New beginning. Forever.

Obsession.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Papa, I’m here again. Do you miss me ?”

Seungri gently put a boutique of flowers on a small grave, ad on that grave, has a name…. “ Lee Seunghyun.”… This is…..the rest place of Lee Seunghyun….where he’s sleeping peacefully and never wake up….

Seungri buried Lee Seunghyun on the top of highest mountain. Seungri has always known, his Papa’s waiting for something…or more exactly….someone who have never come back to him. So he took his Papa here, for him to watch over this world. And perhaps, one day, Papa can wait for them….

And the day has come.

“ Papa, I hate that Omega but I loathed myself more. Because of me, you lost everything. Because of me, all your life was pain and misery. Papa….did you regret….that I was born in this world….”

Seungri sat beside the grave and whispered to his Papa. Suddenly, a wind blew by and it gently Seungri’s hair. Like it wanted to talk to Seungri that…. “ Stupid baby. You’re always my son. My treasure. My everything that I accepted all the things so I could have you. I’m always love you. Because of you, I’m happy, really happy…Papa loves you, my Seungri….”

Seungri’s tears dropped down one by one, till it all wetted his face.

“ Papa, I love you. Papa…Papa….”

A hand reached to Seungri and gently pulled him into an embrace. Seungri didn’t struggle at all, because he knew, who was. The one who now is his everything, Kwon Ji Yong.

“ Don’t cry, baby. Papa won’t like to see your tears. Smile for him. When you smile, Papa’s over here, the angel on the sky, definitely smiles too. Let Papa be happy. Seungri, my Seungri, my baby, don’t cry….”

Kwon Ji Yong tried to wipe all Seungri’s tears and kissed him all over the face to comfort him. Seungri buried his face into Ji Yong’s warm hand and quietly mumbled.

“ Papa, don’t worry for me anymore. You see, I have someone who is always staying with me. Forever. I believe I can be happy, Papa. But, but….You and….the other two….”

Seungri looked at Ji Yong and asked him.

“ Your Father and Choi Seunghyun, they still come at foot of the mountain?”

Ji Yong nodded.

“ Yes, but they have told, only when you allow them, they won’t come here to see your Papa.”

“ Take them there.”

Seungri didn’t want Kwon Leader and Choi Seunghyun to come here. After all, they left his Papa and didn’t believe him. Why did they say that they love his Papa, but in the end, their love….was that ? Seungri thought, he would never let them see his Papa again. However….over one month, Kwon Leader and Choi Seunghyun always came to the foot of the mountain, and looked over here with soulless eyes. Despite of rain, of burning sun, of storm or windy day….they just stood there, like statues , made people also feel their hurt when they looked at them.

Losing souls, losing hearts, still can call that…they’re still alive….are they ?

Seungri wondered, his Papa’s over there, maybe also felt pain when he saw them like that. Because his Papa really loves them, really loves them so much.

Let them see Papa and let his Papa free from anything.

Papa, are you think that I’m right to do this ? I hope, Papa won’t be sad anymore….

Kwon Ji Yong took Kwon Leader and Choi Seunghyun to meet Seungri. Seungri looked at them coldly.

“ My Papa is resting here. Do you know why ?”

“ He always likes the high places.” Choi Seunghyun just looked at the grave behind Seungri.

“ He told me, the high places are where he can look over at anything he wants.” Kwon Leader just want to come near his Lee Seunghyun.

“ Because he has always been waiting for you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter