chapter 11

love.music.you.me

In situations where I cannot dance, I simply listen to various genres of music and imagine how I would dance. I close my eyes and fall deeper and deeper into the music. Though I love dancing and always dreamed of becoming a singer, music is the one thing that has truly become my life- Kai

  

You and granny watches a drama on that evening while eats some patbingsoo that you bought from the stall just now. Today you come back early from the workplace because your boss is gone for vacation and thus the shop is close for 3 days.

“Halmeoni, the actress is so pretty. I’m jealous with her clothing. Nomo yeppeo. Halmeoni, can’t I wear the same thing? I love how she walks with the jeans. I’ve never owned one before.” You try to persuade granny because you really want to wear shirts and jeans.

“Aigoo.. What’s wrong with this young lady? You are the noble girl, my lady. I don’t like how girls outside nowadays being proudly show off their legs and almost in front of others. You must be a model for Korean girls outside.” Halmeoni shook her head.

“But I’m promise I’ll never wear something too short like miniskirts and whatsoever that showing off my parts of the body too much. I’ll be simple. Please halmeoni, I want to wear jeans and a shirt and blouse. Being a noble Korean girl doesn’t mean I can’t wear any pants at all. Hurm?” You start to whine to halmeoni. Sometimes you do an aegyo to her to melts her heart. Baek oppa said aegyo is the great weapon in persuading people. Hehehe..

 

Seem like your granny already is melting with your nonstop aegyo. At last, she gives permission for you to wear pants and shirt. Heaven! You try to call Kyungsoo oppa because you want to go out shopping with him. You miss Kyungsoo oppa so much since he doesn’t come back home more than 2 months.

 

So it’s decided. Tomorrow all oppa’s time will be yours. Kyungsoo oppa doesn’t have any schedule so you persuade him to have shopping time together. As usual, before sleep, updating today’s activity with Kai and then goes to the dreamland, hoping you will meet both of your parents there.

 

Shopping time with Kyungsoo oppa is really fun. Oppa buy you anything you want and he even buy something that you even didn’t ask for it. What people said about oppa in internet is totally wrong. He is not stingy at all. At least, for his beloved dongsaeng. Hehehe .. Both of you ate ddeukbokki, odeng, and bunggeoppang. The things that Kyungsoo oppa couldn’t do for you for 12 years, he tried to make it now though he himself is too busy with his career.

 

The thing you most resent is that you couldn’t shop well with oppa. Everywhere, there’s full of people are taking picture of him and trying to approach him like crazy. Though oppa wear cap and sunglass, they still can know it was D.O. Then you think that you should make oppa wears something like Kai is wear during both your first date. People couldn’t recognize them at all.

 

When both of you are resting in coffee shop, you guys did have talk heart by heart. Actually you really pitying your brother, he’s really skinny and he looks too tired. When you met him this morning he is pale but still give you warmest hug and smile earnestly. Oppa didn’t talk much about his busy world but from what you here is enough to understand him. You are almost crying seeing him like this. Honestly, you really miss old Kyungsoo oppa who always there beside you and positive about everything. Now from TV Show, and pictures that has been uploaded to the internet really makes him different.

 

“Oppa, it’s so nice to see you smiles brightly like this in front of me. Please, do so for your fans too” You winked him

 

“I smile. Who says I’m not?” Oppa rounded his eyes

 

“The pictures say all. It looks like you are upset or something. But seem likely you are tired.”

 

“I always smile actually but I can’t widen my mouth for such long time. Maybe at that time they are taking pictures of me loosening my mouth. Kekeke” Oppa just laughing, maybe he imagines about those pictures of him.

 

“Oppa, nomo nomo gommawo. You always here whenever I need you, thanks for being my best brother ever. We know you are working hard to feed us and give us as much as you could. You’re being mom and dad at the same time. Jijja, oppa, I love you so much. I don’t know what I could have been without you. I promise I’ll be the best dongsaeng for you. I’ll follow what you say.” Suddenly you’re tearing up when remember all the times you had with him.

 

Oppa calm you down by embracing you. It’s really warm. Jinjja.

 

Suddenly oppa got a call and it was from Sehun. He was so loud and you could hear him though oppa doent on the loudspeaker mode.

 

“Hyung, I’m hungry. Ppalli come back home.” You can hear he is whining on the phone. You smile. Sehun can be cute sometimes though he always deny it in front of you

 

“Kyaah.. Just order the food. Why are you bothering me right now?” Kyungsoo oppa is serious.

 

“I want to eat rice. Nobody’s at home right now. So come back home early please.” Sehun hung up.

 

“Kyaah Oh Sehun! Aigoo this kid really… “ Oppa stare at his phone screen.

 

“Oppa, remember, you’re an eomma. So, let’s come back to your dorm right now. I want to cook something for you too. You seem too tired lately. Come!” You giggling while pull him.

 

On your way back, you buy bubble tea for Sehun. He would like it and that can relieve his hungry while waiting for the rice to cook. Kyungsoo oppa also bought some chicken and veggies to make dinner

 

As soon as both of you reach EXO’s dorm, you a bit shock seeing Kai is at home. Didn’t Sehun say earlier that he is the only one at home?

 

“Kai is just back from training.” Sehun takes his bubble tea drink from your hand and Kai saw it. Pity him since you didn’t buy enough for everyone.

 

“Okay, today I’ll be a chef in the kitchen. All of you are working hard these days so I bet you guys must be tired. Let me cook some food that could relieve your fatigue. Okay?” You bring all the groceries to kitchen helped by Sehun and Kai since oppa is in the room, taking a bath and take some rest. He is tired following you all day so you ask him to rest and offers to cook for the dinner.

 

“Do you need some help? We are here for you.” Sehun and Kai both are offers to helping but Kai push Sehun to outside

 

“Go watch the TV. Let me be the only one who helps her. It’s too compact here in kitchen.”

 

“Is it okay for you Hyunsoo ah?” Sehun ask you

 

You just nod and smile. You know Kai’s plan.

 

“Janggu and Monggu miss you.” Kai said when only both of you are in the kitchen.

 

Janggu and Monggu are Kai’s puppy. You met them and totally fall in love with them because of their cuteness and how they are so tame. 

 

“I miss them too. Bring them to me I want to hug them tight and poppo” You can’t just hide your smile imagining cuddling with them

 

“But their owner is missing you more.” Kai give you naughty look  

 

“Kyaahh…” You are blushing and Kai chuckles seeing you in reddened check. He thought you’re really cute

 

“Jinjja. I miss you so much. Phones and texts are not enough. Don’t you think so?” Kai ask you while washing the rice.

 

“Yup. Kyah, how could you ask me to tell you how much I miss you? It’s so embarrassing you know.”

 

  “Like you don’t used to it. Hyun, let us going out together? I miss the times when only both of us together.”

 

“Hmm. I’m okay but it’s just you who need to find some time for us. Tbh, I miss you a lot too, Kai ah”

 

Both of you agreed for you to call Kai since it’s more comfortable to him.

Food is ready after an hour and half later. It’s quiet long time because you make three dish and plus, gingseng chicken soup needs to boil quiet some time on the stove. Sehun is sleep on the couch while waiting and both of you had really good time together in the kitchen. Luckily D.O doesn’t come out from the room, maybe he really in the deep sleep.

 

Chicken soup with ginseng, perilla kimchi, steamed egg and rice are ready on the table and you wake Kyungsoo oppa up while Kai is doing same thing to Sehun.  Night before you going back home, you make some kimchi for them. Of course, three guys are helping you out. The refrigerator are quiet empty so you must filled them with kimchi. At least, they got something to eat. After spicy stuffed cucumber kimchi and radish kimchi are done, you make them some kimchi pancakes for their supper. After satisfied with food provides, only then you leave the dorm. You refuse when D.O oppa want to send you home and want to back by taxi. Oppa is tired enough.

 

On the way to come out from their apartment, you got a text from Kai and ask you to wait him at his car. He then brings you to Han River and both of you spend more time there. Only after past 2 am, Kai send you back home. Nothing happen within you guys and Kai already ask permission from halmeoni to bring you back a bit late.  Both of you guys only have a talk, telling jokes, and singing to each other. Kai really want you to sing in front of him since he is the one who always sing for you.  It seems impossible that nothing happened between you guys in the car, alone. Okay, truthfully, you guys just hold hands together. No kissing, no cuddling. It’s actually you who avoid it because you always remember about halmeoni’s advice, be a noble girl. Seems like Kai is upset too but he is understandable and not forcing you more.

 

Of course you can’t hold your greed to touch your boyfriend’s choc abs and kiss his damn y lips. It’s too seducing and you can’t take your eyes off of them but every time you want to start a move or accept Kai’s kisses, you remember that you are East girl that has been raised thoughtfully. You can’t be cheap girl just because you are in relationship with hottest guy in world.

 

 Without both of you knowing, actually there’s a group of saseng who peeping both of you from the starts and taking pictures of you laughing happily besides Kai. Insides them are full of jealous and hatred to you. Not so long after your pictures with Kai is uploaded on sasaeng SNS.

 

In just few hours, topic and scandals about you guys are hot in Medias and reporters keep calling for conformation. People didn’t know you are D.O’s sister but after last night, everyone, especially saseng do know your home, your name and everything about you. The problem is the pictures taken were too obvious and your face with Kai is visibly revealed.

 

In SM building, the situation becomes very chaotic because of this news. All the EXO K members are called into the CEO room. Kim Young Min (KYM), CEO of SM Ent was so angry and bad mood. Everyone looking him can feel their heart going to burst because of nervousness

 

“What’s wrong with you Kim Jongin? Tell me what this is!” KYM slam the table with the papers.

 

 “Don’t you remember about your contract? Do I need to always tell you in person? Huh?” He yells again.

 

Everyone was too scared to say anything

 

“I’m sorry. Really, I’m sorry. I don’t know this could ever happen.” Kai stuttering

 

“Oh, so you know how to say sorry? Don’t you ever think of these consequences when you are going out with her? You are Kai! Member of EXO which have many fans and saseng all around the world. Are you stupid enough to not think about this? Look what you’ve been done Kim Jongin!” KYM throws the paper to Kai’s body.

 

Kai is speechless. He knows he is wrong. He didn’t even avoid the paper.

 

“D.O. this is your sister isn’t? Don’t you know how to take care of her?” KYM find his new victim.

 

D.O already grasps his fist, his face reddened. He tries to control his anger and shame in front of CEO. He just can’t lift up his head, neither all the members. He once got the feeling there’s something go on between Kai and Hyun but he doesn’t know this is real.

 

“Both of you look what you’ve been done. Can you see all the fans waited for you outside? Can you see their cries because of your stupid acts?” KYM pull both Kai and DO hands and brings them to the window. They know, even this morning outside of their apartment are crowded with fans and make them hard to move. Same thing also occurs in front of SM building right now.

 

“Sir, we already fixed the scandals.” KYM’s secretary enters the room and gives the reports. She is surely know how to deals with all scandals occur in SM family. She is scary with her big glass and stern look

 

“Remember Kai. Choose your path. In seconds, I could turn over your life. You will not be Kai anymore. Kim Jongin or Kai, choices are right in your hand.” KYM sternly look upon him

 

“I don’t know what else to say. D.O, take care of your sister rightly. Nobody knows what’s going to happen to her after this.” Deep, full of meaning and by that they are asked to leave the room

 


Notes : okay i know this time it's too long but this is what i've drafted since my study week and finals. Grammar errors everywhere, yeah i know but since i'm too busy running here and everywhere, i'll just let my co authors fixed as much as he could. :)