Alternate Ending or Prologue?

love.music.you.me

Hi everyone!! miss you guys so much and thank you so much for not unsubscribe this story though it already ended quite long time ago.. gommawo.. :')

Btw, i'm quite surprise seeing there are quite new subscribers and i didnt know how you could find this humble story but hey, how did you guys respond to this storyline? :)

so now i'm getting to my point.. i have quite numbers of writers that i like and i see that they made either alternate ending for the ones who wants any happy ending and another way they made a prologue which expand or brief the last chapter quite more... so guys...now i'm in the mood to make one like them!! :) 

shoud i made Hyungsoo with him for my prologue---> 

 

or my handsome, y, baby boy as alternate ending----> 

 

or unexpected new hero ( i dont know why i'm suggesting this)--->   (okay. actually this was my sister's request..she want Hyungsoo with this guy but i bet that ending might be a bit longer.. )  

 

 

but of course, not the sequel because it will getting longer and i have so many works to do and i can't coop with another fanfic.. i'm writing my ongoing fanfic featured by V BTS and drafting for one shot Jimin BTS fanfic... okay so you guys get my point right why i'm not doing a sequel? 

last but not least,,, tell me your suggestion please whether i should make them or not... :) just adding another chapter wouldnt get me into trouble i think ;) 

kamsahamnida and gommawo.. :)