The obsession

Obsession.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just a chapter still left in my computer and I realized that I still didn't post it. Thank you for your reading. I hope one day, I can complete this story, but not now. Sorry you about this :) 

After that “ accident”, the relationship between Kwon Ji Yong and Seungri….didn’t change even only a bit. Seungri’s still cold toward Kwon Ji Yong, ot must say, colder than before. Kwon Ji Yong can’t understand. Seungri gave him everything and then, Seungri didn’t accept his proposal to become his mate. What the hell ?? Ji Yong’s very furious about this.

“ Become mine !”

“ No.”

“ You’re mine already.”

“ No.”

“ Damn it ! Lee Seungri ! Why are you so stubborn like this ? You must be mine, understand ?”

This is the  usually conversation between them nowaday. Kwon Ji Yong just chases after Seungri and Lee Seungri just runs away from Ji Yong. Why ? Just why ? It’s a big question.

The truth is, Seungri doesn’t hate Kwon Ji Yong. A person like Seungri, once he let Ji Yong do that kind of thing to him…yes, he admits, Kwon Ji Yong is….important to him. His existence to Seungri, is unique, no one like Kwon Ji Yong has ever stepped into Seungri’s life.

First, he was like an enemy. Next, he acted like a friend. And now, he wants Seungri to be his everything. Kwon Ji Yong, Kwon Ji Yong, Kwon Ji Yong, Seungri whispers this name over and over every night, so he can understand that, why does that man want him ? Why? Because of what calls love ? Love ? Seungri has a deep sigh, then again, what is love ? Love…is just an illusion of all people in this world, isn’t it ?

In Seungri’s memories, his Papa suffered so much from what calls love. In Papa’s heart, had so many wounds from the people once said that they loved him with all their hearts. Loving him and in the end, all left and let his Papa die in misery and loneliness. So ridiculous that it always makes Seungri want to cry everytime he remembers his Papa’s last smile.

“ You know, baby, loving a person is so difficult, loving an Alpha is more and more hurtful. They can make you love them and they can leave you without hesiation. Not even once, looking back to see where you are….And the most craziest thing, you still love them with all you have…. So tired….I wish, I’ll never see them again, even in the next lifetime, let me just a stranger, a stranger who passes by and smiles freely….Baby, remember, Never love an Alpha, baby, never….”

Alpha and Omega, they’re soulmate of each other. Omega can give Alpha the family they want, a family with children’s smile. Alpha sees Omega like they’re their precious one. It’s a evident thing in this world. Nothing can change that logic. Beta just is a substitute when Alpha can’t find a Omega for them. They can throw away Beta anytime they want. Between Alpha and Beta, doesn’t have a thing to bind each other like Alpha and Omega. The relationship between Alpha and Beta just like a game, in those games, Beta’s a loser, forever a loser….

Kwon Ji Yong is one of the most powerful Alphas. And beside him, already has an Omega for him. So Seungri doesn’t believe in a future with Kwon Ji Yong. Now, maybe Kwon Ji Yong has feeling for him, but one day, a near future, maybe all Seungri can see, only the back of Kwon Ji Yong….Seungri told himself.

Onde day, Kwon Ji Yong certainly will leave and he won’t remember a person like him once appeared in his life. So, Seungri won’t let himself sink so deeply into this feeling. Seungri won’t let him be poisioned by the poison names : “ Love” or “ Kwon Ji Yong.” He, Lee Seungri, has his own dream, his own ambition, his own life to achieve. He…won’t become just a memory to Kwon Ji Yong !

With this thought, Seungri becomes colder and colder to Kwon Ji Yong. He thought, with this heartless behavior, Kwon Ji Yong certainly will feel tired and know how to give up on him. Although, everytime he thinks like that, Seungri’s heart just feels the unknown pain….Or he knows why it hurts but he chooses the way to ignore all….

And here come a day, when Kwon Ji Yong knew how to….expose all his maddening.

When Seungri as usual has just  gave Ji Yong his disregard, suddenly an Alpha came near Seungri.

“ Hey, I heard that you’re a good swordsman. Want to take a fight with me ? I challenge you !”

This is a new student who has come to this academy just a few days ago. And he’s also a swordsman so he’s very interested in Seungri. Unluckily to him, he hasn’t known the famous one Kwon Ji Yong who is alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter