REVELATION

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Strong Heart recording*

"Yes, Hello everyone today is Strong Heart's Idol special," MC Kang Ho Dong greeted.
"Yes idols from INFINITE, K-STARS, BEAST, and a new rookie group called BOYFRIEND is gonna be with us along with the regulars of the show," MC Lee Seunggi explained.
"Ok.  Now let's welcome them," Kang Ho Dong said.
The curtain dropped and Yoseob from BEAST, K-STARS, Woohyun and Soowon from INFINITE, and Minwoo and the Jo twins from BOYFRIEND were there.
"Wow, there's a lot of guests today.  Yoseob-shi what do you think of the guests?" Lee Seunggi asked.
"I feel really happy.  My favorite girl group is here, too," Yoseob said.
"Ahhh, K-STARS, who is you're favorite in them?" Ho Dong Aked.
"For me my favorite is Young Ah-shi," Yoseob looked down on where Young Ah was sitting.
Young Ah looked at him then bowed. "Kamsahamnida," she said.
"Do you like her?" Ho Dong asked.
"Yes, I'm a fan," Yoseob answered.
"Are you sure it's just as a fan?" Ho Dong asked.
"Yes," Yoseob answered.
"Ok, then," Ho Dong said with a disappointed look, "Let's move on."
"The hottest girl group there is out there, the most charismatic  and talented group.  Please welcome, K-STARS," Kang Ho Dong introduced them.
The audience and the guests clapped at them and the girls stood up from their seats then bowed.
"Woohyun-shi," Kang Ho Dong called Woohyun who was sitting at the left side of the guests.  "They're from the same company, right?"
"Yes," Woohyun answered.
"Since you guys are from the same company, you guys are close right?" He asked.
"Yes, we're pretty close," Woohyun answered.  The camera closed up to Young Ah and she nodded.
"Doesn't that mean something could happen between the two groups?" Ho Dong asked.
"What?" Woohyun was surprised by the question.
"I'll ask you straight out, is anyone dating between these two groups?" Ho Dong asked.
"Hahahaha," Lee Seunggi burst out laughing.
"Why?" Ho Dong and the guests asked.
When Seunggi stopped laughing, he pointed at Young Ah and Yae Ri who was sitting besides each other then said, "Young Ah-shi and Yae Ri-shi's face froze when you asked that question."
The camera closed up to the both of them.
"Anniyo," Yae Ri said.
"Why are you dating anyone?" Seunggi asked.
"No," Yae Ri answered.
"Then why is Young Ah so tense?" Seunggi looked at Young Ah.
"De?" Young Ah was shocked.
*What do I say?* Young Ah thought.  She was panicking now.  She was about to deny it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter