RUMORS

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sung Gyu's house*

Sung Gyu was putting on his shoes ready to go to school when his dad appeared.
"Why didn't you come home last night?" his dad asked.
"i did come home you just didn't see me." he answered not looking at his dad and continued tying his shoes.
From the way they talked to each other they don't seem to have a close relationship. Sung Gyu's dad is a business man and, yes, they are wealthy. They live in a big house bigger than normal houses.
"Have you decided yet?" his dad asked.
"No. I still have a whole year to decide. Don't I?" he answered.
His dad left for work and so did Sung Gyu.

-
*At School*

Young Ah was walking outside the school. She saw Sung Gyu sitting on a bench with a bunch of his friends. *Of course. He already have friends.* Young Ah thought.
Sung Gyu looked up and saw Young Ah walking. He called her and started jogging her way. "Hey," Sung Gyu greeted.
"Hey," Young Ah greeted back.
"It seems like you're not cold to me anymore," Sung Gyu said.
"Why would I be cold towards a person who helped me so much?" Young Ah asked.
Sung Gyu smiled and grabbed Young Ah's wrist then went to his friends with her.
"Hey, guys meet my friend, Kim Young Ah," Sung Gyu excitedly said.
"Isn't she the girl who was rumored to-" the guy who looks prettier than a girl said but before he could finish what he was saying the guy with blonde hair who sits beside him nudged him and gave him a look.

The tallest guy stood up and introduced himself.
"Hi, my name is Sung Yeol," he playfully said with a smile that any girl would die for. He held out his hand and Young Ah shook it.
The pretty boy said, "My name is Sung Jong." *Wow. His voice is even better than a girl.* Young Ah thought.
"I'm Dongwoo," the guy who nudged Sung Jong earlier said.
"Hoya," the guy standing beside you said.
"L," the guy who have been quiet the whole time said.
"Yah! Sungyeol-ah!" a guy screamed from the back. All of them turned around.
"Oops. Gotta go," Sungyeol ran inside the school building. The guy who screamed was now beside Sunggyu.
"Where'd he run off to?" he asked them. The guys simply shrugged.
"Why? What did he do this time?" Hoya asked.
"That bastard put a frog inside my back pack." He exclaimed.
Everyone star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter