chapter 6

love.music.you.me


Hyun Soo/ Your POV


Among all clothes in the wardrobe I choose to wear nice long plain green pastel dress and I put the creamy cardigan to cover my bare arm since its sleeveless dress. Halmeoni bought this last week and told me to wear it today. She rather sees me in dresses and blouses than t shirt and jeans like other girls wear todays.  Halmeoni said a girl should be pure, grace, and courteous. That’s why most of my clothes are dresses and blouses. Not to forget, long skirts.

“Hyun Soo, are you done? We have got to go now”

Halmeoni’s voice can be heard from my room so I rushed out and helping her preparing food for oppa.

“Halmeoni, I’m done! Omo! Look what we’ve here. So many foods! Nomo mashiitaa!” I grab a bite of kimchi made by halmeoni.

“Hmm…” I close my eye; try to savour the taste of the kimchi. Halmeoni shook her head then softly hit my hand.

“Ouch!” I pout.

“Aigoo.. Look at this young girl. A noble girl cannot behave like this. Plus, this is for your brother. We will eat together at their dorm later.”

“But halmeoni.. Isn’t this too much for oppa? I mean, just look at how much you packed for him.”

“Don’t you remember young girl? Your brother is living with 11 people. So this much is enough for them. Pity him, so busy that he couldn’t care much about himself”

Halmeoni is so nice. Ani, she is the nicest person in the world! With a pleasure, I bring all the containers in front and we wait for taxi ahjussi to bring us to oppa’s apartment. I’m sure that ahjussi shock with all these packed food. Hehe..

 


Author's POV


 D.O brings all the things brought by his halmeoni and sister to the kitchen, followed by Sehun who’s help him. Both of them in a bit shocked when they saw halmeoni and Hyun Soo with so many food containers. So there’s a reason why Hyun Soo texted his brother to bring another member to pick up the things

“Whooaa… So many foods! Nan bageopa!” Baekhyun peek in the kitchen and saw the containers.

“I know all my children are hungry that’s why I brought the cooked one. Hyun Soo, prepare the meal. Bet they are very hungry waiting for us.” Halmeoni said while her hand friskily puts out food from the container to the dish

“It’s okay halmeoni. Let me and Hyun Soo make it. You can stay rested in the living room.” D.O desisted his granny from doing any more work.

Few moments later..

“Food is ready, hamkke meogja!” D.O calls out all the members in front to eat. There’s not much member in the dorm because some of them are having another schedule outside. So D.O is just preparing meals for 8 people.

Like flies, Xiumin, Sehun , Chanyeol and Baekhyun rushed to the kitchen. They are so delighted see so much of meals in front of them. It’s been long time for them to eat such kind of foods. Halmeoni makes them Doenjang Jiggae , ssamjang bossam (steamed pork served with chilli paste), served with side dish Dotorimuk (light brown jelly made by a corn starch) and kimchi.

After everybody were sat, Hyun Soo notice that there’s empty chair but with rice in front of her.

“Oppa..” Your mouths pouted at the empty sit, questioning.

“Ooh.. I’m forgotten! Kai is in our room, sleeping. He just comes back from practicing. Let me call for him. I heard he is hungry.” D.O is about to stand up from the sit before you prevent him.

“Oppa, let me.” You go into D.O and Kai’s room to call for him

 


Your/ Hyun Soo POV


I’m knocking the door several times but there’s no response. Tired by waiting, I just enter the room since the door isn’t locked. After few step in the room with dim light, you saw Kai was sleeping soundly.

“Kai, irreona.. let’s eat” I try to say slowly as possible to not make him too much of surprise see a girl in his room.

“Kai ah, palli irreona..” I shake his body.

 ‘Omo! He is shirtless! Ottoke?’

I can feel red blood raiding in my cheek as my hand touches him.

‘Relax Hyun Soo. You just want to wake him up’  

Suddenly my hand was pulled.

‘What is wrong with him?’ Really, I’m startled.

“Kyaah Kai!” I try to pull back but unfortunately my body was pulled again. This time, Kai hugs me tightly. I can hear his calm heartbeat. But not in my heart

*Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun*

Under that dim light, Kai’s face can be clearly seen. His six pack muscled gives me something like protection and warmth. My heart likely wants to burst with this situation. At the same time my hands trembling touch his face. His calm face, his eyes, his lips, everything is amazing. Kai’s leg cross with mine, I can feel that robust leg prevents me from moving.  

 Kai is still unconscious in his sleep. It’s been quite moments they have been like that. As for me, I’ve never felt like this before. In my 20 years, this is the first time I’m being treated like this.

“Hyun Soo, what it takes you so long time…..” door is opened and lamp was switched on.  

“Kyaah! What are you guys doing?” D.O’s eyes pointed at us.

Quickly I pushed Kai till he is falling down from the bed and stand up.

“Ani oppa, don’t be misunderstood! Kai is sleeping and he is dreaming. All things you see is just his unconsciousness.” I’m stammering. Of course, oppa already sees me doing inappropriate things.

‘Ottoke?’

“Okay, make sure you come out fast. Hyun Soo, let’s get out from here” Oppa’s face seems dark.

 


Author's POV 


 Today as usual, Kai is so tired.  From early morning till dusk, he has been practicing. He has just come back to the dorm whenever he feels tired enough and want to sleep. Though he’s too hungry, D.O kept asking him to withstand it because his halmeoni will come visiting them. Too tired of waiting, Kai thinks that he should sleep first and asks D.O to wake him up later.

Half , with only underwear, he falls into deep sleep. In his dream, he saw Hyun Soo walked and smiles to him brightly.

“You’re here?” He takes Hyun Soo’s hand and holds it tight.

Hyun Soo doesn’t say any words but she looks so happy being with him.

“Nomo bogoshippo!” then he embraces her.

By time he wants to kiss her, suddenly Hyun Soo pushes him hard until he falls to the ground. When he opened his eyes, he can see Hyun Soo in front of him looks startled. Then he saw D.O watching them. After that he realizes everything. His dream actually is real!

But wait, why he feels too cold? After Hyun Soo exit from the room then D.O comes to him and covering him with a blanket.

Oh my God! Is that mean he cuddled her in half ?

“I hope this was the last time I saw you like this with her. I love you as a friend and I didn’t want to ruin it. She’s not like your other girlfriends. She’s my sister.” D.O closes the door and left Kai alone, stunned.  


p/s : Gaahh!! it took me more than 4 hours to finish this chapter! yoreubun! i need your comments to motivate me in continuing this story..tbh i'm almost give up on this story cos i dont have any ideas left..should i end this story sooner? Share me your thoughts! :)