Extra : Life of them part 1

Obsession.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Look ! Kwon Ji Yong’s here !”

All the Alphas, Omegas and Betas all stopped what they were doing just to have look at the legend Kwon Ji Yong, Son of GOD, one of the strongest Alpha in this world. After so many years, Kwon Ji Yong still has his look from the old days, he didn’t become old, he’s just more and more handsome and attracted day by day. What time could change him, just that the air around him, more and more dangerous, more and more seductive. You can’t help looking at him but you also can’t  look directly at him ,your heart just beats so fast like it’ll burst anytime. Kwon Ji Yong is always like that, the dream of anyone, the desire of anyone.

However,

“ See, Lee Seungri is here too ! So lucky of us !”

Lee Seungri, the one was used to be a Beta, the one who overcome all the hardest thing and became one of the strongest Alpha, the one who legend isn’t enough to call him. Lee Seungri stood next to Kwon Ji Yong, when he heard someone called his name, he turned to that side and smiled. Time couldn’t change Seungri’s look but did change his aura. Seungri still always wears a sword with him, but he didn’t give a feeling that he’ll cut your head down anytime like before. Day by day, Seungri’s heart wasn’t a cold one anymore. Now he often smiles. And his smile shines brighter than the sun above. When you look at his smile, you’ll lost yourself in it and can’t leave your eyes off him. Lee Seungri is always like that, he’ll give you light, he’ll give you the hope, he’ll give you the joy, only look at his smile….

However,

“ Look at him again and I’ll kill you !”

All the people stayed near to Lee Seungri and Kwon Ji Yong immediately run away. Because they knew, Kwon Ji Yong could do that. His obsession for Lee Seungri, for his husband, no one can joke about it. He didn’t want anyone to look at Seungri, he didn’t want anyone to stay too near to Seungri, because Seungri is his, and his only.

“ So childish again. Don’t scare people with your beautiful face !”

Seungri laughed at Ji Yong. This man, his love for him just has no limit. Seungri used to think, Ji Yong’s love for him at the past was so strong but he was wrong. Because Ji Yong’s love, just like a living, grew day by day, and never will die.

“ I can’t help that. Someone look at you like you’re a meat in their eyes. I’ll kill them for sure, I’m not joking.”

Kwon Ji Yong hugged Lee Seungri from behind. Although they’re together, although Seungri loves him, although Seungri’s his now, Kwon Ji Yong just doesn’t feel enough. He must embrace Seungri tightly in his arms then he can be calm again.

“ Well, do you think they dare to do something to me ? Ji Yong, who am I ?”

What Seungri hates the most that someone ever look down on him. Ji Yong could feel he made Seungri angry.

Ji Yong turned Seungri to meet his eyes and slowly, he knelt one knee down and took Seungri’s hand into his hand.

“ Of course, you’re my King.”

Seungri couldn’t be angry anymore. Everytime he wants to be mad, Ji Yong always has his way to comfort and make him want to smile. Like that, how could he do anymore ? When the mighty Kwon Ji Yong knelt down in front of him and looked at him with the eyes filled with love.

“ Don’t act like this anymore. Don’t you think your image in people’s eyes will be broken when they see you in this state ?”

Ji Yong gently kissed Seungri’s palm. Then he turned to the people at the far who were secretly watching him and Seungri, he shouted to them.

“ Can’t I kneel down to my hear husband ? Is my image broken in your eyes ??”

Did anyone have enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter