BUSY

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their schedule that day, Woohyun and Young Ah got called on the president's office.
When they got to his office both of them were really nervous.
"Oh you guys are here," the president said.
"About that, please don't do anything to Young Ah.  I was the one who told. She had nothing to do with it," Woohyun deffended Young Ah.
"You really think you're the one who should receive punishment then?" the president asked.
"No, I-" Young Ah started but got cut off.
"I'm not asking you, Young Ah, I'm asking Woohyun," the president told her.
"Yes, I'm responsible for everything," Woohyun answered.
"Ok.  Here's your punishment.  I wont ask the show to not broadcast it," The president said.
"Ne?" both were confused.
"Now that I think of it, it might be a good thing to have a company couple.  People might hate it at first but I have plans that would make them grow fond of you guys," the president explained.
"So you're gonna let us off the hook?" Woohyun asked.
"No.  Not really.  This is the start of your sufferings," the president answered.

---------
*At the front of K-STARS's door*

"Sorry about all this.  I don't even think you would want to do this," Woohyun apologized.
"Anniyo, your doing a great job as my boyfriend, aren't you my boyfriend?" Young Ah smiled.  She slightly kissed him on the cheeks then ran inside.
Woohyun smiled. *As long as you don't get hurt I'm alright too.*
When Young Ah came in, the girls were sitting in the living room waiting for her.
"Hey guys, what's up?" Young Ah greeted as she was heading to her room.
"Yah, Young Ah! You have a lot of explaining to do," Sae Ri said to her.
"What?" Young Ah asked.
"Why didn't you guys tell us before?" Jenny asked.
"Because we just got together this morning," Young Ah answered.
Yae Ri got up and pulled her to the sofa.  "So, what happened? When did you get together?"
"Tell us," Jenny said.
"What's there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter