he meant. He just smiled and sat down again, patting the dock next to him.

Yeseul was wearing a skirt and she’s not at all in a position to go dock-sitting, but she kicked off her sandals and sat next to him. Then, she dipped her toes in the water.

“We’re early.” he said, turning his head towards Yeseul.

“Early for what?”

“Well, at dusk, it gets a lot colder and the water is warm, so it gets a little foggy on the water.”

“Oh. Fog.” she said, sounded like she’s not interested.

“It’s romantic.” he said shortly.

“If you say so.” she looked out over the water and she saw small bubbles pop up, then she looked at him.

“Hey, relax. It’s probably just fish or a turtle or something.” she pulled her feet out of the water and she slipped her sandals back on hearing him.

“They won’t bite you.” he said, still smiling.

“Can you prove that?” she asked and Tao just shrugged.

“So, we’re on a dinner date but there’s no food?” she asked.

“You really couldn’t get away without foods huh?” Tao said as he stood up and approached a table. He heard Yeseul’s soft laugh as he’s grabbing two plates. He sat next to her again and he handed her one of the plate, the slightly larger one.

“You grilled all these?” Yeseul asked as she looked at the grilled sausages, chicken and also some seafood. He nodded at her question.

“I’m an amateur, hope it’s fully cooked.” he said, handing her a fork.

“That explained this burnt sausage.” she said, picking up a sausage that he burnt. He frowned as he wanted to take it away from her.

“Oops, told you. I’m an amateur.” he said but she took a bite of it first before he could reach it.

“Nah, it’s okay. You tried your best right? Anyway, I think it’s good. Chocolate flavor? Yeah, let’s just consider the burnt ones as the one with chocolate flavor.” she said and he smiled at her. She began eating her food, and she kept on smearing the sauce on her lips and even her white skirt.

“You’re reaaally behaving like a kid. I’m on a date with you, I’m not on some babysitting task!” he grumbled as he cleaned the stain with a tissue. She just giggled at him and she ate again, this time looking like there’s no tomorrow.

The food finished very quick and it made Tao’s jaw dropped. He grilled a portion for two just for her and she really finished it in a very short time. Indeed, this girl really loves to eat. He even gave her some of his food, saying that he can’t finish it.

“You guys really ate a little. Why am I the one eating so much?” she said and he smiled at her. After they finished the meal, Tao asked the crew for the ice cream that he prepared earlier. She’s touched by his thoughts. Umm, more like she’s touched at the presence of the ice cream.

“I loooove vanilla~” she sang playfully as she saw the ice cream. Tao chuckled at her cute action.

“Hey, let’s eat slowly and talk about ourselves.” he said, and yeseul looked at him.

“Talk about what?” she asked and Tao shrugged.

“I don’t know, anything. Umm, what about your childhood? What was a child Yeseul behaved like?” Yeseul immediately frowned as his question.

“My childhood days that I remember were my grandmother’s house. I have no memories of going to play with some friends, or play in the rain and got scolded for it or riding a bike at the park. I don’t remember doing any of them. In fact, I don’t remember what I did during my childhood.” she said and Tao frowned listening to her story.

“Wow, you can’t remember your childhood? That’s sad. I mean, I think my childhood days were the best in my life.” he said, smiling at the memories of him and his friends playing when they’re young. Yeseul asked him to tell her about his childhood and he excitedly told her.

***

Tao’s interview

“Why did you bring her there?”

“Uhh, I’m actually thinking of a restaurant but Baekhyun hyung already took her to a dinner at a restaurant so I think I’ll do something different.” he answered calmly.

“You cooked everything yourself, what did you feel when she eat everything?” Tao immediately smiled.

“It really feels great, I mean she’s really appreciating my efforts and I just love her every reactions! She’s cute and she eats like a child. She really ate a lot of meat, I wonder why she’s so small!”

“You guys talked comfortably about your childhood days.”

“Yeah, I’m happy that I shared everything with her. I think that we’re getting closer right now. She already felt like a friend and I like it.” he said with a big smile on his face.

Yeseul’s interview.

“He didn’t take you to a fancy restaurant. What do you feel about it?”

“I love it! I don’t need to walk in poise or sit elegantly. I feel like I’m closer to the nature and I reaaaaally reaaaaaally love it!” she said excitedly.

“Your comment about his cooking?”

“It’s far from perfection and he’s not even an amateur. Honestly, I just ate it because I’m hungry and also, I want to show him how much I appreciated him who’s willing to cook for me. In one word to describe it, it’s consumable.”

“You guys talked about your childhood days.” Yeseul scratched her head at this question.

“Yeah, we did…but it made me confused. I don’t remember anything about my childhood. It’s weird. But I really enjoyed listening to him telling about his childhood. He’s very naughty and very cute too. I feel that we’re closer now to each other.”


 

OMG!! I just found out that Han Yeseul really exist, she's an actor!

Seriously, I don't watch dramas that much, I didn't know anything about her ^^

Umm, if any of you guys know about her already, please don't think much about it okay?

This story had nothing to do with her, it's just my own fiction. :)

Thank you guys :D