THREE YEARS LATER

OPPA...... WHY?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*THREE YEARS LATER*

"Yes, my flight is tonight," Sunggyu was talking to his dad.
"Ok, I'll let my driver pick you up then," his dad said then hung up.
He picked up Young Ah's picture that was on the table of his office. He ran his fingers through the photo. Suddenly the door opened. He looked up to see his secretary come in. She looked at Sunggyu and saw that he was looking at the picture again.
"You're gonna see her soon?" his secretary asked.
"I doubt that since I'm gonna be very busy when I get to Seoul," Sunggyu answered.
Suddenly the door burst open and Hae Jin came in.
"Why didn't you tell me that you're going to Seoul tonight?" Hae jin asked.
"Because you're father told me that you can't go to Seoul until you finish your last semester," Sunggyu said.
"I'm coming with you," Young Ah said.
"No, you can't," Sunggyu said.
"This doesn't make sense. I mean I'm marrying you anyways so what's the point of school?" Hae Jin complained.
Sunggyu raised his eyebrow, "And who decided on that?"
"No one but we both know that's what's gonna happen," Hae Jin explained.
"Don't you have school to attend? I heard that you're gonna be kicked out if you miss one more day. You don't want to stay here for another year, do you? " Sunggyu asked.
"Fine, I'll go. I'll find out a way to go back to Seoul by myself," Hae Jin left.
"Are you sure you're not her brother? Because you sure act like one," the secretary asked.
"No, I think we just grew closer as time passed since we have to get along. But we're just like siblings," Sunggyu explained.
"I don't know that girl in the picture but I prefer her over that girl," his secretary said, "She is prettier than Hae Jin, too."

-
Sunggyu arrived at Incheon International Airport. It was already 8am and a lot of people were there.
They were crowding on what seems to be a popular girl group. The people were holding up placards that says "K-STARS".
Sunggyu made his way to get his luggage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter