COMPETITION

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready?" Sunggyu asked Young Ah as he entered her room.
"Yeah oppa, just packing a few more things then I'm ready to go." Young Ah replied.
"Ok, hurry up then.  I'm gonna put your bags in the car," Sunggyu carried her bag to the big van that was waiting outside her house.
Young Ah went downstairs.
"I have a bad feeling about this.  I mean seven boys and one girl? I just think it's not right to let my only daughter go," Aboji scratched his head.
"Appa, I'm not the only girl some of my friends from the company are coming, too. And besides if something goes wrong, Oppa's there to protect me." Young Ah explained.  She doesn't wanna go over this conversation for the nth time with her dad. 
Her dad sighed, "Fine, I'll let you go."
"But dad are you gonna be ok being alone for New Year?" Young was concerned about her dad.
"I'm ok, my friend invited me to his New Year party so I'll just spend it in there.  You go have fun, ok?" Aboji explained.
"Ok," Young Ah said.
Sunggyu came in the door and asked, "Are you ready?"
"Yeah," Young Ah answered.
"We'll be heading out, Aboji,"  Sunggyu waved at Aboji.
"Take care.  Sunggyu-ah remember she's my only daughter if anything happens to her, you know what's gonna happen to you," Aboji said half jokingly and half serious.
"Yes, Aboji.  I will not let her out of my sight."  Sunggyu assured him.  And with that they left.
They picked up all six guys and two of Young Ah's trainee buddies, Yae Ri and Sae Ri.  L was the one driving because beside Sunggyu, he's the only one who have a license and he's better at driving than Sunggyu.
The van was long that it has seat for 11 people and there was 10 of them.  Woohyun was in the front besides the driver's seat, which is L's. Yae Ri took the window seat of the first row with Sungyeol beside her and Sungjong beside Sungyeol.  On the second row was Sae Ri who was between Dongwoo and Hoya.  Young Ah and Sunggyu took the very last row. 
They were go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter