chapter 2

love.music.you.me

5 month after...

 

"Yakk Kai ah!! Cant you see how messy our room is? Heesshh... Put your clothes in bucket. Not on the floor and bed. Palli!" DO throws Kai's singlet to his face.

"hmm... shireo.. Im hungry and sleepy and tired.. See my eyebag?" Kai moans, and pouting his mouth. He just rolling on the bed and moans.

DO sighs. He knows Kai really well. This guy never gonna hear what he's saying. But he also pity him. They have been really busy and have no time to relax after their debut. EXO becoming phenomenon in the world. Of course he glads when his name becomes famous all ver the world in just short time. He's ability was seen by many people. But they need to pay a large sum of sacrifices. They even have no time to rest. Their average sleeping hours is only 3 hours per day.

"Kai..irreona jigeum. Okay, let's us make this way. You! irroena and tidying our room, and i, will find something in the kitchen and cooks for us. Deal?" DO tries to suggest a way so that Kai could get up and collect all his clothes the floor and yeah, tidying the room. Kai always avoid his duty. Sometimes he should just be punished.

"Kim Jongin!" DO lost his patience. He push Kai down to the floor from his bed. 

"Ne~ Go make some phab first. I'll clean our room." At last, he give up. DO will continously nagging and disturbing him as long as he doesnt wake up from the bed. Sometimes he feels that DO is like a mom to him. Everything is for DO to take care of. Not only him, but all s think so.

DO leaves the room to cook phab. He is in charge of cooking and cleaning in EXO dorm. Basically he is an 'eomma'. Sehun's voice who asking DO to cook his favouite food can be heard from the room. Kai wakeup slowly. He yawn. First thing first, he check his phone if any mesagges for him. Then he smirks. Messages from Luna and Angela. Luna was the girl he knew at backstage while Angela is from club. Like always, girls are chasing him first. He just need to sit and waiting. Tonight he will be busy. Then he start to pick his clothes.

After few moments, Kai is lost in cleaning and tidying the room. With loud music, he sweep the floor, change the cover bed and mopping while sang and dance. When he want to organize the things on DO's table, his eyes capture the picture frame on the table. He knows, this picture once makes DO crying. He saw it that night. The first night they slept together as roommate. After that he always saw DO talking to the picture alone. He doesnt really know DO before this because from as trainer a long time ago, DO is a guy who really doesnt talk with anybody. He is quiet person. After practice, normally all the trainees will go hang out together. but not for DO. He will hurriedly come back home after the practices time. 

He now holds the picture frame. There is little girl smiling brightly beside an old lady. That picture is just a normal picture. Nothing weird. So why DO must cry when see this? That little girl is so cute. Her cheek reddened, maybe because of sunlight. Left of her hand was holding the doll and the other side busy trying to fix her long hair that fall over her face. Still, the face was clearly seen. 'She's cute. Too cute.'

"Kai! Let's eat. Everyone waiting for you." DO enter the room and calling for him. But he pause when he saw what is in Kai's hand.

"Who is she?" Kai show him the frame.

"My dongsaeng, and granny." DO take the frame and take a gaze on it.

"Your dongsaeng?" Kai shocked a bit. DO never told his background. Even when they together with all members, DO barely say any words.

"Yeah..  Come, let's eat. Rice will be cold then. Poor Sehun and Baek. They really hungry." DO puts back the frame to his table and pull Kai out.

10 members are together in living room eating the dinner. Like always, DO will make sure everything was complete before he eats. Like an eomma. Kai just watch him from his sit. All of sudden Kai become wonder about DO. He seems keep too many secrets. Before this he would never care about it. But now, something triggers him to find out about DO, his roommate.