Loser and winner.

Obsession.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being a slave of Alpha, what’s the meaning of it ? It means, you lost your chance to become an Alpha. Slave is lower than a Beta in this country, they’re only a dog to the Master. A dog, doesn’t have the right to have dream or life…

V.I clenches his fist hardly, till it’s bleeding. He also bites his lip till it’s crushed. But it’s no use. The man, G-Dragon, a “ God of the world”, still is standing right there and looks down on him, his eyes are full of mock and scorn. V.I wants to take his sword and cut this man into a half, but his mind doesn’t listen to him, like it doesn’t belong to him right now.

“ Don’t try anymore ! You know what, V,I, you can’t against me at all. You’re nothing to me. Oh, are you unsubmissive with me ? Too bad, this’s reality and from now, this’s your life. However… You should thank me, I’m so bored now so I will let you play a game with me ! This game can give your dream back !”

In that moment, Seungri’s eyes shines a little hope. Even if this chance is given by a monster, he still has to try. He can’t give up ! He can’t ! His Daddy’dream…no ! He must do this !

G-dragon sees the light in Seungri’s eyes and he smirks. This slave has too big ambitiousness. And to think that he will destroy it, destroy all of his dream and life, watch this slave to die in his hopeless and misery. It’s so funny ! It has been too long since he felt this interested. This toy is really good !

“ Don’t be happy too soon. My rule of game, only has one thing. Your sword must touch a part of my body. Just like that. If you can do this, you’re free from me. And if not…Hahaha, let’s say goodbye to your dream, V.I. Because untill the day you die, you’re forever a lowest slave of me. Nothing less, nothing more. Understand ?”

G-dragon is very a cruel man. He’s definitely a crulest man. This condition which he gave to Seungri, is impossible . No one can get near to him. No one can hurt him. No one can against him. Because he’s “ God of the world”. He can control people’s mind, make him do everything that he wants them to do. He tells them to die, they must die. It’s ultimte power that God gave to G-dragon. He’s one of the kind. He’s one of the most pwerful Alpha in this world. Seungri, a normal Beta, can use his sworld to touch G-dragon ? It’s like a joke to anyone.

Seungri also knows that. He knows that this Alpha wants to play with him. He gives him hope and then crushes it apart with no mercy. However, will Seungri give up ? No, certainly his answer is : No. He calmly looks at G-dragon’s eyes, looks deeply into his cold eyes. G-dragon, do you want to play ? Yes, I meet your ing wish, I’ll play with you this game. Let’s see, between us, who the hell will be the loser ? It’s not me. G-dragon, it’s definitelt not me.

“ I accept this challenge. Remember your word ! Free me when my sword can touch your so beautiful face, master !”

And that’s the beginning of the days which Seungri must fight nonstop. He attacks G-dragon wherever and whenever he has chances. Even attacking in darkness  or sneak attack, he all did. He used anyway to put G-dragon down, still it doesn’t take effect at all. G-dragon always laughes when he faces Seungri. He doesn’t see Seungri’s attack is a harm, just like a play of a child. He simply looks into Seungri’s eyes and then Seungri must lost his mind. Every single day like that, Seungri has wounds all over his body and G-dragon just keeps his cool like nothing happened. Clearly, G-dragon is a master in this game.

D-lite wants to cry when he sees Seungri’s dying day by day like this. It’s all his fault that Seungri’s played with. Seungri only calmly holds D-lite’s hand and smiles a little.

“ I’m Victory. Don’t worry. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter