You're mine.

Obsession.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Long time no see ^^ Hope you still enjoy this story. Thank you for your reading ^^

When the sword was put on his neck, Kwon Ji Yong only felt one thing, the smile of Lee Seungri right now, was very beautiful. He could see blood flooded out from Seungri’s wound, he could feel Seungri’s heart pulses , he could see the brave and pride in Seungri’s eyes…In that every moment, he could see this person, not as a Beta, but as a person. Yes, in that moment, Kwon Ji Yong wanted Seungri, wanted all of him, wanted him, him, Lee Seungri !!  So when Seungri passed out because of losing too much blood, Kwon Ji Yong wasn’t hesitated to take Seungri into his arms, prevented him to fall on the ground. He looked at Seungri’s face and suddenly, Ji Yong cut his finger so his blood could come out . He let his blood drop into Seungri’s mouth. That was one of the ways to free Seungri from being his slave. And that was the most difficult way. Ask why ?  Kwon Ji Yong isn’t  normal Alpha, he’s “ God of the world”. When he gives blood for someone, that person must be the important person to him. Because it means, to that person who has his blood, his power to them, will be less damage.

Lee Seungri is just a normal Beta, why does he feel like that he’s attracted by him ? However, he doesn’t feel any regret or question himself because of his action. Who is he ? He’s G-dragon, he’s Kwon Ji Yong. He can have anything that he wants. He can do anything that he wants. A reason for what he did, no need at all. Still, he will think seriously about Seungri. But whether he has the answer or not, Seungri’s fate is on his hand, isn’t it ?

The one who he wants, only belongs to him and only him. Lee Seungri, V.I, just wait !

And when Ji Yong still can’t decide, a thing happened and helped him to decide.

His only friend, Dong Young Bae, felt in love with an Beta and run away with her. In the end, they were caught. However, Young Bae used all his strength to fight back and found a way to let his lover go. So only Young Bae was captured. That Beta is being hunted strictly so soon, she will be caught no matter what and of course, what is waiting for her, is the Death.

“ Young Bae, do you want to die this much ?”

Kwon Ji Yong walks into the prison and he can see a bloody Young Bae’s standing at the end of the room, his hands are roped tightly and he’s very angry, he wants to escape this ing room !! When he sees Ji Yong, he immediately runs to him .

“ Ji Yong ! Let me go ! Let me free from here !! I need to go now ! She’s in dangerous !!”

Ji Yong coldly pushes Young Bae away. He punches Young Bae hardly in the face. His punch is too strong so Young Bae falls down on the ground. He looks down at Yong Bae, with anger and disdain in his eyes.

“ Dong Young Bae ! Remember you’re an Alpha. You’re one of the strongest Alphas od our country. You gave up your pride  because of a mere Beta female ?? You’re crazy. Wake up !Seriously, wake up !! Because you’re my only friend, I don’t want to use my power on you. You’re better be yourself again before I change my mind !”

Young Bae tries to stand the pain on his face, he doesn’t stand up, to Ji Yong’s surprise, Dong Young Bae, who used to be a very proud and mighty Alpha, who has never bowed his head to anybody, now he’s kneeling in front of him.

“ Ji Yong, I know all of you feel this is a sin, this is a funny story, an Alpha loves a Beta and wants to spend his life with her. Yes, I used to think like this too. However, Ji Yong, she’s my life. What Alpha is, what power is, what honor is, I don’t care anymore. Sh’s my priority, she’s the only one for me now. I need her so I can live. Without her, everything is nothing. Nothing. Ji Yong, I beg you, this is the first time and also the last time, I beg you. This is my only wish in life, please, help her, please !”

Ji Yong glances at Young Bae, and he smirks in cruel way.

“ What if I say no, Young Bae ? I won’t do useless thing, you know that. Young Bae, tell me, I want you cut down one of your hand, and I’ll save her, can you do this ? Can you ? Hahaha, Young Bae, how deep is your love ??”

Ji Yong throws a sword to Young Bae. Young Bae looks at Ji Yong and then looks at the sword. Young Bae’s power is light power in his hands, if he losts one if his hand, Young Bae’s power will disappear. And it means that he losts the right to be an Alpha. He’ll become a nuisance in this life. Ji Yong wants to know, to Young Bae, that female Beta is really that important, is it worth the price to exchange everything ? Ji Yong still doesn’t believe what calls love. What’s it ?

Young Bae looks at Ji Yong again, and this time, he smiles so brightly.

“ Remember your promise, Ji Yong, save her and take her to safe place….And tell her, I died, don’t let her know about this. Ji Yong, I count on you.”

Young Bae doesn’t have any hesitation, he raises the sword and cuts down on his hand. In a moment, he remember his lover’s smile, it’s so beautiful, it’s the most treasure thing of his life. He smiles gently and whispers.

“ Chaerin, goodbye. I always love you, always and forever love you. Be happy, my everything…”

Right when Young Bae does that, at another place, his lover, Lee Chaerin, also has a swosd put on her neck. V.I’s cold voice can be heard.

“ Lee Chaerin. You’re arrested. Don’t do anything or I’ll kill you.”

Daesung looks at the girl who is sitting on the ground with pain in his eyes. He and V.I are sent to chase and catch a Beta who dared to run away with an Alpha. Daesung looks at her peaked face and remember his brother’s face. When his brother was killed, he was like this female Beta, felt in love with an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter