Outdoor Date Part 3

Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?

 

“L-Luhan sshi…are you sure that it’s here?” Yeseul’s voice was heard as soon as she approached Luhan. He nodded without any further hesitation and that made Yeseul sighed deeply.

“No…this can’t be…” she mumbled and she shook her head countless times. Luhan crossed his arms as he looked at her.

“You know, I’m always up for foods. Can we just go for an eating date at a restaurant? Or…shopping date! Yeah, we can go to that shopping mall-“

“What is it that made you so scared huh?” Luhan asked. Yeseul gritted her teeth at his question.

Out of those many more romantic dating spots in Seoul, he chose the ice skating rink. Why, Luhan? Why?

“I’m not scared! I’m just…you know, protecting you?” she said as she scratched her head. Luhan chuckled.

“Protecting me huh? From what?” he asked.

“You know…you lost to me before and your reputation was tarnished. So…if you lost here too, it’ll be bad for you, right?” she said as she made a face that said I-cared-about-you and it made Luhan laughed.

“By any chance…does the Han fabulous Yeseul can’t skate?” he asked as he leaned in towards her. Her eyes widened and she smacked his shoulders hard. Luhan winced as he held his shoulders.

“Who said that I can’t skate? This is easy! It’s like a piece of cake!” she shouted at him impatiently.

“I got that, Yeseul. You don’t have to shout when I’m not even a meter away from you. Geez…” Luhan said as he took the lead and went inside. Yeseul bit her lower lips hard looking at his back view.

“Yah, what are you waiting for? Come here.” he said as he gestured her to follow him. She sighed, knowing that there’s nothing more that she can do now. She dragged her feet slowly toward him.

Luhan waited for her to get ready patiently. After a while, Yeseul looked at Luhan with an asking-for-sympathy look.

“You know, we can always back off on our decision.” she said suddenly.

“Huh?” Luhan raised his eyebrows in confusion. She continued her lines as she pointed at the exit.

“You know…we can just find a shopping mall or-“

“Yeseul…” Luhan’s dragged voice made Yeseul stopped talking and she looked at him nervously.

“I’ll teach you.” he said as he grabbed her hand and gave it a light squeeze.

“What do you have to teach me? I can skate, okay?” she said but Luhan ignored her and he dragged her towards the ice rink. She immediately held on to his arms tightly.

“Hey, try and stand by yourself.” Luhan said as he tried to remove her hand from his arms gently but Yeseul just tightened her grip.

“You won’t learn if you keep on clinging on to me like this. Now let me go and stand up all by yourself.” Luhan said firmly as he moved aside from her. She shot him a glare and Luhan could just smile.

“Okay, I can stand by myself now. You’re satisfied?” she said confidently as she glared at Luhan.

“Try to walk then.” Luhan said as he moved a few steps away from her. Yeseul wrinkled her nose in annoyance.

“Aishhh this guy…when I can reach him I swear that I’ll break his nose!” Yeseul muttered as she tried to move forward. Luhan eyed her move and he just laughed again looking at her mumbling nonsense to herself.

“Say ‘Luhan oppa…you’re soooo manly. Help me please’ and then I’ll let you hold on to me.” he said with his high pitched high school girl’s voice.

“No uh…I won’t say that to you, ever!” she said as she tried to move her feet towards him.

Come on, Yeseul! He’s not even a meter away from you. Just a few steps…

“Yah, be careful!” Luhan shouted as he saw her moved wayyy too unstable. She ended up falling on the ice on her . She winced in pain and Luhan rushed towards her, holding her hand to help her stand up.

“You’re okay?” he asked as they both managed to stand up. Yeseul gave him a look and she pushed his head with her fingers.

“You think it’s funny?” she shrieked angrily but Luhan just laughed at her.

“Awww~ the fabulous Han Yeseul can’t skate…” he mocked her and she was obviously pissed off.

She removed his hand from her arms and she tried to move on the ice by herself. Luhan immediately saw how she was about to fall again so he rushed towards her and held her waist tightly. He pulled her with full force towards him and Yeseul was in his arms with their faces only a thumb away from each other.

Yeseul felt his own heart beating fast when she could feel his warm breath against her skin. She huffed and she tried to push him away but Luhan tightened his grip on her waist.

“I’ll lead you okay? Don’t worry and just hold on to me. I’ll keep you safe in my arms and I won’t let you go. Trust me.” he said charmingly. She could just nod at him and they continued to move around the ice rink just like that.

***

Luhan’s Interview.

“Why did you pick the ice skating rink?” Luhan laughed wickedly before he answered this question.

“Because she can’t skate! I finally got my revenge on her!” he exclaimed excitedly and he continued to laugh.

“Are you sure it’s because of that? Not because you wanted to have more skinships with her?” Luhan’s face looked at the interviewer, not believing that she just asked that question.

“Hey, you made me sound like a erted man!” he said and his ears suddenly turned red. The interviewer laughed at him.

“Okay okay, I’ll change the question then. Ummm…you guys were so romantic when you held on to her and moved around the ice rink slowly. What do you feel?”

“I liked it…soooo much. It feels like we’re a real couple and I feel that we’re both used to each other now. I think we had the chemistry. Did you see how she grabbed my arms naturally?” Luhan said with a delighted smile on his face.

***

“Where are we heading to?” Yeseul asked Kai for the nth time that day.

“Aishh…I said we’re arriving soon, right? Just shut up and keep walking.” he snapped and Yeseul pouted looking at him.

“That’s why I asked, where exactly are we heading to? I think we have been walking pointlessly at this street.” she said.

“I don’t want to ruin the surprise okay?” he said and Yeseul could just follow his steps. Kai was devastated. He was supposed to walk next to her and that way, he could grab her hand naturally and they can walk together like a couple.

What happened to you, Kai? You’re so used to skinships before. This is definitely not your first date so why can’t you just hold her hand like a man?

They were both silent until Kai suddenly paused his steps and Yeseul almost ran herself on to him.

“Why? What is it?” she asked him. Kai looked at her and then he pointed towards a café.

“We’ve arrived.” he said excitedly but Yeseul’s face doesn’t look like she loved it.

“Uhhh…a dog café, Kai sshi?” Kai nodded immediately at her question.

“I loooove dogs! They’re lovable…oh, they’re very cute too.” he said but then, he realized that Yeseul was staring at the café with an uncomfortable look on her face.

“You don’t like dogs?” he asked and Yeseul sensed his discouraged voice.

“I…I’m sorry, but I hate dogs. I don’t mean it like that…I mean…I hate all furry and slimy animals.” she stammered when she saw Kai’s disappointed face.

“It’s my fault for not asking you in advance. I’m sorry.” he said. Yeseul felt guilty because Kai looked so excited on their way here earlier. He even said that it was a surprise so he must have loved dogs so much.

“Hey, let’s just enjoy ourselves okay? I’ll treat you, anything you want.” she said to ease Kai but he looked like he was hurt by her words.

“Am I that loser? I’m the one who should treat you. Let’s go.” he said flatly before he walked ahead of her. Yeseul bit her lips as she thought that she was guilty for Kai’s change of mood.

“What should I do now?” she muttered slowly as she looked at Kai who was dragging his feet slowly. She smiled suddenly and she rushed towards him.

“Let’s check out that clothes shop!” she said as she held on to his arms. Kai was surprised when she dragged him towards the shop.

“Woaaah~ This is pretty!” she exclaimed and she excitedly dragged Kai towards a display of wallets.

“Yeseul, you do know that this is man’s wallet, right?” Kai said but she already moved towards the clothes. Kai shook his head and smiled when he realized that Yeseul was acting all cute and excited to lighten up his mood again.

“Kai sshi! Come here, I think this one suits you.” she called him and he smiled as he walked towards her. She showed him a black t-shirt with skulls and Kai could just laugh at her.

“Yah, you really don’t know anything about picking clothes for a man huh? Your taste so much!” he said directly, making her wrinkled her nose cutely.

“Yeah, I never had the experience so how would I know? Geez, you could just pretend that it’s good right? It’s not like you would really buy anything here.” she said as she walked towards the exit. Kai laughed as he followed her.

He quickened his steps to match hers. They walked next to each other and Kai knew that he should just take her hand naturally at that time. Just as he was gaining his courage, it was Yeseul that held on to his arms first.

“It’s ice cream! Can I have that? Can I can I?” she bounced like a kid and without even waiting for Kai’s approval, she dragged him to the shop first. Kai just followed her and he bought two ice creams, one vanilla and one chocolate.

“Here you go.” he said as he handed her the cone. She smiled widely and she silently devoured her ice cream with Kai’s eyes on her. After a while, Yeseul realized Kai’s eyes on her so she looked at him but he looked like he was floating in space.

“Your ice creams…err…Kai sshi?” she waved her hand in front of his face. Kai looked like he just woke up from a beautiful dream.

“Huh? Damn, my ice cream!” she laughed looking at him when the ice cream stained his white t-shirt.

***

Kai’s Interview.

“Why did you pick the dog café as your dating spot?”

“I wanted to share with her my interest in dogs. I thought that she would love it but it turned out that I’m wrong. I should have asked her beforehand.” he shook his head in dismay.

“She realized that you’re a bit down and she did try to lighten you up. How do you feel about it?”

“I’m happy. Honestly, I was very happy. She dragged me here and there…we both ended up entering a man wear’s shop when she obviously knew nothing about a man’s standards. I saw her efforts and I was seriously happy.” he said with a full smile on his face.

“You guys have the chance to have more skinships but you looked like you were hesitating to hold her hand and she ended up holding yours first.”

“I felt really strange. I’m usually the one who would initiate skinships but when I’m with her…I don’t know why but I actually thought a lot. Should I hold her hand or not? That question had never once popped up in my mind but…aishhh…I just don’t know!”

***

“Woaaaaahhh~ There’s so many people here!” Yeseul said excitedly as she walked hand in hand with Chanyeol that night.

“You’re cold? Your hand is freezing.” he asked as he looked at her worriedly. She just smiled before she shook her head.

“Nah, I’m fine. So…what are we doing here?” she asked as her eyes roamed around the street.

“This is a night market so we’re going to go shopping and we’ll eat until our stomachs burst.” he said excitedly and Yeseul bounced at his suggestion.

“Yeayyyy~ I want to eaaaaaaat!” she sang playfully and Chanyeol was more than excited when she did that.

“Let’s enter that shop first.” Chanyeol said as he pointed at a shop and looked at Yeseul. She nodded and they both entered the shop.

“Hats!” he exclaimed when he saw the hats on sale. He rushed towards it and Yeseul followed him out of curiosity.

“Woaaaahhh~ This is like heaven of hats.” she said and Chanyeol smiled at her.

“I love to collect hats. Oh, I collect shoes too.” he said.

“Oooh…are you buying one?” she asked and he just shrugged.

“I’ll have to take a look first. Is it okay with you?” he asked and she just nodded.

“There’s nothing to rush anyway. Take your time.” Chanyeol smiled at her as his hand took off the cap he’s wearing. He placed it on Yeseul and Yeseul chuckled.

“It looks good on you.” he said and he put his two thumbs up. Yeseul hit his arms and Chanyeol winced a bit. Well, Han Yeseul’s hits were never light and you guys knew that, right?

She looked at Chanyeol who was completely engrossed with the hats. He puts on one and another and another…Yeseul immediately saw how picky he was when it comes to his favorite hats.

“Can I suggest one?” she asked and Chanyeol looked delighted.

“Of course!” Yeseul smiled as she reached her hand and picked a white cap and handed it to him. He took a look at the cap with his untranslatable eyes. He wore it and he looked at the mirror.

“It’s pretty.” he said shortly before he purchased the cap.

“You really bought that?” she asked when she saw Chanyeol already wearing the cap on his head. Chanyeol nodded excitedly and Yeseul just smiled at him.

“Hey, now that I look at it…this cap is quite similar to mine that you wore.” he said as he took off the white cap and he took his cap on Yeseul’s head. It was indeed almost the same. The white cap had the word ‘Army’ written in black while Chanyeol’s black cap had the word ‘Illegal’ written in white.

“Ohhh…I didn’t really realize that until you pointed that out. So these caps are matching huh?” she asked and Chanyeol nodded.

“Which one did you like more?” he asked and she immediately pointed at the black one. Chanyeol didn’t really expect her to choose that because it was really his treasured one.

“You have it then.” he said as he put on the cap back on her head.

“Really? I can have it?” she asked excitedly with her eyes widened.

“Yeah, sure. It fits you well.” he said with a smile. Now that he saw her reaction, he didn’t feel that giving his treasured cap to her was a lost.

“Thank you! We’re wearing a matching hat now.” she said excitedly. She took her phone and she pulled Chanyeol’s head closer to her. Chanyeol immediately understood that she wanted to take a picture.

“Say cheese!” she said as she clicked on the shutter. They both looked at the picture and it really came out nice.

“Woahhh. we’re like a real couple! Send that to me later okay? Let’s go and have something to eat now.” he said as he took her hand naturally and they walked towards a vendor.

***

Chanyeol’s Interview.

“Why did you bring her there?”

“Oh…It was out of the blue actually. Luhan hyung brought her out for too long and the crews informed me that our date was pushed to the night. I immediately thought of that street as it’s really lively at night.”

“You guys interacted so naturally. You didn’t look like you were nervous or anything with her.”

“Yeah, we had the same interest when it comes to food. I feel happy because we were really like a friend. We even got a matching cap and I was delighted when I saw how happy she was at that time. I hoped that she would treasure that cap just as much as I treasured that cap too.”

“Well, I was actually talking about how natural you guys were when it comes to skinship.”

“Skinship? Ahhh…when I held her hand huh? We’re on a date so holding hands shouldn’t be something weird right?” the interviewer just shook her head at Chanyeol’s casual reply. 


 

I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update.

I really had to search the inernet for dating spots and I ended up with the most common ones

thank you for reading and this time, I'll definitely update soon :)