chapter 1

love.music.you.me

 

   Hyun soo aah, oppa will go first. Take care of yourself well..oppa saranghae" He kissed her wide forehead before leaving the room.

 

"kyung soo aah, you're leaving now?" DO heard his granny but he doesnt say anything, just nodding. 

 

"Do you really leaving us? poor that kid..she'll be alone now kyung soo aah.." glazed his granny

 

"This is just for a time being. Im promise you and hyun soo that i'll be back with victory. i'll be great singer. This is for uri Hyun Soo. im going now halmeoni." DO bowed to his granny and he left that house with one goal. He will become a good singer and show to Hyun Soo. Maybe at that time, his sister will be 'alive' again. He can't wait to see that miracle.

Opportunity to get in SME is not as easy as eating pie. DO really tried his hardest to make sure he's the best among all the other auditioners. From a child, he become ulzzang and was getting everyone's attentions. That give him credit when applying for the competition.Among almost hundred of trainees that has been practiced for years, he is picked to be debuted in just two years after trained. Kyung Soo really working hard for these so he really deserved it. 

Now he is in his new room, where he will share his room and house with 11 members of EXO, his group's name. From now on, D.O will be super busy and have no time for his own family. So to reduce the feeling of missing his family, he puts the pictures of Hyun Soo and his granny in his table. He only got that picture from 12 years ago. The last time he saw his sister smile happily. 

Kai enter the room and lays his body on bed. He yawn. 'so this is where i'll rest.. Hurm, not so bad'

Just when he wants to close his eyes, he heard something. Someone's sobbing! From his character, he will never care about those petty things but that sound keeps stop him from being in dreamland. Somehow, he just let both of his ears to hear everything. 

DO still not aware the presence of Kai in the room. He keep wiping the frame. Not noticing the tears in his eyes, he mumbling. 

"Hyung Soo.. Oppa miss you. Have u eaten today? Have u bath? Did halmeoni care of u enough? Pity her. She should just rest and let me handle our households. Oppa will find some ways to come back home as much as i can. So be patient okay?" DO kiss the picture of Hyung Soo.

"Yaak! Can u just quiet down your voice? I want to sleep. Later we got so much to do. Please, dont bother my precious sleep." At last, when the sobbing is too unbeareable for him, Kai just shouted at DO. He doesn't care what is his problem but when that someone disturbs him, he just can't hold his temper.

D.O was startled. Quickly, he wipes off his tears and apologized before going out from the room. Maybe he should just aside his problems first and meet s. Before close the door, he peeks his new roommate. He know him. Kai, hot guy. Almost every trainees knew him. Many girls are attracted to him. D.O admit Kai is handsome,but somehow he just don't like him. Very cold and sometime could be cocky too. Ooh, wait, isn't he same too? D.O just shrugs and close the door. He met with a smiling angel, Chanyeol and he greets him before Chanyeol brought him to other members 

 


sorry guys..an error occur at the first part.. i cant repair it anymore..nothing special or what..just normal dialogue...soryy again