chapter 12

love.music.you.me

It’s been 5 days since news about you Kai are spread all around the nation. Maybe to the world also since EXO is known worldwide. You don’t have any single of SNS accounts so you don’t know the trend and you could only updates the news on TV and radio. Oppa keep advising you to not go out from the house for this time being but you need to go the salon. You have works to do so secretly; you go to the work by yourselves.

Actually oppa didn’t know, even halmeoni didn’t know this, but you keep receiving threatened text and call from anonymous numbers. It’s not just once or twice but everyday your phone keeps ringing and beeping. Sometimes there are harsh words that you even going to cry read it since you never were taught that curse words. You didn’t tell anyone because you didn’t want them to worry. You know it’s from Kai’s fans. One thing that confuses you is how they managed to get your number.

Another thing is since the scandals about you and Kai are out; you never got text messages from Kai anymore. You could understand that he might be busy but as far as you know, EXO’s comeback is not going to be around this year since they had already with OVERDOSE. Their promotion period also already ended long time ago. Means that Kai is not busy like he always do. Texts that you sent also showing that Kai read the messages but you never got reply from him.  You never call him because usually he would do that. You don’t want to disturb his time.

You miss Kai a lot. On third day, you’re like crazy. Everything you do reminds you of him. Maybe this is the pain that everyone feels in relationship. He’s your first love though. You text Sehun and Chanyeol oppa asking them what could Kai doing but both are giving same answer. Kai is practicing his dance non stop. He just comes back to the dorm just to sleep.  You didn’t dare to ask Kyungsoo oppa after what happen. Umin oppa also can’t help because he is in China.

That night as usual, you close the shop after 11pm. You walk home alone. Usually you’re not feeling anything because the shop is near to your house. This time, the usual road you use is closed for construction so you need to walk far than usual. The new road is quiet dark because the street lights are broken. Insides, you are bit insecure but since there’s no other road, you just calmly walk by down to the dark street

“Excuse me. May I ask something?”  Suddenly you heard a sound from back

‘Oppa and halmeoni said do not entertain a stranger.’  So you just walk and pretend didn’t hear anything

“Kyaah.. !!” That voice is shouting out.

Dub Dab Dub Dab..

Suddenly in front of you there’s 4 girls blocking your way. Their gaze is scary. You stop your move

“You are Hyunsoo, am I right?” One girl that has scariest look gives you her psycho smile

“Y…yea..h..” You step back, but your body touches with someone’s. When you look back, there’s another 3 more girl grins at you.

Your face is pale.  You know something bad going to happen. You try to reach your hand phone in bag. When you try to dial Kyungsoo oppa number, your phone was confiscated.

“Who are you trying to call huh?” A girl in front of you yelps

“Who..are..you? Wh..at do you want from me?” You would cry anytime but you try to hold it longer

“We’re Kai’s oppa fans, ! Who are you to try snatching him away from us?” Another girl shriek

 “You’re really . You dare to mess up with us huh?”

You want to run away but you can’t. All your ways was blocked by 7 of them.

“Guys, what should we do to her so that she knows her place?” The girl with black shirt and scariest face point her finger to your forehead. You close your eyes tightly.

‘Oppa, help me, I’m scare.’

“We should make her know then. She deserves some special treatments from us I guess?” All the girls laughing frantically

“Hyunsoo ah, you should know that you can’t mess up with our oppa. He is our precious oppa. How dare you laugh with him?”

You can feel twinge on your head. Then you see one girl holds a wooden stick. You can feel hot fluid run from your head. You fall down on that street, groaned out of pain.

“Why dear? Is it so hurt? Then imagine how our feelings seeing you are laughing happily with our baby!” She snaps your face and kicks your side.

Another 6 who just standing came nearer and follows kick your body. Your voice becomes hoarsely by screaming asking for help because of the pain.

“Oppa, help me oppa”

“Hahaha you fool. You think in this empty road anyone can hear you?” Everyone laugh seeing your pathetic conditions.

“This slender legs which attracts our oppa’s eyes…” Then girl in grey shirt whack the wooden stick right on your leg. The injure was too awful

“Omo! Ottoke? I can hear someone’s leg is broken. Hahahahaa” they hysterically laughing again

“Unnie, I hate to see her face. This face makes our oppa thawed. Why don’t we just make her ugly so that our oppa will hate her and don’t want to see her again?” One of a girl that just hit you spit on your face.

“Well, why don’t we think of it earlier?” The leader brings out a blade from her pocket

“Your face is so flawless babe. I’m too itchy to draw something on this perfect surface.” She grinned

“No, please no. I’m begging you, please, no more.” Your tears already dried from crying too much. Your voice is hoarse from screaming too much. You can’t do anything to prevent her hands from dancing with the blade on your face.

Scratch!

A line is drawn below your eye straight to your chin. Blood are running from your fair cheek. You close your eyes; your body couldn’t bear the pain anymore. Your eyes blurry, your head spinning, two seconds later, everything was blank. You’re lie down on that road, unconsciously

“How beautiful the red color is flowing from all your body. You’re just too fair, isn’t great to have more variety of color?” The leader shows her psychos grin. Not enough with that, your long, silky hair was cut blindly.

“Unnie, I think we should stop by now. We could let her die alone in this street. “Girl with grey shirt sounds as she realizes your unconsciousness.

For three hours, you’ve been there. Lying down, with blood all through your body. Then you can hear someone is calling your name, sobbing. It’s halmeoni. She tries to call you so many times but you didn’t have any energy to even move up your finger.

 ‘oppa.. oppa.. oppa..’

First figure that you see when you wake up from your long sleep, halmoni, then, there’s oppa. Both are tearing and crying watching you. Your forehead seamy, trying to withstand the ache that feels all through your body. Your leg is hanging, and bandaged. Doctor said your right hand, leg, and rib are broken. Bruises are all over your body. Fortunately your wound doesn’t affect important organs or if not, you wouldn’t live right now.

“Oppa, it’s hurt, so much” You’re crying too.

“Sheeshh.. Oppa is here. I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you my angel. “ Oppa try to hug you but then he realize you’re in this condition, so he just holds your hand, tightly. He kisses you on your forehead. Then, oppa smiles to you.  As usual, he never shows you his sadness, though you can see his eyes red and teary.

D.O comes out from the room. He can’t watch his sister any longer. There, inside his heart is burnt. He must find the culprits that makes his sister beaten half died. All this starts with he invites Kai coming with him to his house 2 years ago. He shouldn’t let anyone of s meeting with Hyunsoo. Detective comes to him last night, saying that the culprits are saseng. From the evidences and CCTV records from that street, it shows how terrible his sister was treated.

 

D.O goes into bathroom and he cried. He feels like he doesn’t fulfill his liable as big brother to his sister.  

“Appa, Eomma, mianhei. I promised you that I’ll take care of Hyun but now I am the worst brother Hyun ever had. I can’t even take care of her. That’s all because I’m too busy in my world. I made a big mistake for her. I’m sorry” DO shed tears.

DO get text from Suho. He’s coming here, visiting Hyunsoo so DO quickly wash his face and pretends like everything is okay. Then, he goes to meet his hyung. Along with Suho, there’s Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol following him to the ward. They are blow about Hyunsoo’s accident. The news is all over the nation right now. For them, Hyunsoo is like their own sister.

“Before all of you entering the room, I’m begging you; please don’t say anything about her conditions. She’s trauma right now.” DO need to tell them so that they wouldn’t slip their words.

Suho pats DO’s shoulder and together, all of them entering your ward. As DO expect, they are shocked seeing you in that condition. You know you’re not like they used to see. You’re ugly now, with the scar long from under your eyes down to your chin. Your hair is too miserable with uneven cut.

Suddenly you feel so ashamed and you show your backside to them, pretending like you’re sleeping. They are not too cruel watching you like an alien, they greets you like they always do. Especially Baekhyun and Chanyeol, always make jokes and aegyo, making you feels relaxed and forgetting your pains a while. Sehun bites his lower lip, watching you in these conditions make him want to throw a tantrum, angry with the criminals. Suho gives him glimpse to not doing anything that makes Hyunsoo feels pressured

Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are outside; accompany DO to relieve his emotions.

“Who do that to our dongsaeng?” Baekhyun ask DO

“Not sure yet, detective comes last night, saying that this case might be because of saseng. They are going crazy over scandals Kai and Hyunsoo. I don’t know anymore” DO rub his forehead. His face is full with stress.

“They are too much aren’t they? I mean, are we robots that can’t have feelings? We are not even their husband!” Baekhyun shows his annoyance face.

Chanyeol and Suho are speechless. Both of them didn’t know else what to say. They are already tied when they decided to jump into this dream. It’s not like they don’t have any girlfriends but this time Kai is just unfortunate because of his carelessness. Baekhyun is quite lucky because he is couple with someone in SM Ent. Tho some fans are angry but they can accept it literally. Kai’s case is much worst.

Sehun are beside you when the oppas leave. He accompanies you and peeling fruits for you.

 “Sehun aah, Kai doesn’t come here?” You ask him since from earlier you don’t see his figure.

Sehun pause his work. He slightly smiles.

“Anni.. He’s busy since there’s radio show invites him.” Sehun’s smile seems like he’s hiding something

“I miss him so much. Since that scandal exposed, he’s never contact me again.” You gloom

Actually only Sehun, Luhan and Umin oppa who’s only knew about their relationship from the start. Even her own brother didn’t because Kai told you to keep it as secret.

Back to the dorm, Sehun attack Kai. He’s irritated with Kai’s immature act

“Jongin, you know what happens to your lover now? She’s dying at hospital and waiting for you! She told me you’re never responding her after your scandals out. What is this? What’s wrong with you huh?” Sehun storms into Kai’s room. \

  “Kyaah Sehun! Watch over your mouth. Who are you to angry with me? Plus, she’s not my lover” For the last sentence, Kai slow down his voice but still, Sehun can hear clearly

“Mwo? So who is she? Who is Do Hyunsoo to you? Don’t you know because of your fans, Hyunsoo became like that?”

“She’s the one who wants me! She should know this thing would happen sooner or later” Kai still relax on his bed while read manga comic.

“Hyunsoo makes a biggest mistake in her life by choosing a coward guy like you.” Sehun give up after watching Kai turn his backside, pretends to be asleep.

“Sehun, go to your room.” DO voice surprises Kai. He didn’t know DO also come home. 

 


p/s : Omo!! i write this even before Baekhyun and Taeyeon's scandal are out so things became a bit complicated since the reality is different with imagination...i want to adjust back but my sis said no need to do that, so i'll just release this update. So guys, how about imagining Kai becoming bad guy? hahaha...i love him a lot tho..