Chapter 14

My Almost Perfect Guy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jieun sat on the table all alone. It was already Valentines and even if she does not want to admit it, it was one of the most special days that she and Yi Fan would share…but he was nowhere to be found. And for the record, it was also the first time she did something for him. That day was supposed to be special.


It was already usual that Yi Fan would give him flowers and chocolates, and go on a dinner date after so she, along with the help of Krystal, decided to bake some cookies for him. She was only thinking that she should just give a gift but Krystal forced her to just bake. Even the wrapper was made with full effort, but the man who should receive it was not even there.


“Not because you don’t want him to be your boyfriend yet, does not mean you should neglect his efforts.” Jieun can remember what Krystal told her to finally convince her to do something for Yi Fan. She even wondered, how can such a young girl know so much about dating?


She wanted to cry so badly but Krystal said it’s going to be okay. The younger had become her closest friend after she confesses the whole truth to Jieun. When they wanted her to make feel jealous, and stalked her, when she lied about having a crush on Yi Fan which she did not ever feel. But at least she was already helping the two to get closer. Krystal won’t just accept the fact that they won’t be a couple when she leaves.


“Even just one message please?” Jieun talked to her phone while waiting for it to light up and see Yi Fan’s name but to no avail. She pouted as she punched in his number, waiting for him to answer her calls but still nothing. It wasn’t really her anger that was creeping up on her veins, she was worried. “What if something already happened to him? Oh Lord, please no.” She prayed as she walked back to her classes.


Jieun even asked some of his friends and classmates but they all said nothing. They even seemed to be in panic and always in a hurry that’s why she never bothered anymore. For the last two classes she had, all she thinks was Yi Fan and what could’ve happened to him.


“Jieun, I think this is yours…”


“T-That’s not mine…” one of her classmates gave her a pink folded paper but she refused to get it. “I never owned pink stuff…”


“Well, it says Jieun in front.” Her classmate shrugged and just left the paper in her table. “Missed me?” she read the note out loud and basing on the handwriting, she already knew who it was. She instantly smiled and continued reading.


‘I left a surprise in your locker, did you notice it?’


Jieun tilted her head and as far as she can remember, she had not seen anything weird or unusual in her locker. Without thinking twice, she ran as fast as she can, bumping and constantly saying sorry to her schoolmates. The metal door opened and revealed a stem of rose and another note.


‘I’m sorry I couldn’t meet you I was at the clinic.’


“WHAT?!” she shrieked and ran towards the shortest way to the clinic. She was tired and panting but she has to check up on Yi Fan as much as possible. She was scared for his dear life and for her, being in the clinic is not a joke. “Wu Yi Fan!” she called his name as soon as she entered but he wasn’t even there. The students looked at her incredulously and she embarrassingly said a sorry before going out.


“This is for you…” the school nurse came out, handling her another pink note.


‘Did I scare you? I said I WAS at the clinic. >:) I won’t make you suffer anymore and well, I don’t want to wait any longer… I love you. That would be your clue :)’


“I love you? What?” she scratched her head while still thinking about his clue.


“It’s 143, girl. Room 143.” One of the students giggled and a bulb suddenly lit over her head. It really took her time just to figure that out. She was even thinking where he first confessed but that would be too far. Thanks to the guy and she excitedly ran towards room 143 after muttering a thank you.


“Hi.” Yi Fan was waiting for her outside the room. “What took you so long?”


“The last note. And you said you were at the clinic and I got worried—” Jieun’s mouth was stopped from moving by his finger.


“I’m okay.” He smiled and his hand found hers, leading her inside the room.


“You did not even answer my text and calls!”


“Well Krystal told me to i

Please log in to read the full chapter