Aegyo Battle

Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?

 

“What-“ Chen said, looking at Kai.

“The-“ Kai continued Chen’s lines, looking at D.O’s wide eyes.

“?!” D.O completed the line.

“Wow, didn’t expect the innocent D.O to say that.” Chen said looking at D.O who’s shrugging his shoulders. Kai slung his arm over Chen’s shoulders.

“ChenChen, not all kitchen lovers are damn innocent you know?” Kai said casually despite the fact that Chen is the hyung in the room. D.O shot Kai a glare but Kai winked as a return.

“I know everything behind that ing innocent eyes of yours, Soo~” Kai said playfully.

“Drop that, Jongin. Back to the current situation now, what the hell are we supposed to do?” D.O said, making Chen’s smile earlier faded away.

“Can’t we suggest an option either aegyo or self destruct?” Chen said, looking at the younger ones.

“Self destruct sounded just-“

“Creepy.” Baekhyun suddenly cut in D.O’s lines. He stood in front of the door.

“Hey, we’re discussing downstairs.” he said and signaled them to follow him downstairs.

“No more profanities from here, Kai.” Chen warned as they followed Baekhyun’s steps.

“What? Why me? What about this guy?” Kai pointed at D.O and as a result, D.O poked his ribs hard.

“I’m innocent enough in front of the cameras, Jongin. Don’t worry about me.” he said with a smirk hearing Kai ‘ouch’ed.

All 12 boys gathered at the dining table, and it was very freaking noisy. Suho kept on babbling something but he’s only making much more noises. The only one hearing him was Lay and Suho seemed very satisfied with Lay’s responses.

Tao smiled widely, knowing that aegyo is his expert field. Just raise a fist to his cheeks and ‘bbuing bbuing’. There you go, melted every iceberg ever exists in the world. Kris isolated himself from the others and he started talking to himself in English.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun showed their own style aegyo to Xiumin and Luhan, which was named ‘Derp’s Aegyo’. Xiumin and Luhan laughed really hard and Luhan started to hit Xiumin lightly like a high school girl. Umm, what did he said about being manly?

Meanwhile, Kai fooled around with Sehun. He used his finger as he forcefully made a smile on Sehun’s face. D.O and Chen laughed hard as Sehun’s pokerface expression didn’t leave him. When their insanity level reached infinity, Kris shut them up with charisma.

“It’s time to get serious, guys. Sit down now. We’re voting for the emcee seat.” he said in a firm tone. They felt Kris’s leader aura and they obeyed him. They observed each other silently.

“So, one by one, shout out one person’s name whom you feel fit enough for the emcee seat.” Suho said and Kris nodded approvingly.

So, half of them ended up saying Chanyeol’s name. Chanyeol didn’t seem to be burdened by it so the emcee issue was settled just like that. The clock’s hand strikes nine and the contestants started to feel burdened.

If they need to tell jokes, lame ones could do so it’s fine. If they need to diss themselves, it’s but still bearable. Aegyo? Wow, that’s just another level of ing--damn-it thing.

***

There’s no way back. As they all sat on the chair at the backyard waiting for Yeseul, they were all in silent mode. No one could bring themselves to speak a word. Well, they could’ve acted more calmly if only this was not going to be broadcasted to the whole nation.

Yeseul bit her nails, her usual habit when she’s nervous. She wore really simple attire, just a short sleeved t-shirt with a short skirt. She let down her hair today and she looked more feminine like that. She took a deep breath before she stepped outside.

The boys looked up at her, their eyes obviously lightened up at her appearance. She managed a smile on her face and Chanyeol quickly lead her to her seat, in between the 12 of them. She glanced at Xiumin by her side who smiled back at her. Chen sat by her other side, also smiled at her.

“So, here we are, gathered for the first challenge of the show. The long waited by everyone, it’s the Aegyo Battle!” Chanyeol said loudly, reading his own script that he made earlier followed by a very weak and obviously forced applause from the contestants. Yeseul clapped frantically, and it made Chanyeol happy enough.

“Wow, that’s unexpectedly very weak. Still digesting your breakfast I guess?” Chanyeol chuckled at his own lame joke, obviously trying his best not to make the viewers strangle each other after watching them.

“So, who would like to have the honor of the first?” Chanyeol asked and they all looked away.

Yeseul smiled wickedly at Kris, hoping that she could see him doing aegyo today. No hard feelings, it’s just that Kris making aegyo is an image that never occurred to Yeseul’s mind.

“Okaaayy, guess everyone’s too shy to start first. Then let’s make our princess Han Yeseul to pick one of them.” Chanyeol said, after he noticed that no one dared to look at his eyes. Yeseul smiled brightly at Chanyeol’s words.

She beamed a look at Kris and suddenly Kris looked up to see Yeseul pointed at him. His eyes widened, and Yeseul chuckled when she saw him mouthed something. The other 11 clapped immediately, wayyy different feeling compared to earlier.

“Yeah, of course our respected Canadian boy would have the honor of the first.” Chanyeol said, smiling madly looking at Kris who’s frozen at his seat.

“Chanyeol ahh, don’t you want to consider another option?” Kris said, followed by the other’s nodding.

“Another option means?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun slapped Chen’s arms excitedly.

“It means that the one who couldn’t embarrass themselves to the whole nation could have another choice. For example, volunteer a self destruction.” Chen explained and he smiled at Baekhyun. Yeseul smiled as if was about to rip apart hearing that.

Oh this is going to be really fun! Now this is what we call real entertainment!

“Han Yeseul approved!” she said loudly and earned herself a loud cheer from the boys.

“Self destruction? What does that means?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun shrugged.

“It’s up to you guys. You could tell an embarrassing fact about yourselves or a shocking confession or-“

“Let me decide on that, can I?” Yeseul said and they all nodded approvingly. Oh, what harm can that cute little angel do to them?

“Of course, Yeseul sshi. What would you want for a self destruction?” Chanyeol asked.

“Be my slave for a day.” Yeseul said shortly and she tried hard to make it sound really creepy but the boys looked very relieved.

“We would happily volunteer a self destruction!” Kai suddenly said loud and they all laughed.

Spending a whole day as Yeseul’s slave, won’t that be too enjoyable? Yeseul laughed together with them.

Laugh all you can, guys. Han freaking-devil Yeseul just arrived.

***

“, I could just say ‘bbuing bbuing’ at that time. Why did I choose self destruction instead?” Kai hit his head with his knuckles repeatedly. Just look at him now, he’s doing laundry alone at the backyard when it’s freaking cold.

“That little Han Yeseul! What’s the use of that washing machine in the house? Can’t you think of anything better than this? Like humming you to sleep at night or watching together or anything else except laundry?” he muttered again, stepping on the clothes in the basin harder.

“Are you okay, Kai sshi?”

Speaking of the devil…

“Yes, bratty princess. My feet are completely frozen and yeah, I’m freaking fine. Thanks for asking.” he said sarcastically and Yeseul laughed at him.

“Okaaay~ I’m going to check on my other slaves now~” she said playfully as she went inside, leaving Kai there, alone and freaking cold. Kai gritted his teeth, deep inside he finally approved about this girl being a pretty devil.

Moving on to the next victim, it’s Sehun the emotionless guy. Yeseul folded her arms against her chest. Sehun looked at her, he blinked countless times like a kid.

“You heard me right, Mr Oh?” she said and Sehun widened his eyes.

“You said to lift you while going around the mansion?” he asked.

Yeseul nodded.

“And you’re not even a bit kidding?”

She nodded again.

“Carry you around this freaking big mansion?” he asked again and Yeseul rolled her eyes. Oh, no more of Han Yeseul’s innocent side now, the angel side of her just left her body the moment she heard the word ‘self destruct’.

“You’re just rephrasing what I said just now.” she said.

“Wow, just…wow.” he said it monotonously. Yeseul raised an eyebrow. Did this guy just say wow sarcastically? He approached Yeseul and without warning, he lifted her up. She’s shocked and she unconsciously held to Sehun’s collar.

“How old are you exactly? You weighed like a kindergarten kid.” he said and he chuckled softly. Yeseul looked at him as he chuckled and she couldn’t deny how smiles fit him well. He looked at her straight in the eyes as he took her hand that’s currently holding his collar and moved it around his neck.

“Don’t get the wrong idea, you holding to my collar just choked me.” he said as he started to walk out of the mansion. Yeseul pinked the moment her hand touched his neck. He walked slowly and Yeseul wondered if it’s because he’s being extra careful with her or he purposely did it.

“Why did you choose self destruction, Mr Oh?” Yeseul asked suddenly and Sehun smiled. Somehow, he loved how Yeseul called her Mr Oh, different from how she called the other boys.

“It’s my choice so it’s up to my preference right? I hate aegyo and I’m not even cute. So I think becoming your slave could save me from it, so I just choose it.” he said. Yeseul felt her heart sank at Sehun’s confession.

Stupid Yeseul, did you expect him to say that he wanted to spend more time with you? Dream on, girl.

“Why are you here, in the first place? You’re a famous model, obviously you have nothing to do with business. Most of them own their own company or heir of their family’s company.” Yeseul suddenly asked and Sehun choked his own saliva.

“This is awkward. Umm, can you promise me not to laugh?” he said and Yeseul nodded quickly.

“My mother said that I might be a gay.” he said and Yeseul laughed but Sehun’s death glare shut her up.

“Sorry, continue your line please.” she said. Sehun breathed harshly.

“I have never been in a relationship. I never have a girlfriend before. It occurred to me that I never have any feeling when it’s about girls. I…I never feel anything even if I see pretty girls in front of me. So my mother registered me to this show, she wanted me to confirm my own preference.” he said. It made Yeseul’s heart flutter.

“I never experienced relationships too.” she blurted it unconsciously and he immediately looked at her. She mentally slapped herself.

“Really? I never expect that.” he chuckled and Yeseul shot him a glare.

“What was that supposed to mean? Do you expect me to be a ?” she said, her voice went one pitch higher. Sehun was clearly shocked hearing her say the word ‘’.

“Well, I don’t mean it like that.” he said it quickly but he felt her stiffening her body.

“Put me down.” she said and he heard her firm tone. He shook his head as he held her closer to him.

“No uh, not going to.” he said.

“I said put me down, Mr Oh!” she snapped.

“Beg for it, then.” he and he smiled seeing her pouted cutely.

“You’re supposed to be my slave, you know?” he chuckled when he felt her hands tightly coiled around his neck.

“Yeah, I know.”

***

“So Baekhyun and Tao won the challenge and they’ll both get a romantic dinner with Yeseul? Alone?” Luhan asked Xiumin as they ate some ice cream at the kitchen.

“It’s like that. Lucky those little brats, huh?” Xiumin said, and Luhan his lips.

“This is not good.” he said slowly but Xiumin still heard him.

“What’s not good?” he asked.

“They’ll spend more time with her, and that’s not good. Don’t you ever hear about girls falling for guys after a romantic dinner? Anything can happen at that time. Anything.” Luhan explained and Xiumin dramatically gaped.

“Oh, that’s bad. Then what should we do?” Xiumin asked. Luhan sighed, looking at the melted ice cream.

“That’s the worst part right now, there’s nothing we can do. Tao and Baekhyun both won fair and square, it’s their reward.”

“Don’t say it like that, Lulu. I don’t like how you mentioned ‘reward’, it’s as if you’re saying that Yeseul is an object.” he said and Luhan felt his firm tone.

“Okay, I don’t like that word myself too.” he said.

“Ahhh, I envied Kris, Kai and Sehun now. They could be with her all day long, and they don’t have to do aegyo. I should just choose self destruct earlier.” Xiumin said, looking over at the windows where both of them saw Sehun lifting Yeseul bridal style around the mansion. Yeseul giggled cutely and Sehun smiled at her reactions.

Sehun, that similar pokerfaced Oh Sehun…he just smiled looking at her. Wow, just…wow!

“Meanwhile, someone really suffered with his self destruct.” Luhan shook his head dramatically, pointing at Kai who’s hanging the clothes on the clothes line.

“So, what happened to Kris?” Xiumin asked. Luhan shrugged.

“No idea what Yeseul did to him.”

***

Kris and Yeseul sat next to each other at the playroom. Kris was confused, he couldn’t guess what kind of slavery work will be done here. The playroom’s lights were on and Yeseul smiled like a mad man at Kris, only earning herself a confused face from Kris.

“Don’t look at me like that! You’re creepy.” he said, poking Yeseul’s cheeks with his finger.

“I am Han creepy Yeseul, if you don’t know about that, my slave.” she replied with a wide grin.

“Hey, it’s only a one-day-slave! No need to call me as if I’m your slave for eternity like that!” Kris shouted and Yeseul laughed at him.

“You’re the one choosing this, self destruct remember? Ohh, I love that word so much!” she said, frantically clapping her hands. Kris tried to calm himself, but he can’t hide his curiosity to know what this girl planned to do with him.

“Just tell me what you want me to do.” he said it firmly and Yeseul looked at him, a bit scared by his tone. Kris hated that look on her face. He didn’t mean to scare her. He just didn’t want to look weak in her eyes.

“Hey, I’m…I…I mean, sorry.” Kris said slowly and Yeseul looked at him. Their eye contact made both of them fluttered and they tore their eyes away from each other.

“Okay slave~ I’m watching the movie ‘Miracle in Cell No. 7’ tonight. Your job is to sit next to me, stay calm and you need to bear everything coming. Got it?” she said, trying to heal herself from a small heart attack the moment she looked into his eyes.

“That’s it? Seriously? And you called that a slavery?” he said, as he moved to turn off the lights and Yeseul played the movie.

“You don’t know what’s coming yet~ Let me tell you this, Han Yeseul watching a movie is an animal.” she said, and Kris frowned. They both set their eyes on the screen, but Kris didn’t pay attention to the movie.

They reached the funny part of the movie. That’s where animal Yeseul came. She laughed loudly, completely abandoning her pure image. What’s more to that, she slapped Kris’s arms hard, countless times. Kris expected the hit to be light but Han Yeseul really did make Kris felt his bone broken into pieces.

Just like that, the movie reached the middle phase. Kris felt his eyes heavy, he blinked countless times to make it go away but he ended up sleeping with his head tilted to Yeseul’s shoulder. Yeseul who’s absorbed in the movie startled a bit. She glanced at Kris secretly as she’s worried that he might wake up. Then, she realized that Kris’s eyes were closed.

She carved a smile on her lips, her hand moved to touch his forehead, then his nose and then his lips. Kris moved a bit and Yeseul quickly took her hands away. That’s when she realized that Kris actually moved closer to her.

Oh, God! This guy made me experienced mini heart attacks! It’s dangerous, my heart could really stop beating like this.

“Yah, slave! You’re not allowed to sleep until the movie end or I’ll make it another day with you as my slave.” she said, using her finger to push Kris’s head away from her shoulders. Kris quickly wakes up hearing her words.

The movie continued and the conflict was intense. Yeseul’s animal behavior started again. Every time she’s mad at the actors, she would hit Kris and she kicked him too. Kris suffered a lot and he felt like hugging her tightly so that she won’t be able to move again.

Then, the sad part comes. Yeseul cried, and it’s incredibly too much. She cried hysterically as if it’s really happening to her in reality. Kris couldn’t take it anymore, she wept wayyy too loud! He reached her and he pulled her into a hug.

“Hey, it’s just a movie you know?” he said slowly and Yeseul started to calm down. That’s when she realized that she’s in his embrace. She immediately stiffened her body and when Kris felt it, he let her go.

“I’m sorry, you cried wayyy too much. Any guy would hug you like that if they’re at my place.” he said, trying to defend himself. Yeseul shot him a glare.

“Oh yeah, only if they’re an official ert.” she said sarcastically.

“Hey, I’m not a ert!” Kris exclaimed, only earning himself a death glare from Yeseul.

“Oh yeah, you’re not an ordinary ert. You’re an extra erted byuntae.” she giggled as she said that and Kris immediately widened his eyes.

“You did not just say that to me!” he shouted, and Yeseul stick out her tongue at him.

“I just did, slave~”

“You did not just call me a slave!!” he shouted again, making Yeseul laughed hard at him.

“I just did, byuntae~”

“HAN YESEUL!!!”

“Kris~”

“It’s Kris oppa to you!”

“And it’s Master to you, slave~”

“It’s a one-day-slave!”

“Whined the slave to his master, the great and noble Han Yeseul.”

“Shut up!!!”


Guys, sorry if this is just another crap :)

Anyway, thank you so much for subscribing. I really appreciated it ^^

Hope this fluffy chapter satisfies all of you guys!

Do leave a comment for me, it's my first time writing a story about 12 boys and it's wayyy too hard :D

I want to improve for you guys :)