Surprise Party Part 1

Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?

 

The living room were crowded that night. The boys and Yeseul gathered in front of the TV to watch Inkigayo. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were the most excited ones among them.

“SNSD’s Mr. Mr will win!”

“No uh, not a chance! It’s going to be 2NE1’s win tonight, Bacon. Your SNSD is going down. Woohooo!”

“Park freaking Chanyeol!!”

“Byun uncivilized Baekhyun!!”

Yeseul immediately laughed hearing that. Baekhyun’s ears turned red as he heard her soft laughter.

“I’m not uncivilized!”

“Wait, wasn’t it supposed to be BTOB’s song tonight?” Lay suddenly asked, making both Baekhyun and Chanyeol stopped bickering and the others also looked at Lay.

“Lay hyung, they’ve won a few weeks ago.” Kai said, making Lay nodded to himself. Baekhyun and Chanyeol continued their fanboy fight. Luhan shook his head slowly.

“Remind me why I’m watching TV with these people again?” he said with a bored face.

“Let the Mighty Minseok have the honor. Ahem...” he cleared his throat, making everyone looked at him.

“I watched Inkigayo every week, I will not miss it just because I’m living with some freaks!” Xiumin spoke with a girl-like voice that made everyone burst into laughter.

Umm, with some exception of course, the Hun and the Han.

“I did not speak like that, Minseok!” Luhan exclaimed, his ears turned red.

“Aww, you’re mad~ You’re just soo cute, Lulu.” Xiumin said, ruffling Luhan’s hair as if he’s a 5 year old boy. Luhan sent his death glare to him, making him stop and they finally focussed on the TV.

Chen sat next to Yeseul on the carpet, together with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai. Yeseul’s smile never once leave her face as she watched Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s fanboy fight. She found it amusing to watch, it’s cute too.

“Hey Yeseul, do you remember the date today?” Chen asked her, making Sehun by his side frowned. They both waited for her answer. She turned to look at Chen.

“Of course I do! It’s 15th April. Why? What’s wrong?” Sehun’s eyes looked at Chen after Yeseul answered the question. Chen nodded with a smile, signaling Yeseul to continue watching the TV. Yeseul shrugged and looked away from him.

“Did she realize that her birthday is just two days away?” Chen said to himself but Sehun clearly heard him.

Wow, it’s her birthday in another two days? Why didn’t I know? Sehun frowned at that thought.

Hey, my birthday is 12th April! We’re both born in April! Now this is what we call fate. Sehun suddenly smiled at that thought.

After Inkigayo ended, Ximin, Luhan and Kris shoved Yeseul away, demanded that she should sleep early that night. She wanted to watch a movie, but they didn’t let her. The others were confused, but they didn’t say a word. Finally, she gave up because of Luhan’s aegyo.

“Okaaaay~ Plan number one succeed, progress to plan number two shall we?” Ximin said playfully.

“What is this all about, hyung?” Baekhyun asked.

“I’m all abouut~ all abouuuut~”

“Stop singing OST’s song will you, Chen?” Baekhyun said slowly and he smacked him.

“We’re planning a surprise party! Yeaaaaaayyyy~” Xiumin answered but it still made the others confused.

“It’s your birthday?” Suho asked with a frown. Xiumin looked at each of them.

“You guys didn’t even remember my birthday? I’m soooooo pissed off~” he sang, but they didn’t know whether he’s mad or overjoyed.

“Uhhh, just ignore this Baozi. He gets excited over birthday parties because of the cakes.” Kris said, earning himself a smack from Xiumin.

“I am not a Baozi!” he exclaimed.

“Baozi, you’re not helping. Look, it’s Yeseul’s birthday in another two days. So, we’re planning a surprise party for her and that’s why we’re discussing without her. Got it?” Luhan said after he cupped Xiumin’s mouth with his hand.

“Ahhh, our Baozi made short things became a loooong explanation.” Kai said boringly.

“Excuse me? I’m the hyung here, Kai?”

“Wow, a bitrhday party! We should buy a cake!”

“Or bake one!”

“And we should buy decorations too!”

“Balloons!”

 “Presents!”

“And food too!”

“A looooot of food.”

“A bouquet of food.”

“I’m sure you mean buffet, not bouquet.”

“Ice creams too!”

“Umm, why did you guys ignore me? I’m the hyung!”

“Shut up, Baozi.”

“Whyyyyy~”

The living room became noisy again after a while. They started planning their own birthday party and completely forgotten that they’re doing this for Yeseul.

“When will we be able to discuss in peace?” Kris sighed, looking at the immature freaks fighting over the cake’s flavor.

***

Yeseul was terrified. When she woke up that morning, there was no one greeting her like usual. No derps smile, no morning hair. The house was so...empty. She scratched her head in confusion.

“Where’s everyone? I’m starting to feel un-loved here.” she pouted and she walked towards the dining table. She saw a note in a very neat writing.

When you saw this, maybe we’re already out and you’re alone

We’re on our special secret mission, we need to do something

We’re sure that you can manage yourself, right?

D.O and Chen cooked breakfast, special for youuu~

Suho ^^

“Urghhh, don’t treat me as if I’m a newborn baby! I can manage myself just perfect.” she grumbled as she walked into the kitchen. Her glare turned into a wicked one as soon as she’s there.

“I’ll make you guys regret leaving Han Yeseul alone at home.”

***

“Ahhh~ Finally we’re home.” Baekhyun said as he stretched his arms.

“Wait, if Yeseul’s home then we can’t bring all these inside right?” Kai said and they all immediately frowned.

“Wow, quick thinking Kai. Let’s just leave all these in the car first. Umm, just bring the ice creams inside. We’re going to need that later.” Suho said and they nodded in unison. They told the other six in another car.

Kris entered the house first, while the others followed him behind. Not long after he opened the door, he fell on his hard.

“Hey, Kris? You’re okay?” Xiumin asked, and the others at the back were puzzled. Kris quickly stand on his feet, looking completely dazed.

“I’m fine. Just... fine.” he answered. Xiumin shrugged and he entered the house too. The result, he fell on his too, dragging Luhan along with him.

“You should tell us that the floor is slippery, Kris!” Xiumin shouted.

“Why do you guys sit in front of the door?” Lay asked as he tried to enter the house innocently.

“Lay, stop right there!” Luhan shouted but it’s too late, Lay fell too. Xiumin touched the floor and he sniffed his fingers.

“What is it?” Kai asked when he saw Xiumin.

“Be careful guys, it’s butter.” He said as he stand up, helping Luhan and Lay too. They all entered the house safely without any further injury.

“My fabulous , it’s all ruined.” Xiumin grumbled to himself.

“That prankster Han Yeseul!” Luhan muttered.

The childish prank didn’t end just like that. It looked like they’ve gone wayyyy too long and Han freaking devil Yeseul had been wayyyy too bored and she decided to start her pranks again.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun ate a bun with toothpick.

Nice lame one.

D.O washed his clothes with flour in the washing machine.

Lack of ideas.

Tao shouted in the bathroom with FAKE cockroaches.

Suave.

Sehun and Lay washed their hands with glue.

Freaking devil.

“HAN YESEUL!!!!” the shouts that returned every 5 minutes.

***

Dinner that night were surronded by a mysterious aura of silence. No one spoke a word but exchanging glares only. Yesel ate faster than usual, she wanted to escape from the building guilt inside her and went to her favorite playroom.

What she didn’t see was 11 derps smiling creepily as she walked towards the playroom.

She entered the playroom without noticing Suho hiding himself by standing next to a wall. Well, it’s not even hiding but...whatever.

So, Yeseul ended up entering the playroom and she heard the door closed behind her. She turned to look and she saw a note on the door.

Gotcha, Han Yeseul!

You’re staying here until midnight, and don’t even bother trying, we already locked the door :)

You’re soooo going to thank us later, we know ^^

Enjoy your 4 hours inside.

Oh, we’re not that devil so we stacked three containers of ice cream at the corner.

Yup, it’s vanillaaaa~

We reminded you, you’ll thank us later.

“I loooove ice creaaaam~ Vanillaaaa~” she sang as she walked towards her heaven of three containers of vanilla ice cream.

Meanwhile, the boys were surprised at Suho’s presence at the living room.

“Wait, you’re back?”

“So quick?”

“No injuries?”

“Not even a shout?”

“Nope, vanilla ice creams spared my .” Suho said, smiling as he walked towards the kitchen, helping with the foods.

Suho looked at Kris who’s currently standing in front of the opened refrigerator. He walked towards Kris, slamming the refrigerator’s door only to earn himself a death glare.

“What? I’m trying to reduce electricity use here.” he said and shrugged his shoulders.

“Let him be, hyung. He’s excited for our own party after Yeseul’s party tonight.” Chen said, patting Suho’s shoulders.

“Ahhh~ I’m excited too. Our alcohol party.” Suho said, and Chen smirked at him. They rushed to do everything in just 4 hours.

The clock striked eleven and the banner they made earlier was still not finished hung yet. Luckily, they finished everything in the speed of light.

They still had time to fight about who’s going to lead Yeseul to the living room. Lastly, they decided to pick the maknae and the oldest. Sehun hid his smile while Xiumin was obviously too excited.

Xiumin held the blindfold in his hand and Sehun opened the door to the playroom. They saw Yeseul watching a movie, a bloody one and Sehun the lights. Yeseul was shocked and when she wanted to look behind her, Xiumin already tied the blindfold around her.

“It’s me, Xiumin oppa. Don’t be scared, we have a surprise for you outside. Hold my hand, I’ll lead you.” he said gently at her when he realized that she trembled at his touch. Sehun looked away from them and he took a step ahead from them.

“I’m scared of the dark, where are you taking me?” she asked as she held Xiumin’s hand tightly. Xiumin smiled at her touch.

“Oh, it’s not too far away. We’re almost there.” he said as he tightened his grip on her hand. Sehun rolled his eyes hearing them. The ten other boys were excited as they saw Yeseul coming.

They switched off the lamp and Xiumin took off the blindfold. She immediately hugged Xiumin’s arms and Xiumin chuckled as he placed a hand on her hand.

“Wait for it, Yeseul. Any minute from now...” he whispered in her ears and she tightened her grip on his arms. Then, the big clock in the house striked 12.

D.O brought the cake, with a candle on it. She immediately teared up, but she’s confused. The lights were on again, and they excitedly ran towards Yeseul, making a circle arond her.

She looked at D.O with a confused face and D.O frowned. The others immediately saw their reactions and they’re worried.

“Why, what’s wrong?” Kris who’s standing next to her asked. She looked around the mansion, and she saw a banner hung which wrotes ‘Happy 19th Birthday, Prankster’.

“Who is Prankster?” she asked and they immediately laughed.

“It’s you, Yeseul. Happy Birthday.” Kris answered with a smile.

“It’s my birthday?” she asked innocently and the boys started to talk again, non-stop.

“Yeah, it’s 17th April!”

“Oh, you’re trying to look innocent, huh?”

“You don’t have to say things like ‘Oh really? It’s my birthday? I don’t even remember.’”

“Ahahaha, your feminine voice!!”

“You also don’t have to say ‘Thanks guys, I love you all the best.’”

“Stop that high school girl’s voice hyung! It’s horrible!!”

“You don’t have to act innocent, babe. I don’t really prefer innocent chicks.”

“Jongin, enough of that”

“What? It’s not meeee~”

“Just blow the candles, Yeseul.”

“So Baozi can eat?”

“Shut up Lulu.”

Yeseul looked at D.O in front of her and he’s smiling at her, signaling her to blow the candle and make a wish. She smiled back at him and she clutched her hand together, with her eyes closed.

I wish this three months with them will never end, forever.

Then, she blew the candle and D.O put the cake on the dining table. She laughed when she saw the boys immediately ran towards the dining table, each of them grabbed a fork.

“Whoa~ I don’t know that I’m living with a bunch of hyenas.” she said, smiling to herself. Sehun was the only one who didn’t run to the table, he looked at her every expression.

“Happy Birthday, Han Yeseul.” Sehun said slowly but he’s sure enough that Yeseul heard him so he left her there alone, joining the boys at the dining table.

“Yeah, 17th April. It’s my birthday. But why did I celebrate my birthday together with omma at her birthday?” she said to herself, scratching her head.

She’s confused but the moment Suho came and dragged her to join the boys, her thoughts were replaced with them.

She reaaaaally hoped that this moments with them will never end.


 

For those who wondered why 17th April, yeah, it's my birthday :)

Sorry if it annoyed you guys ^^

I just wanted to put my own birthday in my story :D

Enjoy my story, do leave a comment for me too

I'll love to read it all :)