Chapter 18

My Almost Perfect Guy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“And so, that is a new start for the prince and the princess…” Kris ended his story for his youngest daughter, Kristina.


“So they just met at a park and then they realized they still loved each other? What happened then?” the 7-year old girl asked curiously.


“It’ll be morning already if I continue with the story. I’ll tell you more tomorrow, okay?”


“Okay daddy.”


“Sleep tight princess.” Kris kissed his daughter’s forehead before going back to his own room while the little girl finally closed her eyes and rested.


The moment he stepped in the room he shared with Jieun, his eyes laid on his wife who was reading a book on their bed. She seemed too engrossed to what she was reading for she did not even acknowledge her husbands’ presence.


“Hi honey.” Kris caught her attention and she looked up with a smile. Kris sat down beside her and hugged her really tight. She may have changed a bit from they first met, but she was still the same Jieun that he really loved. Her eyes were still soft and caring, and her smile can always light up anyone’s world.


“So how was your story telling?” Jieun asked and let her husband take her in her arms. It was far more comfortable to her to lean on his chest rather than soft pillows on her back.


“I told her our story and she liked it.” He smiled. Her daughter, indirectly, made him realize how lucky he was to have her and how stupid he was for leaving. It was more than ten years ago and yet he can’t still help but feel guilty for not telling her immediately.


“What?! Do you realize that you just ruined our daughter’s innocent mind?!” Jieun shrieked as she threw her book away, facing her husband furiously.


“Calm down. It was our story during college, no need to worry.” Kris chuckled and kissed his wife fully on the lips.


“Can’t help it. I’m sorry.” She grinned before Kris kissed her lips again. A lot more kisses followed and Jieun could feel all the love Kris had for her.


“I love you.” He pecked her again and again but he wasn’t getting satisfied.


“I love you too.” Jieun mindlessly replied in between kisses and Kris eventually stopped.


“I really love you honey but I am very sorry.” He was supposed to kiss her passionately but Jieun had palmed his whole face, pushing it away.


“Yah! Tell me Wu Yi Fan, are you cheating on me?! I swear if there’s another woman and-or an illegitimate child, I am going to cut your—” his chuckles stopped her from ranting and threatening him. “Yah! Are you playing with me right now?!”


“My wife is so stressed already…she needs to relax. I will make you relax.” He said huskily while trying to crawl on her.


“Seriously Wu Yi Fan…” she crawled back but then Kris pulled both of her feet before trapping her again in his arm and nuzzling his face on her neck.


“I will never cheat on you. The story telling just made me realize how stupid I was to let you go.” He said sweetly and closed his eyes. Jieun believed him immediately and softened under his touches.


“It’s alright. We made new, and much better memories, didn’t we?”


“After all these years, I have never, and I will never cheat on you.”


“Really?” she faced Kris who already had his eyes closed. He had already gained some weight but she never failed to adore the features of her own husband. On top of that, he was sweet, caring, and every woman needs in a man. Just the perfect guy.


“Yes honey.” He opened his eyes and cooed. He smiled before kissing her forehead and then her lips. “I will love you forever.” He promised the same thing at the altar and he has no plans to break his promise. Not even think of it.


Jieun sweetly smiled and pecked her husband’s lips before it actually turned into a more passionate kiss. Both of them were also quite surprised that they never lost spark after all the years they have been through. Unlike other couples, they were still a lot more compassionate and supportive with each other.


“Kris, wait…the kids are still up.” Jieun shyly said when she felt his hand already caressing the skin underneath her shirt.


“So? We can always do it quietly.” He teased and started kissing her neck. Jieun bit her lip and whimpered while feeling his full lips leaving open mouthed kisses all over her neck. He never failed to pleasure her and make her feel good, and Jieun just thought it was really one of his charms. “Maybe we should just take this off.” He naughtily tugged on her shirt and she was already willingly wanted to take everything off.


“Mommy?” Julia knocked on their door. The couple badly wanted to just ignore the kids but they insisted and calling on their parents.


“Really, Julia, really?” Kris mumbled and sighed before opening the door for her daughter.


“Hi dad! Is mommy still awake?” the kid enthusiastically asked and her eyes glowed when she saw her mom reading a book on their bed. “Mommy!” the girl ran into their bed and beamed. “Can you please make me a sandwich?”


“You know your mom is already on her way to dreamland when you knocked.” Kris tried to sound convincing but only Jieun could see his bluff.

Please log in to read the full chapter