She

Eternal Heartbeat

It has been a long day for both Luhan and Chorong. Chorong have tried a few times to speak with Luhan during the event but Luhan will find any other way to avoiding her, even though they were partner. Both of their minds were too busy to mind the event seriously. Chorong with her plans trying to talk with Luhan. On the other side, Luhan also too busy finding ways to completely avoiding Chorong. He was mad to her but she doesn’t even know why.

After the event ended at the noon, all of them decided to go to Chanyeol parents’ café 30 minutes walking from there. Sehun and Suho who finally saw Chorong for the first time that day also shock and trying to said something about it but being block by Baekhyun. The atmosphere became so tense, even Chanyeol, Taeyeon and Eunji also noticed it.

The meeting at the café was quite awkward for all of them. No one dare to say something, afraid to make the atmosphere worse. But, Chanyeol was trying really hard to change the atmosphere.

For the first time, he officially introduced Chorong and Eunji to s and Taeyeon. Chorong is Chanyeol cousin from his father side and Eunji is one of her best friend. Taeyeon also knew both Chorong and Eunji as they volunteered at the same foster house. Luhan doesn’t know why but hearing those words from Chanyeol mouth somehow make his heart calm. As to the fact that Chorong and Chanyeol are just cousin and nothing more or something else, he doesn’t know.

Luhan noticed that Chorong would take a glance on him sometimes but he just ignored it. His anger toward her still doesn’t reduce due the fact that she is Chanyeol cousin. She still lied to him.

When they finally decided to headed back home, it already getting late. Baekhyun, Suho and Taeyeon already left the café because their house is on the other direction with the rest. Sehun agreed to accompany Eunji as they realized their house is near to each other, leaving Luhan, Chanyeol and Chorong behind.

“Luhan hyung. Can you send Chorong back?” Chanyeol asked Luhan after they exit from his parents’ cafe.

“What?” Luhan replied, dumbfounded to his request.

“I was wondering if you can accompany her back home since you guys going to the same way. I need to stay here, helping my parent closing the café. Can you?” Chanyeol explained, hoping Luhan will agree to his request.

Luhan glared at Chorong beside him secretly. She just stood there, looking down on her own feet not sure what else to do. Deep down her heart, Chorong really wished that Luhan would agree to Chanyeol request so that, she can talk to him, privately.

“I guess so.” Luhan finally surrendered, not wanting Chanyeol to notice nothing unusual. Chorong smile a bit to his answer.

“Thank you so much.” Chanyeol felt grateful to his answer.

“Look. There is your bus. Hurry up. You don’t want to miss it.” Chanyeol rushed them as all they looked up to the bus that already stopped in front of them.

Luhan and Chorong climbed up onto the bus and walking straight to sit at the last row of the seat, bid farewell to Chanyeol until he disappeared from their sight. The bus is empty except for both of them, making the situation more chilled than usual. Luhan just sit there looking straight to the front trying hard to ignore Chorong presence beside him.

“Are you mad at me?” Chorong questioned slowly, glaring to Luhan who sit beside her, unmoving.

“Why should I?” Luhan replied with his eyes still fixed in front, trying to be as cold as he can, hoping the girl will somehow felt the anger boiling in him right now.

“So you were mad at me.” She spoke, lowering her head.

“If you could just tell me what I did wrong, maybe I can fix it. But, please. Stop doing this.” Chorong spoke again, trying to get Luhan attention. She felt so happy this morning when she saw him after a month but suddenly Luhan being so sold toward her and she doesn’t even know why. It really irritated her and her heart hurt so much. Luhan just sit there silently closing his eyes tightly, not wavered from her words.

“Luhan, I miss you.” Chorong mumbled again, slowly getting tears on her eyes. Luhan finally turned his face toward Chorong hearing her words.

“Who do you think you’re to play with my life like this? You just come into my life and disappear so suddenly and now, you’re back again.” Luhan finally blurred out, cannot hiding his feeling anymore. He was angry. Like totally mad but her voice, it weakens him.

“I didn’t mean to.” Chorong answered shortly, still looking down trying to suppress her tears from falling down to her cheeks.

“And I still didn’t count the one with you lying to me about your father.” He said again, trying to be as firm as he can with her.

“What about my father?” She looked up puzzled to him. He noticed the tears that falling slowly down to her cheeks. His heart softens with her face. Gosh. He really needs to control himself.

“He’s not the Head Doctor of the hospital.” Luhan stated, remembering the incident a few days ago at the hospital when he is trying to find her. Remembering his feeling right at that moment, he still cannot be mad toward the girl in front of her right now. Why?

“But he really is.” Chorong answered, shocked with his statement.

“You can’t fool me twice, Park Chorong. I went to the hospital looking for your father to reach you but the nurse said that the Head Doctor there is Dr. Han, not Dr. Park.” Luhan explained to the confused Chorong.

“You did?” Chorong raised her eyebrows, gasping. Luhan statement did make her shocked.

“Stop doing that face. I hate it.” Luhan said turning his face side way, avoiding looking at her face. She immediately closed and blinks her eyes a few times, trying to absorb all his words.

“But he is my father.” Chorong replied, still blinking her rounded eyes innocently looking straight to him.

Dr. Han is my dad. Han Seokgu.” She stated again. Luhan looked up to face her again, confused with her statement just now.

“I’m adopted. My birth parent died in car accident when I was 5 years old. My current dad takes me to his house and makes me his adopted daughter.” She explained, noticing his confused look.

“Why you didn’t tell me then?” Luhan questioned. His voice sound a bit soft and not as firm as before.

“You don’t expect me to walk around and telling other people that my parents died in an accident and I was adopted, right?” Chorong answered, a bit hurt to his question.

“Sorry.” Luhan said realized to his rude behavior.

“But how come the nurse there doesn’t know about you then?” He asked again after some time of silence, still not satisfied with her answer.

“There was some incident 2 years ago. There is these one guy who like me or more exactly obsessed with me, he came to hospital and looking for me. Since then, my dad prohibited everyone to talk about me if there is someone asks them.” Chorong explained.

“That is why they didn’t tell me about you when I ask before?” Luhan guessed.

“Probably. You know, I kind of famous with the guys.” Chorong replied playfully, noticing that his voice sound softer than before. Her tears also already stopped falling.

“You bet.” Luhan replied, sticking his tongue out to her. Chorong smile instantly after seeing Luhan expression. He is not mad at her anymore and that she really glad about that.

“Do you want to take a nap? It’s still far from my house.” Chorong asked after some time.

“I’m fine.” He answered shortly but then something crossed his mind. A grinned form on his lips before he took a glance on her who is now aimlessly looking outside the bus window.

“Wake me up when we arrived.” He finished his sentence and rests his head to her shoulder. She seems a bit surprised with his sudden action but then decided just to follow along with him. His lips for a small smile, secretly. It seems like it’s been a long time since he felt this and he like it. For her to be here, close to him, this isn’t a dream anymore.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I didn’t know it was Chorong you were looking for all this time.” Chanyeol spoke when they were busy warming up for their basketball practice.

“You could just tell me, though.”  Chanyeol said again, stretching his leg. They gym is quite empty except for the school basketball team members.

“If I know both of you are acquaintance, I wouldn’t have to going through all the trouble only to find her.” Luhan answered, also busy doing some warm up before they begin their practice.  

“Well, that’s true.” Chanyeol said again nodding his head a few times, agreeing with his words.

So, should I start calling you brother in law, then?” Chanyeol asked jokingly, showing his famous white teeth smile.

“Stop joking around, Chanyeol.” Luhan replied glaring at the boys but deep down, his heart fluttered with his words. He really likes the feeling. Since their conversation and Chorong explanation on the bus that night, all of s know about their relationship. They all know that the girl that he crazily looking for all this time is actually Chanyeol cousin and acquaintance with Taeyeon.

“I didn’t. If you and Chorong get married, technically I have to call you brother in law. So, I think I should practice it from now on.” Chanyeol still tried to be as convincing as he can. 

“Stop playing around and start practicing.” A voice reached their ears and before they can turn around, a smack caught on Chanyeol back head. He groaned in pain.

“What was that for?” Chanyeol asked looking at the leader, unsatisfied.

“For playing around on my practice time.” Kris replied coldly, heading toward the court.

“Here we go. Cold heart city guy, the mood killer.” Chayeol said sarcastically, earning a small laugh from Luhan.

“You know, I think we should find him a girlfriend in order for us to live our life for long period of time.” Chanyeol whispered to Luhan ears before slowly running to the center of the court to start their practice time.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They were all sitting on the bench outside the court, resting their body after the practice time. They were busy chatting about what they would eat tonight and arguing who will pay the bill tonight when Luhan felt vibration beside him at his backpack signaling that he got a message. He grabbed his phone and reading the message he receive. He smiles to himself reading the name of the sender.

From : Chorong

What are you doing?

 

To : Chorong

Just done with the practice. Why?

 

From : Chorong

I’m bored. Wanna hang out?

 

To : Chorong

Sure. I’ll ask the other members.

 

From : Chorong

I don’t want to going out with them. I want you.

 

To : Chorong

Are you asking me for a date?

 

From : Chorong

Dream on, boy. I just don’t want to get my head hurt. I know your members more than you expect. Besides, I don’t want to see that noisy and annoying cousin of mine. He’s a total headache.

 

To : Chorong

Okay. I’ll believe you for now. Wait for me. I’ll be there in half an hour.

 

From : Chorong

15 minutes. See you there.

 

“What?” Luhan yelled suddenly earning him a stared from s. They immediately stopped all their conversation, weird to his action.

“I have to go.” Luhan announced, hurriedly packing all his belonging into his backpack.

“Where are you going?” Suho asked but being ignored by Luhan.

 “But we’re going to …..” Chen can’t finish his sentence when Luhan immediately stood up and running toward the gym exist.

 “Luhan hyung!” Chanyeol shouted, completely being ignored.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“20 minutes. I’m impressed.” Chorong stated, looking at the watch on her left wrist leaning her back at the wall.

“I can kill you with my hands, you know.” Luhan said, breathless after the running before. He need to take a bus and for about 10 minutes and he immediately running here to find her.

“I know. But you won’t.” Chorong replied, smiling brightly toward him. Luhan smiled back to her. This girl is really something. How can she can be doing all kind of things to him but he still can’t find any reason to hate her.

“What are we doing here anyway?” Luhan asked after being able to catch his breath.

“I need to find a present for my dad. His birthday is coming soon.” Chorong answered,

“And why do I need here?” He questioned again, still not sure what he was doing here.

“Because you’re a guy and you probably understand my father more than I do.” She explained, hoping for him to agree to her request.

“What do I get for helping you?” He asked playfully.

“What do you want?” Chorong answered him back with a question.

“Dinner treat.” Luhan replied holding his stomach.

“I’ll buy you a restaurant if I need to.” Chorong answered, chuckled a bit to his action

“Seriously?” He asked again raising his eyebrows.

“Just kidding.” She stated happily.

“Why do you smell so sticky?” Chorong questioned putting her finger on her nose, playfully showing an annoyance face to him.

“Thanks to someone, I don’t even get to take a shower after practice.” Luhan answered, emphasizing the words trying to put a guilty on her, but Chorong just nodded her head a few times.

“It’s okay. I like you anyway. Let’s go.” Chorong replied before linking her arm on him pulling him to start walking. Luhan who still shocked from her action just followed her steps obediently. A smile form on his lips.

 

 


p/s : Hello guys!!!! I'm back... :)

Finally.. I'm really really sorry for the late update... my life is a mess for the past few days. Seriously, don't make me start with it.

Anyway, thank you for all you comments and support. I'm crying an ocean because of you guys.... and please please please... do comments on my story. I really want to know your thought about it... and being kind enough to check my other new story starring Baekhyun and Bomi... I made the story because of my friend request.... lastly, enjoy your reading.... I LOVE YOU!!!!!!