Together. We are.

Obsession.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for all you supports. I'm really happy because you like this story. About this story, next, will have the love triangle of prior generation. Fathers of them. And this love is really really, tragedy and misery love with bad ending. Have you wondered, who is Seungri's mother ? Who is really Lee Seunghyun ? What happened in the past ? And when it all solve, " Obsession." will end completely. ^^. Enjoy your reading. See you soon !

One month after,

Kwon Ji Yong was imprisoned in a jail. The government judged him the Death. And today is the day that they’re going to execute the order, killing Kwon Ji Yong. Till today, Kwon Leader, his father was allowed to meet him. Kwon Leader looked at Ji Yong who was sitting calmly in the jail, no emotion in his face.

“ This is what you want ?”

“ Father, what do you mean ?”

“ Rather die like that, just because one person ?”

“ Father, I have the one for me. And I can die for his happiness. So, do you envy me ? Father, having the one like that, didn’t you use to have ? Right ?” Kwon Ji Yong smirked proudly.

Kwon Leader’s eyes suddenly became so dull. His only one, yes, he used to have and already lost….The light in his son’s eyes right now, it’s so familiar….

Kwon Leader held back his sight. This son of him, he didn’t want him to be born. His marriage was arranged by his family, he has never loved the Omega who is his wife now. He had to marry her, when he sank into deep hopeless because “ that person” mercilessly. He lost his only treasure, so he just didn’t care anything at all. Nothing. Include his called “ wife” and “ son”. He just looked at him with coldness, he saw their existences like air, he came and left, like his “ home” is only a hotel, he’s a guess, nothing less, nothing more. And that Omega, also didn’t love and treat Kwon Ji Yong well. She tried anything to have Kwon Leader’s love but it was no use. She gave up and also tried to find her happiness at another Alpha.

Kwon Ji Yong has grown up in living environment like that. Kwon Ji Yong maybe has everything, but he has never had thing called “ love”. And when he thought he would never feel that emotion, Lee Seungri appeared. Lee Seungri, his sun shined his darkness. Lee Seungri, saver of his tired life. Lee Seungri, became his life, when he taught Kwon Ji Yong, how to love a person….

Kwon Leader felt sorry for his son, and also felt envy to Ji Yong. If only he could die for “ that person”….If only….

“ I won’t let you die.” Kwon Leader left with those words. This son, he was in debt to him so much. He will do anything just for his sake.

Time has come. Ji Yong was escorted to the place where he’s going to be killed in front of people in the city. Kwon Ji Yong lost all his power so all Alphas looked at him with pity and scorn in their eyes. Kwon Ji Yong was forced to kneel down, but he didn’t care at all. What’s power ? What’s people’s attitude ? What ? Only a trash to Kwon Ji Yong.

Death to him is nothing. However, whenever he thinks that he can never see Seungi again, his heart hurt so much. Their love had sorrow and tragedy time more than happy time. The pain Seungri had to suffer more than the happiness he could feel. Seungri, my Seungri, I felt so regret that I still din’t make you happy enough. Next life, definitely I will meet you sooner and take care of you all life. Wait for me, please wait for me….till the day we meet again….

“ Kwon Ji Yong. You had killed an Omega and all Alphas in your army. You’re a dangerous crime in this word so you must be extirpated. Now, I judge you, the Death !”

Goodbye, my love.

Just when all the guns pointed into Kwon Ji Yong and ready to shoot, suddenly above the sky, a helicopter flied straight to his place, it made all Alphas who were surrounding Ji Yong, must step far away from Ji Yong. And more su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter