Alive

Obsession.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nowaday, I see that your reactions to my stories.....I don't know, make me wonder, my writing was that bad. It came down so much ??? I don't know. Thank you for your reading. Thank so much.

Two months after the battle

Dong Young Bae looked at the person who was basking outside the house. He couldn’t help feeling sympathy for that person.

The person who used to be the strongest one, with the brave heart and gentle soul. The one with the big dream in life, the one who could do anything with just  his fortitude, the one that saved him and his beloved one. Lee Seungri. Chaerin was standing beside him, also coulnd’t help but sobbing a little. She wiped her tears, whispered tremblingly.

“ Why is life always cruel to him ? He’s good person, why did treat him like that ?”

Dong Young Bae coulnd’t answer her and he thought no one could answer either. After all, life isn’t fair, it’s just a game, and sometimes, good people are only the losers in this game. Seungri was a victim of this game too. Looking at Seungri right now, nobody could recognize him. His face was totally destroyed, it was full of scars and burns. His eyes were covered by white cloth tape, because they were only eye sockets, Seungri was blind. His ears were also couldn’t hear at all. To the worst, his arms and legs were broken too, Seungri couldn’t do anything anymore, even the simplest action like standing and lifting hands….. A glimmering light Seungri had, that he still could talk, although his voice also has changed because his throat was damaged too. All in all, Seungri was just a disabled person now, so painful to tell, but it was the truth. When Young Bae found him lying lifelessly in the battlefield, he thought Seungri would die for sure. He hurted too badly. However, living like this….Young Bae had a deep sight. Luckily, Seungri seemed like very calm when he knew about his status, at least at the outside, he looked alright. He told Young Bae and Chaerin that it’s okay with him, because he’s still alive. Seungri tried to comfort them when he was the most suffering person. Seungri’s always this kind of person. Chaerin had hugged Seungri and cried nonstop. Young Bae dropped tears too. If Seungri couldn’t cry, let them cry for him instead….

What hurt the most ?It’s  when you live, but it’s worse than dying .

Dong Young Bae also knew one thing. Seungri’s heart was disappeared. And that heart was called Kwon Ji Yong. Young Bae didn’t know why Kwon Ji Yong let his most important and beloved person fall into this status, he couldn’t find Kwon Ji Yong to have the answer. And he couldn’t ask Lee Seungri either. Because once Chaerin asked Seungri about Ji Yong, Seungri had vomited blood, so much blood, from his empty eyes sockers, blood also blooded out. That scene scared the hell out of him and Chaerin. From that day, they haven’t dared asking Seungri again. They didn’t mention the name “ Kwon Ji Yong” in front of Seungri anymore, that name was just life a curse to Seungri, when he heard it, he would rather die….

Young Bae and Chaerin carefully walked near Seungri’s wheelchair. Chaerin sitted down and reached her hand to hold Seungri’s hand. She slowly used her finger to write down words on his hand, this was the only way to communicate with Seungri.

“ Do you want to go inside ? Don’t overdo yourself.”

Seungri tried to open his mouth and spoke to them very slowly and hardly.

“ ….Don’t worry….I’m….I’….fine….Just…a little….more….Thank….you….”

“ Don’t you dare talking like this to me ? We’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter