chapter 13

love.music.you.me

“Jongin, Hyunsoo is my sister and you’re my best friend. By right, I should whack you on your face and do the same thing as they done to my Hyunsoo. Then I remember about your situation. I try to understand. Actually it was my fault, to make her knowing you. I mean, as Kai. If you could reject your old girlfriend because to achieve your dream then why you wouldn’t do so to my Hyunsoo” DO calmly talking fronting Kai’s back

“Hyung..” Kai wake up and he study DO’s face

“Gwenchana Jongin ahh… Hyung knows everything now. I know you more than yourself, and I know my sister very well…”

Before DO finishes his words, Kai interrupt him

“Hyung, being on stage, dancing in front of fans, is always my dreams from the start. I’ve been work hard to reach to this stage and I don’t want my career dooms in blink eyes. I’m not ready for it, hyung. I’m very sorry for making Hyun like that. I’ve told her even before we’re declared, I love my career more than her and she could accept it. Hyung, if you said I’m bad guy for making this decision, in that case I couldn’t say anything. I just..” Kai bites his lip. It’s not fair to just blame him on everything. He knows everyone in members angry because of his way but he couldn’t let go of his dream.

“Jongin ah, Hyung araa.. “ DO pat Kai’s back, smiling

“I know your decision to leave Hyun after you walk away from CEO’s room that day. I already told you, Jongin ah, I know you more than yourselves. Yeah, I’m supposed to be angry but when I’m rethinking, you already bend over backwards in achieving your dreams. Everything happens is just something you couldn’t handle. I don’t want our relationship to be awkward after this. I love you like my own dongsaeng. I know, you’ve tried your best in being perfect boyfriend for my sister. I’ve never see you flirting with any girls after you date with her. I know, you’ve change for Hyunsoo.” DO take a deep breath

“Since you are her first love, she maybe can’t accept this and she really loves you for her wholehearted. I’ve already make a plan for her. Just one thing I want to ask you. For now, let her go. Let her learning how to be independence. Don’t contact her anymore. Break off everything with her. If you’re really was her fate, no matter what, you guys will meet and be together.” DO is serious.

Kai is stunned by DO’s words. He remembered a quote that Taemin always told him.

‘To achieve your dream, then you must let go of something. That ‘something’ might be the most valuable ones in your life’

                         ***********************************************************************************************************************

“Hyun aah, how’s your day today?” DO comes to the ward room

“I’m okay. Looks like the supplements that Suho oppa gives me plus herbs soup by halmeoni makes me better day by day.” You smile cheerfully to oppa.

“I miss that smile so much. Hyun aah, wait here okay? I’m going to pack all your things. Doctor said you can back this evening. Before that I want to pay the hospital bill” DO going out again, leaving you, alone.

A minute passed and a smile that drawn from your face is fade away. Tears are flowing, as time passes, the tears heavily pours down like a rain.

“Jongin, I miss you so much. It’s been 2 month I’m here and you never meet me. Am I too ugly that you could never take a glance on me? You must really disgust with me then. I know, I’m not Hyun I used to be, I’m too hideous now.” You sobbing

“Hyun ahh, gwenchana. Oppa’s here. Stop crying. I’ll be sad if you’re like this” All of a sudden oppa runs to you and embrace you tight.

“Oppa, I miss him badly. Ottoke oppa? I want him so much” Kyungsoo oppa’s shoulder wet because of your tears

DO let you cry on his shoulder tho he already feels numb. One side of him feels so guilty because he makes both of them like that.

“Dear, he wouldn’t come. Please, don’t hold onto him anymore.”

“But why oppa? What is my fault? Am I not good for him? Huh? Tell me oppa!” you bawl non stop

 

“Hyun ah, your dream is to be a stylist isn’t it?”

“Hmmm..” you play with with oppa’s hand phone while he was packing your clothes

Then oppa stops his doings and give you a piece of paper. Your eyes rounded when you saw the contents

“Oppa… what is this?”

“It was your enrollment to a salon academy at Vancouver, Canada. I’ve already take care all of it. You will be going for your study in this January.”

“Oppa.. I don’t want. I can’t speak English; I don’t want to leave you and halmeoni. What am I going to do there alone, oppa? I don’t even have certificates.”  

“It’s okay dear. This academy doesn’t need any of certificates. They just want your experiences. I believe, 6 months is a long time for you to practice your skills in that salon. Hyun, this is your chances to chase after your dream isn’t?” Oppa try to convince you.

You shook your head. You really don’t want to leave here. Leaving means not only you will lose your family but also Kai. You pretend to sleep

“Hyun aah, do you remember your promise at café shop? You promise to follow what I’m told you to do so”

“But oppa..”

“Hyunsoo listen. Next month you’re going to fly to Canada. No more excuses“This is the first time Kyungsoo oppa being so serious with you. At last you just agree with him.

“Hyunsoo my dear, it’s not wrong to be in love. Love is the most wonderful thing ever happened to humans but when you fall in love with a wrong person, it’s your fault for letting your heart get over your mind”

                   **************************************************************************************************************

Sehun came to your house at 2am. He just has done his schedule and goes straight from workplace to here just to meet you. There’s only 5 days left before you will fly to Canada. You only wears teddy pajama and he tiptoes into your house since granny already sleep and it’ll be chaos if saseng knows about it.

Both of you sat on the rooftop of your house while watching full moon on the sky. You sigh.

“Kyaah Hyunsoo. Why are you like this? Have faith!” Sehun push your shoulder with his

“I don’t know. Sehun ah, how about Jongin? is he okay?” your eyes brighten every time his name was mentioned.

This time Sehun was the one who sigh.

“You really can’t forget about him huh?”

“He’s my love Sehun. No matter what he has done to me, I’m still love him”

“Hyun ah, if he can’t go lower to you, then you must go up to be with him.”

“I know. That’s why I’m going” You pout

“Kyaah Hyunsoo ah, how I can’t acknowledge your cuteness from before? Look, you wear teddy pajama. Aigoo, kyeowo!” Sehun pinch your baozi, scarred cheek, making you glare at him.

“You want to talk with him? Let’s call that kid” Sehun takes out his phone and dialed Kai’s number

“Jongin ah!” 

 “Sehun, where have you been? Why are you calling me in this early morning?” Kai’s voice shows that he just wake up from sleep

“Jongin, there’s someone who want to talk to you’ Sehun give his phone to you

“Ka..i aah.. nan, Hyunsoo. How are you?” After months, there’s an awkward sensation to be converse with him again

There’s a long silence after that. You can’t predict his emotion

“Hyunsoo…”

“Jongin ah, I miss you”

Silence

“Jongin, do you really hate me? Why? Is it because I’m ugly now?’

 “”Hyunsoo, you should sleep right now.” Kai’s tone is cold, not like the time when he was Jongin before

“Jongin aah, just one word from you, and I will cancel my flight. Please, tell me that you still love and don’t want me to go”

“Hyunsoo aah…”

“Jongin please..” You start to tear up

Heavy sigh from Kai

“Kyaah Hyunsoo. I’ll just say this for once and I really hope you would understand. It’s up to you to go or not but I will never be with you again. Don’t wait for me. Just go Hyunsoo. Go! I really hope not to see you again. Arasso?”

Teett.. Line was disconnected. Here you are, silently crying

“Are you okay Hyun aah?” Sehun pats your shoulder

You are just crying non stop. Sehun don’t know what else to do so he just sing ‘baby don’t cry’ until you finally calm yourself

“Aigoo.. My best friend is really poignant tonight. Should I treat you some so ju?” Sehun winks

“I’m never drink. I don’t know how to” You blurred

“It’s okay. I’m Oh Sehun. I can teach you” Sehun is so confident in order to encourage you

5 bottles of soju and 3 cans of beer are finished by both of you. Now you and Sehun are both drunk. Sehun already unconscious after drinks 2 bottles soju and beers.  You take out his phone and dial for Kai’s number

“Kyaah Oh Sehun! Look at time now. Don’t you know how to back dorm?” 

“Kim Jongin you jerk!!!” You shout at him

“ Hyunsoo? What are you doing with him in this early morning?” Actually Kai is shock since you never cursing

“Who are you to tell me off huh? You play with my heart. Nappeun saram!!” Then you cry

“Are you drunk? Kyaah Do Hyunsoo! Where is the hell are you guys right now?”

“Hurm? I’m in your heart of course.” You giggling

“Give the phone to Sehun right now!”

 “Yes Jongin..” Sehun’s mind is really in high right now

“Kyaah! Bring Hyunsoo home right now!” Kai throws his fit

“We’re at her home. Gwenchana Jongin aah. Just be Kai. Don’t you ever care about her from now on. Let her seek to live by herself. “

Click. Line was disconnected by Sehun.

                  **********************************************************************************************

“Hyun aah, oppa already talked to Kris hyung. He will help and guide you there. Be nice with him okay dear?” DO pat his sister’s short hair. You look like DO when you make your hairstyle like him.

In one hour, you will be leaving to Canada. Up till now, Kai never shows himself and contacted you. Maybe he is really forget you and starts living by himself. Almost everyone is here, except him and some other oppas because of their schedules.  

  “Hyunsoo aah, take care of yourself my dear, I will always pray for your health and going to miss you.” Halmeoni already sobbing and take you in her embrace. Both of you are crying. Kyungsoo oppa also tears up

“Stop crying halmoni, oppa. I might cancel my flight because of your tears. Please don’t. Oppa, you’re the most handsome, cutest person I’ve ever see after our dad so don’t ruin your image by crying please?” You try to smile though it hurts, inside in your heart.  

“Hyun, don’t ever forget about us. Oppa really loves you as our dongsaeng. I will always remember your promises to be our stylist.” Xiumin oppa also hugs you.

Lastly everyone do the same after the announcement for last passengers to Vancouver are sounded.

“Thanks for everything. I’m really grateful to have not only one brother but 10. Sehun aah, Thanks a lot for being with me and be my best friend. I will miss halmeoni, my oppas, and you Sehun so much” You sweep your tears  

In departure room while waiting for your turn to checked the tickets, you text Kai for the last time

‘I’m going now, Kai aah. Farewell’

You switched off your phone. Now it’s really the time to forget everything about him. No more tears after this

‘Some happiness is not so easy to forget, and here I am, starting my journey to happiness’

 

please listen to this song below while you read...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhLryyHNF90