Chapter 13

My Almost Perfect Guy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“What did you just say?!” Yi Fan yelled over his phone and Krystal repeat her words.


“I’ll make you mine…”


“I’m really sorry Krystal but I love Jieun and I don’t think—”


“I was just kidding!” Krystal laughed and she can already imagine the expression written all over his face. “I’ll help you with her, just play along tomorrow okay?”


“Wait, what? I don’t get it.”


“Krystal, what’s taking you so long? I want to use the bathroom so badly!” Jessica yelled from the outside and banged the door.


“Just a sec.” Krystal yelled back. “I’ll just text you oppa.” She then hung up and went out the bathroom with a smile.


“Aish, move out!” Jessica pushed her aside and immediately locked the door after her.


“This is going to be an interesting vacation.” Krystal told herself as she finally got some rest for the next day.


Jieun wasn’t really in the mood to even sleep the night before and the lack of sleep immediately paid off. Dark circles and even her crankiness confused everyone else. Yi Fan saw how down she was first thing in the morning and it wasn’t the usual grumpy Jieun, she was worse.


“So, how did you two and Krystal do after I left?”


“Nothing, I was too tired to even talk to her and she needed rest as well.” Jieun said and secretly rolled her eyes while poking her food.


“I see. Krystal is a nice girl, you two will get along for sure.”


“Yay.” She replied sarcastically.


“Oppa! I’m here again~” Krystal popped out of nowhere and slid beside Yi Fan. “If you’re going to ask why, it’s because I’m bored at home and my sister does not want to leave the house. Can you go out with me this afternoon? I just miss roaming around. Please?”


“I still have class until 3 pm.” Yi Fan informed her. Jieun’s eyes were already flaring and she was unconsciously gritting her teeth already. As much as she wanted to push Krystal away from Yi Fan, she can’t for she has no right to do so. “A-a-and I need to take Jieun home too…”


“Go ahead. I can go home alone anyway, it’s just you who always wants me to go with you.” Jieun forced a smile and Krystal grinned.


“It’s no problem, I can wait and we can just take unnie home before we go out.”


“Okay.” Yi Fan agreed as he saw Jieun forced another smile.


“I’m going to be late for my next class, so if you don’t mind, I’ll go ahead.” Jieun stood up, making loud noises while fixing her things. She walked away as fast as possible and ignored them even when her name was called.


“She’s definitely jealous.” Krystal smirked as they followed after Jieun.


“This is crazy, Krystal.”


“I know, right? But it’s fun. Believe me.” She smirked as they continued to walk behind her. Jieun could feel their presence but she does not want to look back. She definitely doesn’t want to see their sweetness unless she’s ready to kill someone.


“Jieun, hey!” A guy snapped his fingers in front of her and she finally snapped out from her thought.


“Oh, hey Justin. I did not see you there, sorry.”


“Are you alright? You seem…lost.” He asked but then Jieun shook her head with a smile. “So, I was thinking if we could just go on the date today? I really can’t make it tomorrow, we have training. You know, basketball…”


“Uhh, s-sure! I’m free this afternoon.” Jieun beamed and Justin grinned. Jieun purposely said it out loud just so Yi Fan would hear what they were talking about.


“Good! I’ll see you later then.” Jieun nodded and in just a matter of few seconds, Justin was gone.


“You are going on a date with that guy?! Do you even know who he is?! It’s dangerous!”


“It’s just for a requirement Yi Fan, and besides you’re going out with Krystal.” Jieun smiled and once again started walking away from her.


“She’s bad at flirting, I might say.” Krystal stated her opinion and Yi Fan had and incredulous look on his face. “So now, we have something to do.”


“I still don’t get it, just so you know.” Yi Fan told the younger girl and she shook her head.


“I’ll explain it to you later dimwit.” She rolled her eyes.


Three hours of classes and it felt like the whole day. Yi Fan was guilty for just letting Jieun go on a date with a man that wasn’t even him, and without even stopping her. Plus, he knows he just made her feel worse for not even asking her if she just wanted to go with him and Krystal.


“Oppa, where’s Jieun unnie’s class? We have to know where they are going!” Krystal excitedly dragged the taller man out of the room as soon as the professor announced that the class is over.


“We’re following them?”


“Yes, isn’t it that obvious?! I’ll explain it to you later since you are too slow and it might take years before you actually get it.” Yi Fan was about to talk back when Krystal dragged him again, and he finally brought her to Jieun’s last class.


As soon as they were outside the room, they watched her and the Justin guy go out together and followed them wherever they went. Justin brought her first in an ice cream parlor and Yi Fan carefully drove right after them, keeping a safe distance so they won’t be so obvious.


“So can you explain what we’re actually doing?”


“We’re stalking, isn’t it obvious?” Krystal raised an eyebrow at him then sighed when Yi Fan still had the questioning look on his face. “You see, I was just making her jealous so that she would tell you her feelings. It’s so obvious that she lik

Please log in to read the full chapter