FIVE YEARS LATER

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Five years later*

Young Ah was sitting in a sofa watching TV back in the province where Sunggyu took her.  "Running Man" was on.  Sae Ri was one of the guest as she was promoting her newest solo album.
Young Ah remembered how they decided to disband five years ago three months after the incident.
All of them wanted to live a normal life.
Sae Ri went solo.
Yae Ri married Dongwoo after he proposed to her on a yacht he bought for her.
Jenny wanted to finish studying.
And Young Ah wanted to live a normal life.

=FLASHBACK=

"Are you guys sure about this?" Manager Park asked the four girls who were sitting on the sofa.
"I wanna marry Dongwoo oppa and live a normal life," Yae Ri said.
"And I wanna go back to Japan and study for college," Jenny added.
Young Ah looked at her stomach and caressed it.  She have been feeling unwell lately so she went to visit the hospital and found out that she was pregnant....... with Sunggyu's child.
"I-I have something to tell you guys," Young Ah started and everyone looked at her.
"What is it?" Manager Park asked.
"I'm ........pregnant ......with Sunggyu's child," she hesitated but decided to tell them anyways.
"What?!" all of them asked in sync.
"I just found out about it this morning when I went to the hospital," Young Ah explained.
"What?! Sunggyu? Not Woohyun?" Manager Park asked in shock.
"Yes, me and Woohyun are no longer together.  Ever since that incident," she said.
"I guess it's best that you girls really disband.  Is that okay with you Sae Ri?" Manager Park looked at Sae Ri who was looking sad the whole time.
"I wanted to continue this career and mostly i wanted it with you guys but I guess that's not gonna happen," Sae Ri looked at Young Ah who looked apologetic to her.  She then looked at Manager Park.  "Manager Park, if we disband, is it okay for me to continue as solo?" she asked.
"You're a really talented kid.  I'm pretty sure the president would love to see your potentials," Manager Park assured her.
"I'm guessing we have an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter