life of them part 2

Obsession.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A battlefield was full of blood.

Seungri stood at there, tightened the sword in his hand. He had killed so many enemies so he was covered in blood and dust, even his eyes didn’t see anything anymore but blood. Seungri guarded with high alert, because if he made a mistake, he would be killed for sure. He must live, because he had a promise with his beloved one, no matter what, he has to live !

Suddenly, Seungri heard footsteps came near him. Immediately, he attacked ans swung his sword fast to that person. However, before his sword slashed the target, a wind came first and gently lifted Seungri up. Seungri didn’t struggle because he felt the warm of this element. And when he felt into the so familiar embrace, Seungri let go of his sword, and used both his hands to hugged his husband’s neck tightly. He knew that ! He knew that Kwon Ji Yong certainly would come at the right time for him !! Ji Yong smiled. He gently his baby’s hair to make him calm down.

“ You’re here.”

“ Of course, I must be here.”

“ I’m alright. I didn’t let anyone have a chance to hurt me.”

“ I see. If  you are not, I’ll cut them into thousand pieces over and over again.”

“ Ji Yong, let adopt a baby.”

Ji Yong was shocked when he heard Seungri’s words. He looked at Seungri’s eyes and saw the determation in them.

“ Why do you have this thought ? Last time you told me that we can’t tak care of a child well so don’t ever think about it, right ?”

Seungri also smiled. Yeah, he used to think like that. Because he and Ji Yong all are warriors, they often come to the battlefield and don’t know whether they can come back or not, so if they adopt a child, they won’t bring him any happiness.

However….

“When I stood here, I thought, I didn’t want our love just in blood and killing like this. We have passed too many things and our love deserves to be treasured more.  I want our love have a beautiful proof, I want our love have a bright future and what’s the best for that ? Our baby will be all of that. Like I am the proof of my Daddy, Kwon Leader and Choi Seunghyun love.

Ji Yong, I want to pass on our love for our baby. I want him to feel our love, to see our love, to have our love in him and grow into a strong person.

And from here until whenever, our love will forever stay at this life. I don’t believe in the next life, but, I want love you, an endless love, Ji Yong….”

Ji Yong immediately kissed Seungri’s lips passionately.

They still stood at where could call hell. But Ji Yong thought, right here in his arms, was an angel.

Sure, pretty sure, Darling

Our love, our everlasting….

----

Seungri told Ji Yong that their baby can be Alpha, Omega or Beta. All are good, he doesn’t care about that. But Ji Yong has another thought. To him, Omega is too weak and Alpha is too arrogant. . He only wants to adopt a Beta baby. Because he wants his son to be like Seungri. They have come to all the Orphanages to find a suitable baby for them, but still, they haven’t found him yet. Somebody when they heard that two legends wants to adopt a baby, they even brought their child to them. Becoming son of two powerful Alphas, it’s the best thing. Of course, Seungri and Ji Yong didn’t accept that. Their baby, their proof of love, can’t be the ambition of anybody, they don’t allow that to happen ! And when they looked at cold smirk of Kwon Ji Yong, that kind of people immediately gave up their hopeless dream, they loved their life more !

Time passed by and they still couldn’t find a baby belongs to them, so they decided to join a fight and suspended their plan. And again, at a dangerous battlefield, they found their Gift from the sky.

“ Your scum !You dared to steal my thing ?? I’ll beat you to death !!”

A middle age Alpha kicked nonstop into a child’s body. The child felt on the ground but he didn’t let go of thing in his hand. The child hugged it tightly and tried to stand the pain, he didn’t scream even a little. That Alpha looked like he really wanted to kill the child, he aimed his kick to the child’s weak places. Suddenly, the Alpha was thrown away by unknow power, he was felt hardly into the wall behind him. The Alpha screamed loudly in pain and anger.

“ What the ?? Who dares to interfere my matter ??? I’ll kill you !”

He wanted to continued screaming, but he was stopped by a slap on his cheek, then another slap, then another slap, till his face was swollen like a pig’s face. The Alpha felt scared, this kind of power, controled the wind to attack, just only the poweful Alpha can do that.

“ Speak again and I’ll make your teeths all fall down.”

Kwon Ji Yong coldly walked near to the Alpha’s place. When the Alpha saw him, he nearly pissed himself right away. Because he knew that Ji Yong would kill him in a blink. Seungri walked faster than Ji Yong, he came near the child who still was lying on the ground. Seungri gently pulled the child up, checked over his body and used the medicine to cure the child’s wounds. The child looked at him with confusion in his eyes, he didn’t know why this Alpha treated him so gently like that, Alpha always wants to beat him and wants to kill him, it’s always like that, so…who’s this man ?

“ Why do you steal people’s thing ?” Seungri asked the child. The child is a Beta and his face was covered by mud and dust so Seungri couldn’t see his face clearly, but the child’s eyes are very bright and innocent, in his eyes, Seungri could see his sould very clearly.

“ I don’t steal p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter