A YOUNGER OPPA?

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?" Woohyun and the others asked.
All of them was surprised but not as much as Woohyun was. He really like Young Ah ever since she became a trainee in Woollim Entertainment. She's the best at everything and he loves how she devotes all her time in dancing and singing.
"You guys are really going out?" Dongwoo asked.
"Yes," Sunggyu said.
"Since when?" Hoya asked.
"Just last friday." Sunggyu answered.
"Last friday? Didn't you say that you helped a pregnant lady that's why you got to Woollim Ent. Building late?" Woohyun asked Young Ah.
"Yes. We were together when we helped the pregnant lady," Young Ah explained.
"I didn't expect this to happen," Sungjong said while putting his arm on Young Ah's shoulder.
"Yah! Do you love your life?" Sunggyu exclaimed at Sungjong while looking at him with daggers on his eyes.
Sungjong took off his hands on Young Ah's shoulder. "Sorry, I'm just not used to this yet."
Sungjong is always close with girls that's why he usually does those stuff like it's normal.
Young Ah looked at L who was sitting infront of her and he just smirked and looked away. *Why is he so quiet and mysterious?* She thought.
*I guess I was already too late. I'm such a coward.* Woohyun thought.

-------------

School eneded and everybody started to go home. "I'll go with you to Woollim." Sunggyu told Young Ah.
"Ok. But before we go, i need to go to the restroom. You go first, I'll meet you infront of the school."
"Ok. Hurry up." Sunggyu leaned in and kissed Young Ah in the cheeks. "See ya."
Then he ran off. Young Ah blushed. Everybody in the class was already out. Sunggyu was already in front of the school waiting for Young Ah. He saw Woohyun walking and called him. "Woohyun-ah."
Woohyun walked to him. "What's up?"
"What's up?" Woohyun greeted back. "What are you doing just standing here?" he asked.
"Waiting for Young Ah."
"Oh, of couse," Woohyun said. "Did she tell you what happened last friday on Woollim?" he asked.
"No. Why? did she get in trouble?" Sunggyu asked.
"No, she didn't get in trouble but she lost a big opportunity." Woohyun said.
"What happened?" Sunggyu asked.
Woohyun explained to him what happened then left. Just after Woohyun left, Young Ah came.
"Oh, isn't that Woohyun sunbae?" Young Ah asked. "Why didn't he just wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter