ANOTHER CONFESSION?......... OR NOT

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Ah stopped struggling from his grip. *Did i hear right? Did he just asked me to be his girlfriend.*
"What?" Young Ah asked shocked from the confession.
"Be my girlfriend." Sunggyu coolly repeated.
"Hold on. Are you sure you got the right person? Because it's me, Kim Young Ah, the girl everybody hates."
Young Ah asked still not able to believe what he said.
"Aish." Sunggyu scratched his head then suddenly leaned closer and kissed Young Ah.
Young Ah was in a shock that she didn't know if she should kiss back or not. Sunggyu finally pulled away and said. "Yes. You, Kim Young Ah the one everyone hates is the one that I like."
Young Ah started blushing but then her phone rang.
Sunggyu let her go and she answered her phone. "Hello? Omo! Yes... I'll be there right away. Okay... bye."
Young Ah hung up and looked at the time on her phone.
8:30pm

*I'm dead.* She thought.
"What's wrong?" Sunggyu asked.
Young Ah sighed and said. "I missed practice and one of the trainee called me saying that the vocal instructor was looking for me. I gotta go."
She started running but suddenly stopped and turned around. Sunggyu looked up to her.
"Oh and about that my answer is yes!" Young Ah shouted. "I'll call you later," she added. Feeling so shy, she took off without looking back at Sunggyu who was smiling.

Young Ah ran to the building but when she got there they were already packing up. She saw Woohyun ready to leave.
"Woohyun sunbae," she called him.
Woohyun looked up and saw Young Ah out of breath. "Where were you? The vocal instructor was looking for you."
"Where is she?" Young Ah asked.
"She's at the recording studio right now," Woohyun answered.
"Oh, ok," Young Ah already started walking when Woohyun called her. "Young Ah."
*Aish. How am I gonna say that I like her.* Woohyun though.
Young Ah turned around.
"Why, Sunbae? Is anything wrong?" Young Ah asked.
"Oh... Ah... Well I just want to tell you that..." *Come on, Woohyun you can do it. Just ask her.* Woohyun is undecided.
"Huh?" Young Ah was confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter