You. Only you.

Obsession.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of the most emotion chapter of this story. I put too much feeling on this while I wrote. I had a bad day, and I wrote this to vent my sorrow out. Thank for your reading. This story will take a next stage on next chapter. See you soon ^^

Kwon Ji Yong gently Seungri’s hair, the one who still slept peacefully and didn’t want to wake up. The power of Kwon Ji Yong couldn’t turn Seungri into an Alpha, but it healed all Seungri’s wounds, the scars on Seungri’s face disappeared and his arms and legs also were normal again. Kwon Ji Yong as just glad because of that. He understood Seungri. Seungri’s always a so proud person, he wouldn’t accept the fact that he achieved power from Kwon Ji Yong. Seungri only wants to become an Alpha by his own self. So stubborn and also so admired like that. Because he’s Victory, right ?

“ Wake up soon, baby. I’m waiting right here for you.”

Kwon Ji Yong stood up and walked out to prepare warm water for Seungri. Ji Yong didn’t let anyone to touch Seungri except himself. He did all for Seungri, from spooning for Seungri to washing Seungri, really, Kwon Ji Yong just want to take care for Seungri by all his heart. When Ji Yong wanted to lift a bucket of water up, his hand suddenly shake and he dropped it. Kwon Ji Yong held his hand tightly, it hurt so much. He smirked, he was so weak like this already….

Young Bae saw that scene and came near Ji Yong.

“ Ji Yong, are you reget that…”

“ Regret what, Young Bae ?” Ji Yong still bowed his head, Young Bae couldn’t see his expression at all.

“ You used to be Son of God, now….I don’t know, it’s too much….”

Kwon Ji Yong held his head up and looked directly at Young Bae’s eyes. And Young Bae could see, in Ji Yong’s eyes, didn’t have thing called “ Despair” or “ Regret” or even “ Pain”. They were so clearly and maybe Young Bae thought, “happiness” that Ji Yong has never had, in there.

“ Young Bae, I used to wonder, why could you leave all behind and run away with Lee Chaerin? Why did you think ? And Is it worth for you to do that ? But now I understood all. Young Bae, it’s the same for me. Luckily, my life has Seungri so I can know all the emotions in this world. Tell me, should I feel regret? Should I ?”

And then Young Bae knew, his friend, he didn’t need to worry about him anymore. Because he has found the meaning of his life. Young Bae put his hand over Ji Yong’s shoulder and smiled.

“ Yeah, just do whatever you want, you also have me, your friend, you know that ?”

“ I know.” Ji Yong smiled brightly.

At night, Ji Yong put Seungri’s head on his shoulder and gently hugged him from behind. He kissed Seungri’s neck lightly and talked to Seungri. He believed that Seungri could hear him. Seungri still slept because he didn’t want to wake up. And Ji Yong believed, one day, Seungri’ll open his eyes and smiled to him like the past. Seungri definitely will.

“ Seungri ah, I lost all my power so I’m so useless right now. When you see me like this, will you hate me or leave me ? Hahaha, I’m just kidding, don’t be angry. I know that my Seungri can never be that type of person. But I also won’t be the one who only a burden to you. I will find a way to be strong again. Certainly must have a way for me, right ?

Seungri, I know that people said, we shouldn’t meet. Because it was only a drama between us. Maybe you thought like that, too. I know. You hurt too much, too much….

However, Seungri, in this world, everybody all have the one that every step you take, just only bring you to that one closer and closer. Everything you do, just for that one to be with you. And you’re the one for me. Having you, I become complete. Because of you, my life has colors. Just for you, I have a life. Don’t have any reason or any condition, just you and you. Simply like that.

I know it’s hard for people unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter