2-0

Eternal Heartbeat

The boys gathering around at their usual table at the corner end of Chanyeol parent cafe after school end, stuffing their hungry stomach with any foods that comes in their eyes. That not an ordinary scene, though, as all of them are heavy eater. And, as expected form the boys, they were the loudest table on the entire cafe with their chatting and childish argument with each other.

“Why didn’t I see Kris hyung since the morning?” Kai questioned suddenly, looking around to find the boy that he was asking.

“He’s busy.” Sehun answered shortly, munching his food from the plate in front of him and not even bother to look up anyway to his friends.

“Something is weird about him nowaday. He keeps missing out, like today.” Lay said, concerned with the captain behaviour. 

“Not to mention he seems to be gentle alot with the practices.” Chen added followed by a few nodded from the members. Chen was right. Kris acted differently this past week. He wasn’t as strict as before with their practice and he even allowed them to finish up early, which is so not Kris Wu.

“Kris is dating someone.” Tao stated expressionless and leaned on the chair lazily while playing with his phone after finish up his food, as if it was the most normal thing to happen in the world.

“He what?” Chanyeol half shouted, shocked with the answer he heard before. The rest of the boys also stop doing all the things they are doing before, looking with eyes widen toward Tao. They’re stared in confused look whether Tao have said the wrong sentence or they are the one who misheard his words.

“Can’t you stop shouting like a girl? It hurt my ears.” Tao complained, rubbing his ears repeteadly because of the sudden pain on it.

“What did you say just now?” Chanyeol repeated his question, wake up from the schocked he recieve moment ago.

“Kris is seeing someone lately. Are you deaf or something?” Tao stated again, annoyed from Chanyeol reaction. He then turned his head toward each one of the members in front of him. Their face all plastered with the same expression. Shocked.

“Who?” Suho asked shortly, breaking the silence atmosphere.

“The girl who came to our practice last weekend.” Tao answered.

“Chorong?” Chanyeol guessed bluntly earning his an annoying shouted from Luhan.

“Yah!”

“Sorry.” Chanyeol said apologized to Luhan, knowing the wrong answer he said himself.

“Not Chorong. The other girl, Bomi.” Tao said again, frustrated.

“Since when?” D.O time to asked, rounding his already round eyes.

“I don’t know. I just accidently read the message she texted him few days ago.” Tao explained.

“But…. How…..” Chen stuttered with his words, still in disbelief state of mind. All of them are still in the daze with the sudden news. That really a shocking news for them to hear that Kris is dating someone. Is the girl out of her right mind to be dating the captain?

“When are you going to make a move? Kris already beat you.” Baekhyun whispered to Luhan ear suddenly while grinned when the rest of them still arguing with the issues before.

“Damn that Kris Wu. I lost to him.” Luhan mumbled slowly.

Current score. Kris : 1 – Luhan : 0

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luhan can’t sit still for the moment. The news he receive this evening really disturbing his mind. Kris only met Bomi a few days ago but they already became a couple. But he has met Chorong for a few months and nothing is going on with them. Is it his fault for not confessing his feeling toward her? He knows for sure that he like her, but what about Chorong feeling? Luhan sometimes notice Chorong unusual behavior toward him, acting jealous, sulking and others but is she really felt the same feeling with him? Luhan cannot be sure of that.

“He’s sleeping now.” Chorong announced moving toward Luhan who sit on the couch at the end of the room. They are now at one of the room in hospital. Chorong call Luhan few hours ago asking him to accompany her to the hospital when one of the kids that Chorong close to is having a fever and cannot sleep. Being the nice and caring sister, Chorong rushed to hospital to take care of the kid accompany by Luhan.

“What’s wrong?” Chorong asked, stopping her track in front of Luhan as she notice the unusual reaction plastered on the his face. Luhan looked up above him, meeting with Chorong eyes before he also stood up, standing a few inches from Chorong.

Luhan takes a deep breathe, finally decided his decision at the moment. He cannot wait any longer. He needs to confess his feeling toward her before it’s too late.

“I like you, Chorong-ah.” Luhan confessed looking straight into Chorong eyes, waiting for her answer. Chorong just stood there unmoving, without even blinking her rounded eyes and looks at him expressionless. Luhan curse himself in mind. Is he made a stupid action by confessing his feeling towards her? Is it his fault for wanting more from her? To turn their relationship into something more than this. Luhan like her as a friend, and he definitely don’t want to lose that friendship over something like this.

“When was your basketball match?” Chorong finally spoke, broken the silence in the room. Her voice sound a lot calmer than what Luhan expect her to be.

“2 weeks from now.” Luhan answered turning his head side way not dare to look her in the eyes. The truth is, he was afraid to hear the answer from her. What if she rejects him? What will happen to their friendship before this?

“Win that match.” Chorong said again, still with her calm voice. This time, Luhan fixed his eyes on her. Surprise or more correctly curious with her answer. What is the relationship between his match with their situation right now?

“Huh?”

 Win it, and I will answer you.” she answer calmly.

“Promise?” Luhan show her his pinky finger, as a sign to seal their deal. She smiles towards him while moving her finger towards him.

“With my heart.” With that, their finger connected.

As for him, Luhan make a note for himself, win a basketball match. Although he felt a bit sad for Chorong answer as he need to wait for another 2 weeks before she answer him, he still felt light headed as he already let it all out about his feeling. But he really cannot hide his disappointment as Kris once again beat him in confessing to a girl. 

Current score. Kris : 2 - Luhan : 0

 

 


p/s : Greeting to all of my readers... I'm sorry if I have dissapeared for a long period of time... I'm terribly sorry for that... I've lost the data for this story and I need to start typing it from the beginning once again.. As I made a vow to myself to update all my stories at once, so it take me a while to finish it all. by the way, enjoy your reading and please comment for it... I need an opinion for my story.... T_T 

until then, XOXO