NO LONGER YOURS

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Young Ah, be with me," Woohyun said.
"What?" Young Ah was confused.
"I'll help you forget about him," Woohyun said.
"Woohyun what are you talking about?" Young Ah can't believe what she was hearing.
"I've liked you ever since I saw on your first day as a trainee.  But because of my cowardness I didn't get to confess until now.  I really like you," Woohyun said.
Young Ah was speachless. 
*Woohyun likes me?  Even before Sunggyu came to my life?* Young Ah thought.
"I-I have to think about it," Young Ah told Woohyun.
"I've already waited for more than three years.  I'm sure I can wait for a couple of days," Woohyun said.
They decided to go back because they need to practice.  When they got there, Sunggyu was long gone. 
"You two came back," Eric said.
"Hey, I'm confused.  Do you guys know that Sunggyu guy?" Ah Jin asked Jenny.
"Don't look at me.  I'm just as confused as you are," Jenny answered.
"Yah! Do you guys not have sense?  Didn't you see the atmosphere earlier?  It's better if you don't talk about him right now," Soowon whispered.
--------
*At K-STARS's dorm*

Young Ah came out in the shower while wiping her hair with a towel.  "Yae Ri-ah it's your turn to," she said.
"Oh, ok.  I'll be there in a minute," Yae Ri said while texting on her phone.
"Yah.  I'll go first since I don't think she would get out of that phone anytime soon," Jenny said to Young Ah with a perfect Korean.
Jenny has been a trainee for five years and she's been in Korea for six years so she's fluent with the language.
"Is she still texting Dongwoo?" Young Ah asked Jenny.
"What else?" Jenny said with an obvious look in her face.
Dongwoo and Yae Ri has been dating for three years now.  They started dating a year before the group debuted and since Yae Ri is so busy with activities and Dongwoo going to college with a soccer sholarship, they both always text or call each other and they go out together when they both are free.

Since it was already 11pm and they have "Strong Heart" recording the next day, they all went to bed.
Yae Ri and Jenny share a room and Young Ah and Sae Ri share a room.
"Sae Ri-ah," Young Ah called out when the lights were already off and they were both tucked in for bed.
"What?" Sae Ri asked half asleep already.
"What would you do if one of your best friend asked you out?" Young Ah asked as she remember Woohyun.
Sae Ri's eyes shot open. "Did someone ask you out?"
"N-no.  I just wanna know what you would do," Young Ah stuttered.
Sae Ri smiled.  *Finally.  Woohyun asked her out.*
"Well, if my best friend asked me out, I would definately say yes since he knows me more than anyone does and I alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter