Surprise Party Part 2

Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?

 

They all sat on the long dining table, finishing a buffet of food that they cooked and also 3 large pizzas that Yeseul insisted earlier. She bullied the crews to buy it so they didn’t really want to stop her. 

“Ahhh~ I’m full!” Chanyeol said, putting his spoon and fork in his empty plate.

“That’s a very delicious cake!” Tao exclaimed and everyone agreed with him.

“Of course, it’s chocolate cheese cake.” D.O said monotonously and he stuffed another spoonful of cake in his mouth.

“And it’s very expensive.” Kris said, making everyone look at him.

“Really? Who paid for it?” Suho asked and everyone shrugged.

“Me.” Kris answered shortly and Yeseul chuckled as she detected his show off mode coming.

“Woah~ Now I know why it tastes soo good.” Luhan said and Xiumin continued his line.

“It’s free!”

“You just said what’s on my mind! We’re like destiny.” Luhan exclaimed and Xiumin gaped dramatically.

“Oh my long lost brother!” they giggled at Xiumin’s lame line.

“What the hell is wrong with their mentality? Can you guys believe that they’re the oldest here?” Kai shook his head in dismay.

“I think their brain stopped developing too early.” Suho said, and Kai nodded furiosly.

“Oh Guardian, we’re the only matured ones here.” Kai said as he attempted to hug Suho.

“Why did I feel insulted at that statement?” Suho asked as he elbowed Kai and pushed him away.

“It’s because he’s saying that you guys are at the same level. Kai is the second maknae, Suho.” Kris said and he shook his head at him.

“Guys, what should we do after we eat?” Lay suddenly asked and everyone’s attention was on him.

“We should clean up?” Baekhyun answered innocently.

“But we’re partying! Can’t we do that later?” Tao whined like a lost child.

“Umm, I hate to admit this but Tao had a point there.” Kai said, making Tao elbowed him.

“Hey, let’s mark the calendar with our birthdays!” Chen suggested and they all agreed. Kris sighed.

“Whatever.” he darted off his chair and went for the kitchen. No one seemed to realize that Kris was reaaaally drooling over the alcohol.

He wanted to drink it so much but Yeseul’s not asleep yet. The other boys doesn’t seem to want to shove her away either.

“I’ll just pour a cup for myself, then.” he muttered as he apened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of alcohol. He poured a bit of it in a glass and just as he wanted to take a sip, he heard the boys calling for him. Yeseul suddenly appeared at the kitchen and Kris nodded.

“Okay, I’m coming! You don’t have to send a messenger for me. Geez.” he said and he quickly went to the table. Yeseul’s eyes were quickly glued on the bottle that Kris left on the table.

“Ooooh~ it’s alcohol! I’ve been dying to drink this ever since the first time and omma completely banned me from alcohol.” she smiled as she secretly took the bottle and drank it.

The reason that her mother banned her from drinking alcohol was because she turned into a skinship monster and she’ll start to speak nonsense. Not to mention that she’ll have a nightmare after that.

Two glass of alcohol made her became like that. Imagine what will happen to her when she drank a whole bottle of it?

Kris returned to the kitchen after a while. It turned out that the boys were just calling him to ask his birthday. He frowned immediately when he saw the bottle that he placed on the table earlier was missing and his glass was empty.

His eyes widened in surprise the moment he saw Yeseul suddenly stood up and an insane smile was carved on her lips.

“What are you doing, sitting on the floor?” Kris asked and he slowly approached her.

“You did not just drink that...Oh my God!!” he exclaimed immediately the moment he saw an empty bottle in her hand.

“Oppaaaaaa~” she called him cutely and she hugged him. Kris immediately frowned and he’s worried too at the same time.

“Yah! You’re okay? Why the hell would you drink that? Aish, what should I do now?” he said to himself as he poked her cheeks but she just smiled again as she snuggled in his arms.

“You’re happy now?” she suddenly asked.

“Why should I be happy when I just caused a disaster?” he asked in a slightly annoyed tone but then he felt her hugging him tightly.

“I called you oppa! Do you want to hear it again?” she said with a very cute voice.

“What? Okay, you’re sooo drunk. Uhhh, you should go to sleep now. Enough of this party. Go to your room.” He said firmly. She immediately let him go and stick ot a tongue at him.

“Slave oppa is no fun! I’ll look for another oppaaaaa~” she sang as she went to the living room, leaving Kris with his jaw dropped to the floor.

“What disaster have I done?” he muttered as he took the bottle she dropped earlier.

Meanwhile at the living room, everyone except D.O, Chen and Sehun were busy playing a ridiculous game called ‘Chained Questions’. Well, that’s what Kai suggested and they decided to just go with it.

“The rule is simple, when someone started he’ll ask a question and the person after him need to answer with a question too immediately. So, who actually answered the question will lose. ” Kai explained.

They’re a bit confused but they decided to just play along. Kai started first.

“What did you think about the cake?” Kai started smoothly with the topic of the cake.

“Do you know how much it costs?” Chanyeol continued with the topic.

“Why did you think it’s so delicious?” Suho asked, still within the topic.

“Who is it for?” Tao asked, and they laughed thinking that Yeseul didn’t even eat much of it.

“When did we finish it?” Lay asked and they laughed again. The cake just disappeared within two minutes!

“Why the hell did I play this game?” Xiumin started to question his sanity.

“What are we doing with a bunch of kids?” Luhan asked, realizing that he just lost his sanity.

“At what age did your brain stopped functioning?” Baekhyun said, starting to act like an adult.

“Where’s Kris?” Kai asked when he realized that Kris was not there, in the living room.

“What time is it?” Chanyeol asked when he realized that he’s not wearing his watch.

“What am I doing at 2 a.m?” Suho said, starting to realize that this game was just stupid.

“Why did we follow Kai’s suggestion?” Tao said, referring the question to Suho.

“Why do you look like a Baozi?” Lay asked, seriously wanted to know the reason.

“Why did you guys always ignore me?” Xiumin said, suddenly feeling sad about himself.

“What are we trying to achieve from this game?” Luhan asked, trying to search for his lost sanity.

“When are we going to stop?” Baekhyun asked, starting to feel annoyed with the never ending questions.

“Why are you not stopping?” Kai said, the annoyed tone was clearly heard in his voice eventhough he's the creator of the game.

“Why not you stop first?” Chanyeol said to Kai with a frown.

“Why the hell would I stop first?” Suho suddenly asked, feeling that Chanyeol’s question was directed to him.

“Why the hell should you ask someone else to stop first?” Tao said, trying to protect Suho from Chanyeol’s question earlier.

“Why are you guys fighting?” Lay asked innocently, not understanding the current situation.

“Why are we still continuing?” Xiumin asked, really curious as to why they’re not stopping.

“When is this crap going to end?” Luhan asked and the cycle just continued, making themselves more annoyed.

“Eventually Kai’s Stupid Virus just spreaded among them.” Chen shook his head at the sofa.

“I’m lucky that I didn’t join them, those mentally retarded kids.” D.O said, agreeing Chen’s statement.

“Where’s Yeseul?” Sehun suddenly asked and right at that moment, Yeseul hiccupped next to him.

“Did someone look for Han fabulous Yeseul?” she asked and the three immediately frowned.

“Why did you smell like alcohol?” D.O asked and Yeseul suddenly sat on Sehun’s lap. Sehun’s eyes widened in surprise. It just widened more the moment she suddenly moved her hands and revealed his collarbones.

“Mr Oh’s y collarboooones~” she sang playfully and D.O just have this urge to pull her away from Sehun. Chen by D.O’s side gritted his teeth.

“Who the hell let Yeseul drink alcohol?” he asked and D.O and Sehun immediately shrugged. Eventually, the other boys were still not stopping from Kai’s stupid game and they didn’t realize that situation yet.

Yeseul suddenly get up from Sehun’s lap and moved towards D.O. She leaned in and her hand gently touched his heart shaped lips. D.O’s wide eyes widened more as if the eyeballs were about to popped out from it’s socket.

“I looooove it every time you smile. Soooo, smileeee~” she said as she used her finger to forcefully made a smile on his face. Sehun immediately darted off to the kitchen to look after Kris.

At that time, Yeseul moved towards Chen and she sat on his lap. Everyone at the table finally saw her and they were obviously very shocked at that scene.

“You’re just...” she said slowly and Chen felt that her voice was...y?

In a blink of an eye, her lips were on Chen’s. Everyone gaped at that sight. At that time, Sehun just came from the kitchen while holding a bottle of alcohol.

“Guys, Yeseul is-“ Sehun couldn’t finish his sentence because he’s so speechless at the sight of Chen and Yeseul kissed.

No, Chen and Yeseul’s lips touched. They only TOUCHED.

“She’s drunk.” Kris said and his annoyed tone was clearly heard the moment he moved towards Chen and he tried to pull Yeseul away from him.

Chen looked completely dazed but he held her head and leaned it on his chest. Everyone at the table ran towards them.

“What the hell just happened?”

“Why is Yeseul drunk?”

“How did she know that we bought alcohol?”

“We’re not continuing that game, right?”

“Shut up, Baozi. We’re in a serious situation.”

“Whyyyyy~ I just asked out of curiosity!”

“Curiosity kills the cat.”

“Why is that coming out?”

“What the cat is going on here?”

“Ahahaha! What the cat?”

Their non-stop chatter stopped immediately the moment they heard Yeseul snored. They all laughed at her adorable snore but certain eyes were looking at Chen with jealousy. Hell yeah, Yeseul slept soundly on his lap, that’s wayyy too much after that kiss earlier.

No, they did NOT kiss. Their lips just TOUCHED.

“Chen, I think you should bring her to her room.” Suho said and almost half of them nodded while Sehun, Kris, D.O and Luhan gritted their teeth. Chen lifted Yeseul bridal style and 11 pairs of eyes watched him as he climbed the stairs. Then, they started their non-stop chatter again.

“Now put your hands up and surrender, who’s actually at fault?”

“I’m a single ladies~ I’m a single ladies~ Now put your hands up!”

“Ooooh~ Are we moving to the second game now?”

“Lay hyung, we’re not playing a game right now!”

“Who the hell just sang Beyonce’s I’m A Single Ladies?

“Ohh, but I thought we’re playing ‘Capture the Culprit’.”

“I just mentally slapped myself.”

“I mentally facepalmed myself.”

“Why would you do that mentally?”

“Look, that’s not the situation now.”

“Ahahaha, it would be funny if you did it for real, not mentally!”

“Why am I being ignored again?”

“Shut up, Baozi. No one loves you.”

“Whyyyy~ You told me to shut up many times today!”

“Wait, what are we talking about now?”

“Shut your damn mouth now and listen to me.” Kris’s charismatic voice just effectively shut their mouth.

“Okay, it was actually my fault. I’m sorry, guys.” he said with a sigh.

“Well, congratulations then.” Luhan said and Kris noticed his sense of sarcasm.

“For what are you congratulating him?” Baekhyun asked in confusion.

“You just gave Chen a chance to stay next to her this whole night. I sincerely congratulate you for that.” he said and Kris looked like he’s transforming into a serial killer.

Luhan shot Kris a glare before he climbed the stairs to his room. The atmosphere was seriously intense and no one dared to speak a word.

“I guess party is over. Good night guys.” Suho said, as he walked towards the stairs too. The others followed him one by one, leaving Kris alone.

“Do you think that I wanted to give him that chance?” Kris said to himself as he plopped himself on the sofa helplessly.

Meanwhile, Chen safely put Yeseul on her bed. He reluctantly walked towards the door and he turned off the light switch but Yeseul’s small shout made him turned it on again.

“No! Don’t...just don’t...” she talked with her eyes closed. Chen quickly sat next to her on her bed and held her hands.

“It’s okay, I’m here now.” He said as his thumbs moved in circles at her back of the hand to soothe her. She seemed to calm down and Chen smiled at her.

He removed some hair that was about to enter and he tucked it behind her ears. Her sleeping face looked beautiful, even without any make up on.

He unconsciously touched her cheeks and his touch moved to her nose and eventually it stopped at her lips that landed on his just now. He smiled again as he tightened his grip on her hand.

“Do you know that it was my first kiss? I was saving it for my future girl and you stole it away from me.” he said slowly and he kissed her hand. He liked how her small hand fit in his perfectly. It’s like she’s made for him.

Chen suddenly recalled how he actually decided to enter the reality show. The first time he saw her at the CF, he didn’t saw a pure and innocent girl but a lonely, fragile girl with a fake smile and something hidden behind her eyes.

He immediately wanted to know her, he wanted her to not feel lonely anymore and he wanted to unravel all the mysteries behind her beautiful eyes. He instinctively wanted to protect her. He really wanted to be the reason behind her sincere smile.

He looked at her calm innocent face again. She smiled more frequent lately and he just loved every bit of it. The cute curve on her lips, the teeth that showed every time she smiled widely...everything.

“What are you trying to say earlier? I’m just...what?” he asked suddenly, remembering her words earlier before she fell asleep on his lap.

“Happy Birthday! Han Yejin...” she suddenly said with a smile and it made Chen frowned.

“Han Yejin?” he repeated that name. Then he smiled.

“This fool, did you get drunk and got your own name mixed up?” he said and he kissed her forehead.

Somehow, the name did bothered him. Han Yejin...did Yeseul really got her name mixed up?