Outdoor Date Part 4

Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?

“Woaaahhh~ So this building is called as 63 building because it had 63 levels?” Yeseul asked Kris excitedly. Kris simply nodded and Yeseul was indeed so excited. They were both waiting for the elevator to arrive and Kris was clueless as to what he should do right now.

His hand hesitated to hold her hand countless times. He was lucky that Yeseul was too excited or else she would realize his failed attempts.

Damn it, Kris. It’s not your first time alone with her. You had a date with her before, remember?

Kris sighed deeply as he gained his courage. He reached out his hand and just before he could touch her, she moved forward excitedly.

“The elevator is here!” she exclaimed happily. Kris wrinkled his nose in annoyance and he clenched his fist. He dragged his feet towards her and now, he can’t take his eyes off her. A smile was carved on his face seeing her excited face.

“Are you that happy?” he asked her. She nodded furiously and he was more than delighted to see that fast reaction from her.

“Of course! Do you watch We Got Married Khuntoria couple? They went here on the first episode and I’ve been wanting to come here ever since!” she explained and Kris just nodded. They arrived at the rooftop before they even know it.

“It’s so pretty here!” she blurted happily. Kris traced her steps slowly and his eyes were roaming around the pink coloured heart dangling all around them.

“What are these?” Kris asked as he touched on of the hearts.

“Ahhhh…This is that thing couples do here. They wrote something on the heart and then they can look at it back when they come here again.” Yeseul explained as if she’s the professional herself. Watching that episode of We Got Married did give her some knowledge at least.

“Should we try-“

“Woahhhh~ This is that telescope thing! We can see the whole Seoul with this.” she rushed towards the telescope and Kris once again just traced her steps.

“Ummm…Kris shhi?” she called him suddenly.

“Hmm?” Kris hummed in response.

Yeseul looked at the telescope and Kris understood that she needed coins for that. He walked towards her and placed a coin in her hand. She bounced happily as she inserted the coin.

Kris was unable to hide his devilish smile as he walked in front of the telescope and blocked it with his hand. Yeseul innocently looked through it but she couldn’t see anything.

“Why can’t I see anything? Is this fake?” she asked as she looked around to find Kris, only to find him looking through at the other side of the telescope. She laughed at Kris’s randomness and Kris looked at her blankly.

“Yeseul ahh…should we try-“

“Woahhhh, it’s Namsan tower!” she exclaimed as she bent down and looked through the telescope once again, making Kris huffed in frustration.

“So what I’m saying is-“

“It’s so pretty from here!” she said excitedly, once again cutting in Kris’s line.

“Yeseul ahh, that pink dangling thing-“

“It’s the sunset! Woaaaahhhhh~”

“Aishhh…can’t you wait for me to finish my line?” he muttered to himself.

“Hey, give me that. I want to see too.” he said as he poked her shoulders with his fingers.

“Don’t disturb me!” she hissed as she avoided him. He kept on poking her and it was fun (well, for him) looking at her squirmed when he actually tickled her.

“I said don’t disturb-“ her line was incomplete because when she looked at him from the telescope, their faces were too close to each other. Kris looked at her in the eyes and she couldn’t look back.

Kris chuckled as he saw her blushing when she continued to look through the telescope. Yeseul acted as if she still could see through it, even though the fact was that all she saw was white.

***

Kris’s Interview.

“Why did you bring her there?”

“Just…well…I’m thinking about Namsan tower actually but I thought that someone must have brought her there so…yeah…girls usually love that couple thing right?”

“You’re kind of awkward with her. She was the only one who talked.”

“I…I was flustered. I couldn’t think of anything to talk about.”

“Did you ever think about doing that couple thing there with her?”

“Couple thing…you mean that heart thing? Yeah…I tried to ask her but she seemed to be amused by the other things so…well, we’re not even couples so…I’m a bit disappointed…” Kris started to speak nonsense suddenly, making the interviewer laughed at him.

***

“Tao shhi!”

“Yeseul!”

Tao waved lively at Yeseul who just arrived at the park. Yeseul approached him with a big smile on her face.

“So…what are we doing here?” Yeseul asked.

“We’ll just play like a kid today.” Tao said as he held her hand casually and led her towards the swings.

“But…but…”

“What?” Tao asked innocently as he started to swing himself slowly. Yeseul laughed at him and she decided to act maturely today, looking at how her partner was acting wayyy too immaturely.

“You’re acting like a kindergartener, do you know that?” she said, trying to sound matured as she crossed her arms against her chest. Tao laughed hysterically as he swung himself higher.

“Wheeeeeee~ I’m flyingggg~” he shouted in excitement, making Yeseul feel like slamming her head on the table. Kids were looking at him curiously but Tao doesn’t seem to care.

“Yeseul ahhh, come join me flying! It’s really fuuuuuun~” he shouted again. Yeseul bit her lower lips, torn in between being matured and embarrassing herself. She dragged her feet slowly towards the swing next to Tao.

Tao saw her and he stopped the swing forcefully. He approached her and he pushed from the back. She held on to the swing tightly and Tao laughed when he saw that.

“Are you scared?” he asked as he laughed again.

“N-no…w-why should I…aaaaaaahhhhh!!” she shouted out loud when Tao pushed her too hard and she felt like her soul just left her body at that time. Tao laughed loudly and he kept on pushing her hard. Yeseul shut her eyes tightly.

“Oh, God…Han adorable Yeseul is too fabulous to die on this swing. Please save her life and let her live more.” she muttered nonsense and Tao eventually stopped pushing her. Yeseul stopped the swing with her feet and she immediately glared at Tao.

“What?” Tao asked as he shrugged innocently. Yeseul wrinkled her nose in annoyance and walked away from him towards the see-saw.

She sat at one end and as she was staring blankly in the space, Tao sat on the other end, making her lose her balance. Luckily, she managed to grab the handle or else who knows what would happen to her. Tao laughed wickedly and Yeseul shot a glare at him.

“You should have warned me!” she shouted in anger.

“You should have given me more attention!” Tao shouted back as he bounced up and down on the see-saw.

“You should have cared more about my fabulous !” she shouted back, not wanting to lose.

“You should just give up on that because mine is definitely ier than that!” he said shamelessly.

“What? No one messes with my fabulous !” she shrieked angrily, only earning herself a high school girl’s giggle from Tao.

“Look at you defending your unfabulous .” Tao mocked her.

“My fabulous is not unfabulous!” she shouted angrily. She gritted her teeth at the sight of Tao laughing. She immediately thought of a way to stop that laugh. When her feet could reach the ground, she stopped the see-saw and Tao was high up, looking at Yeseul.

“Tao shhi~ You do know what will happen to you if I get off the see-saw at this time right?” Yeseul said, trying hard to withstand Tao’s weight using her feet. Tao gulped.

“Is this your cute revenge towards my ?” he asked and Yeseul widened her eyes looking at him.

“Okay okay! What do you want me to do?” Tao quickly said, making Yeseul smiled wickedly.

“Awww~ Look who’s bowing down to this Han fabulous Yeseul!” she said proudly. Tao stuck out his tongue at her like a child.

At that time where Yeseul lose her focus, Tao bounced on the see-saw and Yeseul was lifted up and now, the almighty Tao was in control. Yeseul looked like she just lost her job and her expression darkened.

“That’s why they said that life is like a wheel, sometimes you’re down and sometimes you’re up.” he said, obviously mocking her.

“Shut up, panda.” she said with her low tone.

“Awww~ look who’s losing to the obviously-ier- Huang Zitao?” Tao laughed at Yeseul’s misery.

“You meanie unfabulous ! What do you want me to do?” she asked in defeat.

“Acknowledge that my is ier than yours.” he said, making her shook her head violently.

“No uh, I’ll never say that!” she said but as soon as she saw Tao threateningly trying to get up from the see-saw, she shouted.

“Huang Zitao had a fabulous !!!”

That was exactly how Yeseul’s lost it’s fabulousness to Tao but Tao ended up hanging his head low because Han Yeseul’s shout was wayyyy too loud and it can be heard like from six miles away.

Well Tao, as if everyone knows that you are that Huang Zitao with fabulous she’s talking about.

***

Tao’s Interview.

“Why did you pick the park?”

“It was simply because I wanted to bring her back to that childhood moments. She said that she couldn’t remember well so I thought that I wanted to show her how she would be in her childhood. That was why…exactly.”

“This was supposed to be a date but you guys just fooled around at the park.”

“I loved it! It was my strategy you know? Making her become close with me first so that we can be friends. After that, she’ll start searching for me when she have problems and in the end, she’ll pick me as the winner of this show!” he blurted that excitedly.

“You had the chance to initiate skinships with her but you ended up fighting with her over your….”

“I said it before right? It was part of my plan. Oh…and my is fabulous and y, just saying that so you know.” Tao said, sending a playful wink towards the crews.

***

Chen kept playing with his hands as he waited patiently on the bench. He was nervous and he thought of many things to say as he didn’t want it to be awkward.

He really hoped that the others didn’t bring her here, the Namsan tower because this is the only place that he could think of when he thought of that word ‘date’.

A while later, he saw Yeseul coming with her excited eyes roaming everywhere. He smiled as he stood up and she rushed at him.

“It’s Namsan tower?” she asked excitedly. Chen nodded as he pointed the sign ‘Namsan cable car’ at her.

“Let’s go.” he said as he grabbed her hand but she refused to move.

“C-c-cable car?” she stuttered. Chen nodded again and Yeseul looked at that sign nervously.

“Why? You’re afraid of heights ?” he asked worriedly.

“What? Eyyyy…of course n-not.” she said and Chen ended up pulling her towards the queue excitedly.

Yeseul regretted everything the moment she stepped on the cable car. She could just say how coward she was but when Chen asked, she kept on denying everything. She shut her eyes tightly as the cable car started to move slowly.

“As much as I don’t want to die on that swing, I don’t want to die here too. Oh God, Yeseul will be good. She will not pull her stupid pranks on the others again. Please, Yeseul’s is too fabulous to-“

“Yeseul ahh…you’re okay?” Chen’s voice was heard and Yeseul opened her eyes.

“Huh? I-I’m…f-f-fine.” she stuttered again. Chen smiled at her and that was when Yeseul realized how charming that corner of his mouth was.

“You can hold on to me if you’re sca-“

“Ohhh Chen shhi…I think this thing is shaking!” she held on to Chen’s arms tightly. She hid her face and Chen smiled as he ruffled her hair, trying to calm her down.

“It’s fine. I’m here, okay?” he said gently.

“What if you jumped out and leave me alone here?” she asked cutely. Chen chuckled at her nonsense question but he still answered it.

“Eyyyy…I won’t do that. Even if I jump, I’ll jump with you okay?” he said and she seemed to calm down. Chen smiled again.

They finally arrived at the top floor and Yeseul seemed to be flustered because she clings on to Chen too much in the cable car. She kept on trying to walk further than him but he kept on pulling her closer every time.

When she saw the locks all around them, she was immediately absorbed and she didn’t care about that anymore. Chen followed her around and Yeseul was reading the love messages written on the locks.

“Yeseul ahh, can I ask you something?” Chen suddenly blurted.

“Hmm?” she just hummed in response.

“When is your…first-“

“Date?” she cut in his line suddenly. He shook her head.

“Kiss. When is your first kiss?” he asked carefully because he seriously wanted to know and it was slowly killing him inside for not being able to ask that question directly to her at the mansion. Yeseul was startled and it was a bit too obvious.

“First…kiss?” she repeated and Chen nodded furiously.

“I don’t think I’ve had one.” she said, making Chen’s expression turned darker.

So, she didn’t remember that kiss? Eyyy…what are you expecting, Chen? She was drunk that night. If she wasn’t, she would not even think of kissing you.

“Are you sure?” he asked again to make sure that he wasn’t wrong. She nodded without even hesitating or thinking and it hurts him more. Chen sighed.

“Okay.” he said shortly. Yeseul didn’t seem to realize how Chen’s face changed because she was too busy with the locks. Chen touched the locks that he bought earlier in his pocket in disappointment.

***

Chen’s Interview.

“You picked Namsan tower as your dating spot?”

“Yeah…it’s romantic right?” Chen answered moodily. The interviewer shook her head at his short answer.

“She held on to you in the cable car when she was afraid.”

“So?” Chen asked with his pokerface.

“What do you feel?”

“What do you feel when someone touched you? That’s what I feel too.”

“Uhhh…okay…” the interviewer scratched her head in confusion at that unexpected answer.

“End of interview. Bye.” Chen said flatly as he bowed at the camera and just walked away.

 


Finallyyyyyyy~

Outdoor date is finished!!

Phewww...it was honestly hard on me to write these dates

Hope you enjoyed this :D

Do tell me who do you think will win?