Girlfriend To Hire

Eternal Heartbeat

All of them were panted heavily, trying to catch a breath for their precious life. Lay down on the cold gym floor wasn’t bother them anymore from the breath taking practice. Kris is mad, like totally crazy. Seriously. He makes them practice nonstop for straight 5 hours. Kris doesn’t even care if someone from the team members a freaking dead tired or taking to the hospital. What he did know, they must finish today practice and he won’t even bother to call it a day unless they finish it up perfectly without any single mistake.

“We really need to make him distract with something else for us to live for a long time.” Chanyeol commented, waking up his body from the cold floor, panting heavily.

“How?” Tao asked, closing his eyes hoping for his body to sober from the pain he felt, not even looking at Chanyeol beside him.

“Find him a girlfriend.” Chanyeol suggested, looking at the members face one by one, hoping someone to agree with his suggestion.

“It’s easy for you to say, but, what girl would even dares to come close near him?” Don’t you remember what happen to the last girl that intends to get closer to him?” Luhan stated, bringing them back to the incident last valentine day.

There is one girl who is also their happen to be their hoobae in school who brave enough to face Kris on valentine day. The girl made a homemade chocolate especially to Kris and trying to confess her feeling toward him on that special day. But, being the cold one, Kris just ignore the poor little girl confession and even not accepting the chocolate, saying that he hate chocolate in front of the whole school. The girl cried for a few days and eventually moves out from their school, embarrassed.

“So, what is your suggestion?” Chen asked, seems interested with Chanyeol suggestion. At time like this, he would agree even with the craziest idea from his fellow friends. He loves his life more than anything.

“We can register him on online dating site.” Chanyeol suggested once again.

“And getting kill by him the next day.” Jiyoung, their team members added.

“So, what is your idea?” Chanyeol asked, irritated with their attitude. As for his saw now, he was the only one who serious enough to save their life from Kris hell practice.

“Are there any way to find him a girlfriend without showing clearly that we’re trying to do it?” Yunjae, their other teammates questioned.

“How about we introduce him to one of our girl friends?” Chen said after thinking deeply.

“Tao, the last time I check, you’ve got the most female friends among us. Why don’t you find someone that suit Kris style?” Chanyeol said sarcastically to the maknae.

“I can befriend with all the girls in the entire world but to get someone that suits his style, I doubt that. He is a picky type, you know.” Tao replied, knowing better about Kris. Kris never had a girlfriend, not because he was not popular with the girls. As the matter of fact, he is way too popular with the girls with his perfect figure including face and a bad boy type of personality but, every girl he knew is just not is type.

“Then, how are we going to get away from this?” Luhan asked again, hoping they can find a way together from this living hell.

“Let’s bet. The one who succeed on getting him a girlfriend would a have privilege for a whole week. You can do whatever you want to the rest of us.” Chanyeol suggested, challenging his friends. All of them turned to silence mode, thinking about his suggestion.

“Deal.” They said in unison, nodding their heads in agreement after some time.

“Time is up. Let’s get back to practice.” Kris called out for them handing the ball to Jiyoung.

“God, please let me live by the end of the day.” Chen prayed by himself before joining his friends earning him a laugh from the boys.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luhan wake up in the middle of night disturbed by a vibrating sound from his phone that place on the desk beside his bed. He moved his body lazily, feeling so much pain from the earlier practice with Kris. Rubbing his sleepy eyes with his finger, he grabbed his phone and slides the screen, opening the lock screen.

13 missed calls & 8 messages. His eyes widen. Checking his phone, Luhan noticed that all of them were from Chorong. His lips form a smile. He missed her. With a happy heart, he opens the message one by one.

 

From : Park Chorong

I want to go somewhere this weekend. Accompany me?

 

From : Park Chorong

Where are you?

 

From : Park Chorong

Luhan! Are you ignoring my message? :(

 

From : Park Chorong

Is something going on with you?

 

From : Park Chorong

Are you okay? Where are you? Don’t make me worry like this.

 

From : Park Chorong

Pick up your phone right now or I’ll kick your .

 

From : Park Chorong

For God sake, please answer your phone. I need to talk to you.

 

From : Park Chorong

Luhan….. T_T

 

Luhan finished up reading his message with a big smile. Going through his contacts, he dialed Chorong number. He waits a mere seconds before he heard a voice at the end of the line.

“Finally, you’re answering my calls. I’ve been worried about you for the whole evening. What are you doing? Are you okay? Is something bad happen to you?” Chorong rained him with a questioned nonstop. Luhan chuckled with her action.

“Calm down, will you? I’m fine. I’m just tired from basketball practice and I didn’t notice your call and message.” Luhan explained, grinned by himself. Hearing her voice, she is indeed worried about him.

“Thank God. You make me so damn worried about you.” Chorong exhaled her breath deeply, glad with his answer.

“Why? Am I that important to you?”

“Of course you are. You’re my…..” Chorong didn’t finish her sentence. A long silence can be heard on the line.

“I am what, Park Chorong? Who am I to you?” Luhan teased, waiting for her answer.

“No one.” Chorong replied, frustrated.

“Anyway, are you free this weekend?” Chorong questioned, changing their topic of conversation.

“I got practice for the whole day this weekend. I’m sorry. I can’t accompany you.” Luhan answered with a sorry heart. He really want to spend his weekend with her, but imagine how furiously mad Kris will be if he escape the basketball practice, he had to forget about it.

“You are? Too bad.” Luhan can sense her voice changing into depressed. He really wish that she won’t doing that voice because his heart already waver from it.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. As long as you don’t hang out with some random girls, I wouldn’t mind.” Chorong tried to living up the mood with her happy voice.

“And how is that me hanging out with some girls concern you?” Luhan tried to once again, grinned.

“Nothing. You can go out with anyone you want. It didn’t bother me at all.” Chorong answered, irritated with his playfulness.  Luhan on the other hand can clearly imagine Chorong frustrated face if she were in front of him right now.

“Really?”

“I’m hanging up now. Good night. Have a nice rest.” Chorong ended the conversation and ended their phone call without waiting for Luhan to answer her back. She is irritated, totally.

“I love you too, Park Chorong” Luhan spoke after Chorong hang up their call. Throwing back himself to the comfort mattress, he really wishes for her to hear what he had said just now.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By the end of the week, all the members of school basketball team walking around the school like a zombie, the effect from their captain hell training. Today is not excluded, Kris already busy calling out for them since morning, reminding that they will be having a whole day training. Lucky for them, Kris seems to be having a good mood today as he let the members to take a break after their 3 hours practice. 

Luhan and a few others resting their body at the bench outside the practice court, drinking bottles of waters while chatting to each other when suddenly he heard a noise coming from his phone indicated that he had an incoming call. Chorong name flashes on the screen.

“Hey!” Luhan greeted, happy to speak with her.

“Turn around.”Chorong voice can be heard from the other end of the line.

“What?” Luhan asked, raising his eyebrows, confused with her request.

“I said turn around.” Chorong stated once again, giggling. Still confused with her sudden request, Luhan turn his body around when suddenly his eyes caught a familiar figure standing at the gym entrance. When Chorong saw that Luhan already notice her presence, she waving to him happily, walking step by step toward him. Arrive at his place, Chorong just standing straight in front of him, smiling her heart out.

“What are you doing here?” Luhan asked, surprised with Chorong sudden presence at their basketball training.

“I came to see you. Since you can’t go out meeting with me, I decided to come to you.” She explained excitedly. Luhan shook his head a few times, smiling.

“You really miss me that much, huh?” Luhan teased jokingly, surprised by her action. Instead of answering Luhan question, Chorong stick her tongue out to him before return to her shy face.

“By the way, this is my friends. Yoon Bomi.” Chorong introduced,

“Nice meeting you. I’m Luhan.” Luhan introduced himself, offering his hand for a handshake.

“I know. Chorong unnie talk a lot about you.” Bomi replied innocently. Chorong immediately covered up Bomi mouth, afraid she would spill any other secret of her. Her face blushed in red.

“My dear cousin. Are you come to see me?” Chanyeol greeted playfully, disturbing their conversation, casually walking toward them with Kris beside him.

“Not even in your dream.” Chorong answered, showing an annoyance face to him.

“Well, who is this beautiful lady beside you?” Chanyeol asked again, grinned while referring to Bomi who stand beside Chorong.

“My friend, Yoon Bomi.” Chorong introduced her to Chanyeol.

“And this is my friend, Kris.” Chanyeol times to introduce. Kris slightly waving his hand toward Chorong and Bomi when the two girls also replied him back with the same gesture.

“He is the arrogant mood killer I talk about.” Chanyeol whispered to Chorong ear slowly, leaning his body closer to her. Luhan pulled Chanyeol body from Chorong, feeling a bit jealous with their close distance.

“Are you good at playing basketball?” Bomi blurred out suddenly, looking straight into Kris eyes. Luhan, Chorong and Chanyeol shocked with Bomi sudden question while Bomi just stood there, blinking innocently, waiting for Kris answer as if it wasn’t a big deal at all.

“I wouldn’t be the captain if I wasn’t good with it.” Kris replied, pissed off with the girl question. They just meet for the first time today but she already dares to ask him that kind of question.

“Can you teach me?” Bomi asked again, not afraid with Kris glared toward her.

“Can you play?” Kris commented with a smirked at the corner of his lips, testing the girl patience.

“I’m a fast leaner.” Bomi replied, not moving with her desire. She really indeed wants to learn playing basketball, after seeing the boys playing a few minutes before. It seems fun to her. Besides, she thinks that basketball will suit her not so feminine personality.

“Ladies first.” Kris bowed slightly to her, giving Bomi the way toward the center of the court before handing her a ball to play with.

“You’re a person with full of surprise, Park Chorong.” Luhan commented about her sudden presence here. Chorong replied with a big smile. They continue to talk a few minutes after Kris and Bomi left them.

“And she is my cousin.” Chanyeol added, putting his hands on her shoulder, hugging her tightly.

“Shut up.” Luhan and Chorong replied in unison. Chorong pulled her body back from Chanyeol hug and Luhan immediately dragging him away from her, irritated from his action.

“So now you guys work as an alliance against me?” Chanyeol frustrated question both of them. Their playful fight got interrupted by a sudden noise not too far from their whereabouts. It was Chen who clumsily dropped his bottle and the water getting spill all over the floor. His face showing shocked expression, mouth open widely. All of them raised their eyebrows, curious with Chen sudden action.

“What is wrong with you?” Luhan asked him, feeling disturbed from Chen weird action.

“Kris…. is…. smiling…. with… a… girl…..“ Chen stated the word one by one, cannot believe what he saw in front of him. All of their head turn to the center of the court when their eyes caught the scene, eyes rounded with dropped jaw. Kris and Bomi are happily playing basketball, smiling to each other. What are rare sight to see.

 

 


p/s : Hello to you guys once again... second update for the day... haha... what can I do... it's EXO 2nd Anniversary today and I'm all excited to wrote the story... anyway, Happy 2nd Anniversary for all our boys. You guys have worked so hard for all this time... And also, Happy 14th Birthday to my one and only little brother today... don't you think that I'm destined to love them... their debut date is the same with my little brother birthday and I'm sharing the same birthday with one of the member, Lay... hoho... (don't mind my craziness...)

Lastly, enjoy your reading!!!!!

until then, XOXO