TOGETHER

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, they all were ready to go home when Young Ah received a call from her dad.
"Young Ah, are you really coming home today?" her dad asked her.
"Yes, we're already packing our things. Why is there something wrong?" Young Ah asked beginning to worry.
"No. It's just that I won't be home for a week because my friend asked me to go with him in Gyeonggi-do to visit his family and he asked me to be his companion," her dad explained.
"I guess it's fine. I'll just stay home," Young Ah said as Sunggyu entered the room.
"I'll call you later then," her dad said then hang up.
Young Ah let out a sigh.
"Why are you sighing?" Sunggyu asked.
"My dad said he won't be home for a week so I'll be alone at home," Young Ah told Sunggyu.
"Oohh. You can stay at my house with me then if you don't want to be alone," Sunggyu said as he hug Young Ah from the back.
"Oppa! Stop you're dirty thinking right now!" she exclaimed.

*Back in Seoul*

Sunggyu dropped everyone home and Young Ah was the last only one left. "Oppa, where are you going? You have to turn to the right that's the road to my house," Young Ah was pointing at the right.
"I know that but I'm not taking you home," Sungyu told her.
"What? Where are we going?" Young Ah asked she had no clue what was going on.
"It's a secret," Sunggyu winked at Young Ah.
They drove for a long time then stopped at what looks like a province.
"We're here," Sunggyu beamed.
"Where is this place, oppa?" Young Ah asked.
Sunggyu didn't answer her and just pulled her inside the house.
The house was different from Sunggyu's house. *It's much more simpler and more comfortable than oppa's big luxurious house.* Young Ah thought.
"No one's here?" Young Ah asked.
"No. This is actually one of my dad's houses that's been abandoned but I like it in here, so I begged him to leave it alone," Sunggyu explained. "I always come here when I have time. So the furniture doesn't really get dusty."
Young Ah was looking around. She opened a door that leads to the bedroom.
"Oppa, why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter