chapter 10

love.music.you.me

Author’s POV


“Hyunsoo where are you dear? Please, show yourself.”  D.O yells to against his voice with the sound of thunder.

“Kyungsoo, we already found Hyunsoo. Dangjang Yuh gi wah. She’s really weak now.” Suho call him.

D.O and Kai runs as fast as they could to meet Hyunsoo at the end of the road.

“Hyunsoo.. irreona, oppa is here.” D.O lifts his sister on his arm and brought her into the van.

In the meantime, sasaengs already found them and increase with time because of the information. the EXO’s manager has no choice, he commands all the members to back right now. Luckily, they’ve already found Hyunsoo. Fans surround the van so they couldn’t move from that place. The manager lastly starts the car and just drove slowly. He knows, the fans will move eventually.

Meanwhile D.O and Kai are focusing on Hyunsoo without care of any noises from outside. D.O covers Hyunsoo with a thick blanket that he always prepared in their van as prevention for him to feel cold during winter. Hyunsoo feels safe and warm with D.O’s hugs and later she fell asleep in D.O embraced.

“D.O kyah, ottokhaji? We can’t go to your house right now. Sasaengs are following us from behind. We can’t go to the hotel also. The rumors will come up. What are your suggestions?” Manager hyung talk while he keeps his eyes on taxis that follows them from the back.

“I don’t know. I just want her to rest. Hyung, help us” D.O confuse and can’t think any further

“Okay, let’s take her to our dorm. She will be sleeping in your room tonight. Kai will sleep outside. Can you?” That was the only resolution they had. At least, sasaeng can’t enter the basement and their apartment.

“If you say so, then..” D.O agrees with his manager. He also thinks that there’s no place for them to go except their dorm.

It’s decided. Hyunsoo are going to sleep in EXO dorm tonight. Nobody will know because she will wear cap and full length jacket because she’s wearing a dress. Just a cap to cover his hair, her looks are exactly like D.O.

It’s 2.30 am and they arrived at their dorm. Kai takes a blanket and a pillow from his room and brought to the sofa. While D.O carries Hyunsoo and placed her on Kai’s bed. Everyone goes to sleep after that.

 


HYUNSOO / YOUR POV


    I wake up from my sleep. I could see oppa are beside me, sleeping. When I saw the clock on the table, I know it’s too early in the morning, 4am but I can’t close my eyes anymore. I think I should take some fresh air.

“gommawo oppa. Saranghae.” I give a kiss on oppa’s fore head and I tiptoed out of the room. The outside now was so cold, but I don’t care. I go up to the rooftop and lean on the wall. I want to sort my mind up.

Why I am so crazy about him?

What should I do in future? I can’t always be like this. Depends on oppa like I can’t do anything with this healthy body

I should let go my feelings for him. He will never see me as a girl

 

“Yeogi jigeum mweo hae?”

I hear a man's voice and when I look up; I saw Kai was getting near me.

“How do you find me here?” I don’t answer him but I ask another question. He sat beside me.

“I follow you from just now.”

“Then you must hear what I’m talking about.” Suddenly I feels embarrassed by him.

“You should learn about how to speak with your inner thought. “ Kai chuckles

“Mwoya..” I feel hot and surely my cheeks are reddened.

“Naeul gwenchana?” Kai asks me, concerned.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry, I’m strong okay?” I show him my tiny arm. Then both of us laugh together.

“Hyunsoo ahh…” Kai call for my name,

“Yes..” I look upon him

“You should pursue your dream. Everyone must have a dream, and I know: you also have one.”

“I’m afraid, the world will reject me. At my age, I can’t read nor write. So what can I do in this world that chasing over certificates?”

“Not all are like that. If you have skills, then I’m sure people will find you and take you to work with them.” Kai tries to persuade me

“I don’t know” I lift down my head.

“What are your dreams, Hyunsoo?”

“Hmm… I want to be a stylist. So that I can be the only one who touches you and oppa. Then you can rehearse your song only with me.’ I smile as I imagine that situation really occurs in reality

Kai sighs.

“Look at this girl. Always with her love talk”

Then I smile again. Just a plain simple smile, somehow it looks like fake.

“You should go down now. I know you will be super busy in just a few hours time. Go, have a rest.” The longer he has been here, the more pain I felt inside.

“No, I’m not going anywhere without you. You should be the one who need a rest.” Kai refuses; on the contrary, he tried to pull my arm to wake up from my seat

“Kim Jongin, chebal.I feel hurt whenever I saw you. The pain that will never fade away whenever I try to accept the reality. Just go.”  This time, I manage to pull off my arm from him. I’m not going to follow him anymore. Not this time.

Kai sits again beside me. He leans on the wall just like what I did. A few minutes later, I heard of something. A song! Kai sang me a song which he never does since 8 months ago.

Now I finally fall in love with you

I can’t hide it, people tell me I seem different these days
I guess so, I guess I’ve been caught
Just like candy hidden in the mouth

I can’t stop, my feelings are growing stronger
This is what love is?
I keep smiling
I want to see you as fast as I can

I’ll say, it’s been a while, as I say hello
I’ll tell you I missed you, as we lock eyes
When will I get to hug you?
Maybe you will feel the same way

It’ll be very good, you are mine
Just thinking about it gives me chills
I’ve waited for you for so long, why did you come now?

Spring has come to me too
It’ll be the moment I’ve wanted
It’ll be the start of the beautiful you and me

The good days have once gone
And my life was restless like the long winter
But how could this kind of spring come to me?
I secretly always wanted you
I’ll give you all of my heart that I saved up

It’s been a while that I’ve been this excited
I missed you, I pictured you every night
Your eyes are telling me
That you feel the same way

Spring has come to me too
It’s the scene that I’ve dreamed of
It’ll be the start of the beautiful you and me

My heart is only for you
So Beautiful Love
The person I’ve dreamed of is you

For the first time, I was in tears when I hear his singing. He’s like to tell me his feeling by this song.

Suddenly I feel warm on my left hand. Kai holds me with his warm hand.

“Jongin aah..” I saw his face is red. He must be embarrassed now.

“Let me talk first. Hyunsoo, I fall in love with you when I first time saw you in sleep almost 2 years ago. My feelings are getting deeper by the day. Until some point that I just want to take you away from my world and we could live just by two of us in a place with no one else could know who Kai EXO is.” Kai breathes in while I’m already wiping my tears. I never knew he would love me too.

“Unfortunately, I love my job right now. This job changed me to another person. I have already grabbed my dream to be a dancer. Now, a girl named Do Hyunsoo came to my life and almost ruined everything.”

I stunned. My tears automatically stop by itself. Kai continues his talk

“Every day I fight with myself to stop loving you because of my career but it wouldn’t be like what I want. You know Hyunsoo, we already signed a contract when we debut. All idols under SM ent cannot have any scandal with girls except when the company itself want them to do so. Mianhei, Hyunsoo. I like you a lot but I can’t. I really can’t be with you. That’s why I always push you.”

I can see Kai was trying to hold his tears also. We are both now in a situation that we couldn’t do anything. Now it’s confirmed that he love me like I do. That’s enough for me. I tighten my hand grip on him. To give him support and strength so that he could calm his mind.

“Gwenchana Jongin aah... I know, and I understand it now. To get something, you must let go of something. Halmeoni always said it to me when I’m upset with oppa.”

“But I don’t want to let you go. I want to hold you. “ Kai gives me his killer looks and I’m like struck by lightning.

 Ottoke! I’m goona faint right now!  

I bit my lower lips.

“But, how do you manage all things now?” I’m confused with him,

“Love doesn’t mean to be together always. It’s enough to know both of us has the same feelings” He winked me.

I’m gonna melted by his charming.

“Waah… Look at the sky! It’s sunrise!” I pointed out to the sky.

Both of us are in dazzle by the scenic moment in front of us.

“Waah…nomo yippeo” Kai is also spellbound by it.

Me and Kai, seeing the sunrise together, just like a movies. It’s like to declare our love.

Then I just remember of something.

“Omo! Jongin ah! What time is now? We are here too long. They will be waking up anytime”

“It’s just 7am. Don’t worry, our schedule starts at 11am. They must be in sleep right now.”

“Okay let’s go up, I want to prepare some breakfast for oppa. I want to go to market.” I woke up from my sit and stretched my arms, it’s been 3 hours me and Kai here.

“I want to go with you!” Kai also follows me.

“No! People can see you. You better go sleep.”  I push him back. Of course I’m glad when he offers himself but we need to take care of his image first.

“Relax my dear, it’s too early in the morning. Even sasaeng are not wake up at this hour. Come, let’s go! We will be late.” Kai pulls my hands and both of us are shopping together in a market that is a bit far from EXO place.

There’s only ahjumma and they don't know who is EXO. We both are enjoying ourselves buying things and eating sample foods. We held hands as we know nobody will recognize us.

This morning for breakfast, I make them steam rice with doenjang soup and make some banchan like kimchi and steamed egg. Kai wanted traditional Korean breakfast as they always eat western type food. Pity them

I’m so glad the oppas eat my cook very well, as expected; they must be hungry for Korean cuisine. Next time, I will ask halmeoni to bring them foods. Me and Kai are eating without making any hint about our relationship. From now on, both of us must be careful as we have already made one step further in our relationship.

I just go back with taxi because oppa are too busy to send me. Before that, I manage to tidy up their room. Heeshh… All room are in the mess except for Kyungsoo oppa and Minseok oppa’s room. EXO-M are going to fly to China this evening so Minseok oppa gives me a plushy bear as a gift. I miss Kris oppa too but I respected him to leaves us. He must have his own reason.  

 


p/s: Those who want know what song are Kai sang for Hyunsoo, it's from Sweet Sorrow, 'No Matter How I Think of It' i love that song and i feels that this song are fit with Kai's feeling.. :)