CONFESSION

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Friday and school eneded. Young Ah was walking out of school.
"Young Ah!" someone called from behind. Young Ah turned around and saw Sunggyu catching up to her.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"Practice. As always," Young Ah replied.
"I'll come with." He said and without waiting for her answer he grabbed her wrist and started walking.
Everyone was looking at the both of them but Sunggyu didn't pay any attention to them.
They both got on a bus. He was still holding her wrist. She looked at it and he noticed what she was looking at. He let go of her and apologized. "Sorry."
"What time does practice start?" He asked.
"Six," Young Ah replied.
Sunggyu looked at his phone then said, "We have two hours then. That's more than enough."
"Huh? Where are we going?" She asked with a confused face.
"You'll see." he simply smiled.
The bus stopped and a pregnant lady with a kid went in. The bus was full so Young Ah stood up and offered her seat. Seeing her actions Sunggyu also stood up and sat the kid on his seat. The pregnant lady thanked them. Young Ah was looking at the cute kid. When she looked up she realized that her face was just a few inches away from Sunggyu's face. She suddenly blushed and looked away. *Why am I blushing? It's just Sunggyu.*
After 10 minutes they got off the bus along with the pregnant lady and her child. When they got out, the pregnant lady got on her knees and and held her stomach. "Please, someone help me, my stomach hurts."
Young Ah and Sunggyu looked at each other. *What do we do?* Young Ah thought.
As if answering Young Ah's thought Sunggyu said. "First, let's help her to the hospital." he carried the pregnant lady bridal style and asked, "Where's a hospital near here?"
*Wow. I never knew Sunggyu's strong. Aish why am I thinking of that at a time like this.*
"Uhh... It's just a few blocks to the right." Young Ah answered. *Good thing I've been on the hospital in here before when I sprained my ankle.*
Sunggyu started walking and Young Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter