HAVING FUN

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K-STARS and INFINITE were in the dance room practicing their comeback songs. Both song is gonna be out next week and the 10th Anniversary of Kim Enterprise's mall is next month.
They took a break when the managers went in with lunch on their hands.
"Here guys eat first," manager Park said. (K-STARS's manager)
They all sat on the floor and the managers laid out the food.
Suddenly the door opened and Sungjong came in.  Then Sungyeol, then Hoya, then Dongwoo, then finally L.
"SURPRISE," they all yelled.
Yae Ri ran to Dongwoo and hugged him tightly.
"Oppa, I miss you," Yae Ri told Dongwoo.
"My best friend, its been a year," Sae Ri run to Sungjong.
Young Ah and Woohyun stood up then walked to them.
"Yah! I heard the news.  Why didn't you tell me?" Hoya lightly punched Woohyun's arm.
"Yeah, I thought after Sunggyu, Young Ah would be a nun," Sungyeol joked.
Young Ah's smile faded.
"Sunggyu? Isn't that the president of Kim Enterprise's son?" Eric asked.
"Yeah, we all met him two weeks ago," Jenny said.
The room suddenly became quiet.
Soowon who didn't like the atmosphere jumped up and said, "Well, since you guys are here, let's have some fun."
"What fun? You're comeback is next week.  You guys have to practice," manager Yang said. (INFINITE's manager)
"Hyung.  Please let us go just this one," Eric and Ah Jin begged.
"I'm just joking.  Me and manager Park planned everything and agreed that we will let you guys have fun this week since it's gonna be awhile before you guys could have some fun again," mamager Yang explained.
"Yay!!" Eric, Jenny, Ah Jin, and Yae Ri screamed.

All forteen of them went to a karaoke bar.  When they got there, they rented a room and bought foods to eat.
"Ok, who wanna go first?" Sungjong asked holding two microphones.
Eric pushed Young Ah to the front and Sungyeol pushed Woohyun to the front.
"You two it is then," Sungjong gave them the microphones.
"Aish.  You can't really do anything with two choding in one room," Woohyun complained.
Sungyeol and Eric high-fived each other.
"Let's just sing," Young Ah smiled.
"What song?" Woohyun asked.
"Remember this?" Young Ah pushed in the buttons and the song that came up was Baby Baby by 4men.
Woohyun smiled.  Then they started singing.
"Wow their harmonizing never fails to impress me," Jaesoon said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter