THE GREAT ESCAPE

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, the set will be ready in an hour so we need you guys there in forty minutes," Yoon PD told Young Ah and Woohyun who were getting their make up done by the make-up artist on the waiting room.
"Neh," the both of them answered.
The both of them where going to be in a variety show as a guest.  Of course, it's for promoting the Young-Hyun couple.  After twenty minutes, they were both done with their make-up and everything else.  Woohyun who was staring at Young Ah with a concerned eyes, stood up and sat beside her on the sofa.
"Hey, Woohyun.  You ready?" Young Ah asked when she noticed Woohyun.
Woohyun gave her a sincere smile then nodded his head.  All the staff went outside the room to give the two some privacy.
"Woohyun-ah, let's have fun today, okay?" Young Ah said as she smiled. "Let's forget about the past and just enjoy what's happening right now."
"I planned on doing that," Woohyun agreed.
He lifted her chin with his hand and he looked straight into her eyes.  Young Ah also looked straight into his eyes.  Woohyun started to lean closer to Young Ah when the door suddenly burst open.
"This is the last schedule for today then you guys will be free for the rest of the day.  Until 8pm since you have to practice," Manager Yang told them.
"Neh," the two obediently answered.
The recording started as the MC greeted the audience.  As promised, Young Ah smiled brightly beside Woohyun as they freely talk about their relationship and how they hope that someday their fans would accept them.  They also laughed at other guests who were funny like Kwanghee who talked about his nose-job. 
The recording ended and they all bowed while saying 'good job' to everyone on the set including the staff then they went back to their waiting rooms.  They did forget about everything in the past as they were walking hand in hand while laughing.
"Young Ah, do you wanna have some fun?" Woohyun whispered in her ear as he form a smile.
"What are you planning?" Young Ah asked curiously.
"I have this place I wanted to go.  Let's ditch Manager Yang," Woohyun whispered in her ears then they both looked at Manager Yang who was reading the newspaper on the sofa.
"I'm in," Young Ah agreed.
"Okay, I'll distract him while you go outside then wait for me.  If you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter