BEGINNING OF DANGER

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun and Young Ah was at the interview about their relationship.  All this time that they were talking, Young Ah can only think of Sunggyu and she still wore the necklace because she somehow felt secured when she wears it.
The interview finished and Woohyun and Young Ah went straight to the car after saying thank you to the staff.
"You look really out of it today," Woohyun said when they were finally alone.
"Yeah, I feel tired," Young Ah replied.
"Sleep.  I'll wake you up when we get to the building," Woohyun patted his shoulder signaling her to lay her head there.
"Ok," Young Ah said as she lay her head on Woohyun's shoulder.
Woohyun opened the mini-Tv in the car.

"Breaking news Kim Enterprise and Park Enterprise two of the biggest company in Korea is gonna merge after their heir's marraige," the newscaster said.

Young Ah's eyes opened and saw a picture of Sunggyu and Hae Jin on the screen.  Tears ran down her eyes.  Hearing that news made her heart rip apart.
Woohyun saw her tears which also made his heart rip apart. "You still like him that much?" he asked.
Young Ah wiped her tears then closed her eyes again ignoring Woohyun's question.
*Why can't I change your heart?* Woohyun thought.

------------
*At Sunggyu's house*

"Appa! I'm not gonna marry her," Sunggyu said. "She's like a sister to me and I don't like her at all."
"You are if you know what's best for that girl," his dad threatened him.  "I heard she's famous now."
"I've already obeyed you once and it wasn't the best for the both of us.  I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice," Sunggyu walked away.
Sunggyu very well know that Young Ah is in danger.  He couldn't just do nothing he have to make sure she's safe.  He then decided to go to Woollim Entertainment and look for Young Ah.
============
K-STARS and INFINITE were practicing for their comeback, which is tomorrow, when the door burst open.
"Young Ah, we need to talk," Sunggyu said with a serious voice while walking in.
"I'm busy, please leave," Young Ah rejected him.
"Young Ah this is really important. We have to talk," Sunggyu pleaded.
"What are you doing here anyway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter