WHAT HAPPENED

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah. Park Hae Jin are you listening to what I'm saying?" Hae Jin's friend So Ra asked her. "Where are you looking at anyways?"
So Ra looked at where she was looking and saw Sunggyu's arm around Young Ah and they were happily talking to each other.
"She really is something, huh? Last year she seduced your boyfriend and this year, she's seducing one of the hottest guy in school. I can't believe her. She really is a . She looked back to Hae JIn, "Why do you look so bothered anyways. Do you like Sunggyu?" So Ra said.
"Yah. I can't let her steal everything that I want. She's obviously jealous me. That's why she stole my boyfriend." She exclaimed.
"Yah we need to teach that girl a lesson. She should know her place." So Ra said.
"I already have a plan," Hae Jin smirked.
"What is it? I wanna hear," So Ra grew excited.
"You'll know soon." Hae Jin said. "Didn't the PE teacher say that only boys have to do PE today?"
"Yeah. Why?" So Ra asked.
"Perfect," Hae Jin said.

"Ok boys, go change to your PE uniform then head down to the track and field." Yang seonsaengnim said. "Girls just stay here in the classroom. You guys don't need to do anything for today."
Yang seonsaengnim and the boys left.
Young Ah pulled out her ipod to listen to the song that she's gonna sing for the upcoming evaluation. When she placed the earphones on her ears, Hae Jin stood up in front of Young Ah's desk.
Young Ah pulled off her earphones. "Can I help you?" She asked.
"So, I heard you and Sunggyu are in a good relationship." Hae Jin started.
Young Ah ignored her and started putting back her earphones but Hae Jin yanked it and threw Young Ah's ipod across the floor. Now all the girls' eyes are in the both of them.
"Yah! Kim Young Ah, I'm talking to you so listen." Hae Jin exclaimed.
"I don't need to listen to you if I don't want to." Young Ah said with a calm voice.
She got up from her seat then got her ipod back, but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter