What's important ?

Obsession.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks you for your reading ^^ Hope you like this story and if you can, leave comments for me to know what you think. Hope to see you soon !

Ji Yong’s attitude toward Seungri changed. Everyone all could see it, of course except one person, Lee Seungri.

 Daesung also felt something wrong about Kwon Ji Yong. That Son of God used to treat Seungri like his toy, his possesion, however, nowaday, he acted very carefully when he was around Seungri. He only stood beside Seungri in silent or more, he trained sword fighting’s skill with Seungri. You must know, Kwon Ji Yong is a very strong Alpha, he didn’t need any training and he was very superior, he only stood above and looked down at people, he was at a level that most of the Alpha and Beta can’t reach. So, Seungri, clearly was so special. Daesung felt worried about it. He knew that Seungri was something to Kwon Ji Yong, but an Alpha and a Beta…his brother…Daesung couldn’t stand to see Seungri would suffer like his brother. So one day, he asked Seungri.

“ What do you think about Kwon Ji Yong ?”

Seungri looked at him with question in his eyes. He didn’t know why Daesung asked him like this. Kwon Ji Yong ? What could he say about him ?

“ He’s strong, ver y strong.”

“ Only like that ?”

“ He’s very strong and good rival. When I can win him, definitely I’ll become an Alpha for sure.”

“….No more ? He’s…just a rival to you ?”

Daesung suddenly felt sympathy for Kwon Ji Yong. All people could see what meaning behind the action of him to Seungri. And the main character only saw him like an rival needs to beat down. Poor him !! But…Daesung smiled. If Seungri always keeps this thought, maybe he’ll be safe. Maybe…Daesung could only hope about it.

Seungri looked at Daesung and then he continued training. Kwon Ji Yong ? He acted so strangely  nowadays. But Seungri didn’t care. He only knew one thing, when Ji Yong fighted with him, it made him stronger and it was a good thing. Seungri felt pleased about that. So he kept his silent and accepted that Ji Yong was always around him. He didn’t want to find the reason behind it, it wasn’t important at all. What Ji Yong wanted, it didn’t concerned to him. Still, he must say, he felt comfortable when Kwon Ji Yong was like this. He didn’t bring any dangerous feeling to Seungri anymore, in contrast, Seungri felt his action was…a little gentle, like he was very caution, not to make Seungri felt uneasy, almost like…he was treasuring him. Like Papa used to…

However, peace days really haven’t  remained for so long…

A car stopped at the gate of the school. And when a person stepped out the car, all the Alphas in the school went crazy. It’s an Omega, a beautiful female Omega. Her hormones made Alpha’s heart beat faster and stimulate them to chase after her. This is the power of an Omega. They can make Alpha kneel down and do everything for them. Kiko, the name of that female Omega, looked at the Apha with despite in her eyes, they doesn’t deserve to look at her. They’re so unworthy to her. The only one that suit to walk near her, surely is…

“ Ji Yong !!!”

She run fastly to the place where Ji Yong was standing. This one, this mighty King, the Son of God, definitely must be her husband. Only him, she must have him. And no one can deserve him other than her, the most beautiful Omega.

“ Kiko, why are you here ?”

Ji Yong was surprise to see Kiko. To be truth, this Omega used to be his favorite. He used to think, if one day he must marry someone, it’ll be this Omega. Because she was ver good to be a wife. He’s an Alpha, ofcourse he also needed an Omega. He was also affected by her Her hormones and so he treated her better than anyone. But, only used to be like that. Now…appeared a person is the most important to him. He looked at the silent person who was standing beside him. He didn’t want anyone else than Seungri, he could only look at him now.

Kiko could feel the coldness in Ji Yong’s voice. Why ? He used to welcome her with a smile and an embrace. So why did he only stand and not even look at her ?? She noticed when he saw her, he immediately looked at the man near him. Wait a minute, that man is a Beta ??? So, this was Ji Yong’s new toy ? She also knew about Ji Yong’s hobby, he liked playing so much but she could stand it. She’ll be his wife, so she can’t lose to a low Beta. Kiko tried to smile on the outside and run to hug Ji Yong’s arm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter